I guess I need new amazon customer account... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 08-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default I guess I need new amazon customer account...

Hello people.
I need your advices in my situation.
I had a customer account where I used a lot of gift-cards which I purchased with discount. My account passed through 2 address-verification reviews, one was at the start of my account, another one after 1.5 month of usage.
After last verification I started to use a lot of gift-cards on my account. I had receipt photo for every gift-card and they all were cash paid, except 1 which were purchased using some sort of check. After I used that gift-card I get my account suspended, and get a letter telling me that I used invalid gift-card (I guess it was charged back). Anyways that was some sort of warn for me.
After that I continued to use a lot of gift-cards (which were all cash paid with receipts). Until today when my order were canceled and I received a message telling me my account is closed because I continued to submit invalid gift-cards for my orders. I guess someone who also own a receipt reported gc as stolen and this is why they closed my account.

So I wonder what should I do now because I need to continue use gift-cards. I guess this account is lost (but I still have 1% hope because I have all the receipts for gift-cards). What you think people ?

TL:DR
Account was closed for submitting invalid gift-cards (which was bought in store using cash). I still need account to continue use gift-cards. Your suggestions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Default Re: I guess I need new amazon customer account...

You'll have to find another source you can trust is actually giving you valid GCs

Sounds like the person you got them from was not acquiring them legitmately
Old 08-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - how much left on the GCs? It does sound sketchy as Beautiful indicated.
Old 08-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
You'll have to find another source you can trust is actually giving you valid GCs

Sounds like the person you got them from was not acquiring them legitmately
Yes you are right, this is risky business. Dealing with agc is always risk to get your account banned or suspended.

Well looking at the amount of gift-card I used, this % is very low. I used like $12k+ of gift-cards which denominations usually is 50 or 100. And after all problem was only with 1 gift (not looking on the one which was bought using check which I guess was chargedback).

Anyways I still need a way to use gift-cards in future and that means I need good working customer account. Any suggestions what I should do ? :(
Old 08-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You are disregarding the fact amazon dislikes this type of business.

That is rather a major issue.

Old 08-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - how much left on the GCs? It does sound sketchy as Beautiful indicated.
$585 left on my balance, but I already said bye bye to this money because I used to hope for better but prepare for worse.
I see some Amazon Ghost tutorial here, but will it be usefull to create common customer account ? Info is not outdated yet ?

Hope for your help people.
Old 08-05-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You are disregarding the fact amazon dislikes this type of business.

That is rather a major issue.

This is why I'm here and searching for help. I guess we all here to find ways continue operate after some bans or suspensions.