Urgently need help: n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied ) - I'm a totally newbie - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 08-04-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Urgently need help: n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied ) - I'm a totally newbie

FULL TOPIC TITLE:
n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied and 1 I DO NOT KNOW how to compile to avoid closing my account!) - I'm a totally newbie

I'm desperate, can I ask you for advice?

For the first time in my Amazon life (6 months), I received 2 chargeback claims.

I state that:
I sell non-physical products (product key)
I send sfotware product codes via email (no physical shipment)
I know that it''s risky because it is not allowd by Amazon selling digital products

The two complaints in my opinion are certainly other sellers who want me to close:
- both "french" but bought from me on amazon.it (I sell in Amazon.it)
- both buy the same product (an antivirus) that costs little.
- both without a telephone number (neither mobile nor landline)
- both sent me a chargeback claim two days apart from each other.

I flagged the products as shipped on 7 July and July 11th ... I can not tell you since these two complaints have appeared ... the fact is that Yesterday I notice them.

ARRIVAL AT THE POINT:
one of the two requested an answer by 3/08/2018 ... YESTERDAY ! the other by August 5th (TODAY at 01:24am).

While I was is trying to understand how to fill in the fields required by amazon and in particular:
- Which courier was used (since I do not use any, I sell codes by email)
- Which traceability code (I invended each time in this way ... see below)
- Shipping date and time
- Courier shipping time

This is because, as I said I did not use any courier and as traceability I always put ggmmaaaahhmm (ie day / month / year / hours / minutes) of the time when I processed the order ... for example: 030820182322

NOW THE DISASTER N. 2 IS COMING:
I realized that Yes, I had to respond to the chargeback claim by today, but not by today at midnight, but at 22:48 !! So one of the two chargeback claims disappeared without my answer ...

What will happen to me now that I did not replied to a Chargeback Claims? what can happen?

What about the other Chargeback claim : how can I fill out the other complaint to which I have to answer by 5th August until 1:25 am?

Thank you so much for the time you want to dedicate to my answer!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Urgently need help: n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied ) - I'm a totally newbie

its all about the proof of proper delivery of the item, so a tracking number that leads to the buyer name signature, without this it is likely you lose the chargebacks.

As for whether it closes the account, who knows, possibly.

On a side-note, I think you can sell digital keys? (I guess with permission), Ive bought them on amazon UK, from long-standing sellers, with feedback that clearly states it is digital. So a legit source might be requested by amazon, so think about that in case they ask.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-04-2018 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-21-2018

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Urgently need help: n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied ) - I'm a totally newbie

A non-answered chargeback will just have amazon investigate without additional info. So they'll fight the claim with the information they have on the order. the tracking and shipping information that you uploaded for the customer will be used. Maybe it's enough, maybe it's not.
Old 12-05-2018

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeppoLeppo View Post
FULL TOPIC TITLE:
n.2 Chargeback claims (1 not replied and 1 I DO NOT KNOW how to compile to avoid closing my account!) - I'm a totally newbie

I'm desperate, can I ask you for advice?

For the first time in my Amazon life (6 months), I received 2 chargeback claims.

I state that:
I sell non-physical products (product key)
I send sfotware product codes via email (no physical shipment)
I know that it''s risky because it is not allowd by Amazon selling digital products

The two complaints in my opinion are certainly other sellers who want me to close:
- both "french" but bought from me on amazon.it (I sell in Amazon.it)
- both buy the same product (an antivirus) that costs little.
- both without a telephone number (neither mobile nor landline)
- both sent me a chargeback claim two days apart from each other.

I flagged the products as shipped on 7 July and July 11th ... I can not tell you since these two complaints have appeared ... the fact is that Yesterday I notice them.

ARRIVAL AT THE POINT:
one of the two requested an answer by 3/08/2018 ... YESTERDAY ! the other by August 5th (TODAY at 01:24am).

While I was is trying to understand how to fill in the fields required by amazon and in particular:
- Which courier was used (since I do not use any, I sell codes by email)
- Which traceability code (I invended each time in this way ... see below)
- Shipping date and time
- Courier shipping time

This is because, as I said I did not use any courier and as traceability I always put ggmmaaaahhmm (ie day / month / year / hours / minutes) of the time when I processed the order ... for example: 030820182322

NOW THE DISASTER N. 2 IS COMING:
I realized that Yes, I had to respond to the chargeback claim by today, but not by today at midnight, but at 22:48 !! So one of the two chargeback claims disappeared without my answer ...

What will happen to me now that I did not replied to a Chargeback Claims? what can happen?

What about the other Chargeback claim : how can I fill out the other complaint to which I have to answer by 5th August until 1:25 am?

Thank you so much for the time you want to dedicate to my answer!
The only way they will suspend you is if your order defect rate is above 1%. The more items you sell successfully the lower your defect rate will be