1 month Old Amazon Account Reviewed and then Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 10-25-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default 1 month Old Amazon Account Reviewed and then Suspended

What happened to my first Stealth account was, I sold about 55 items in the first month and got about £ 1500. The first feedback was a negative and he filed a A-Z claim but he removed it later as it was a misunderstanding and I refunded him. Now I have 11 positive feedbacks. the account has been under review for a while, when it was suspended I had 6 good feedbacks.

below is what I received the other day:

What are the chances to appeal it successfully ? Should I provide what they asked for exactly ?

If I learned anything , i think next time I will take it really slowly with Amazon........

thanks guys

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As previously stated, we have been conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account. Because your sales volume or inventory level is not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history, your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your selling account for up to 30 days.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you fulfill any orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Please note that this e-mail was sent from an address which does not accept incoming mail. In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-25-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I have appealed this 2x successfully on different accounts - accounts went down anywys later on ha but whatever - burn on.

1. Tracking numbers - you provide for each order - simple. 2. Current retail or online sales...you need to be "logically creative" on this - figure it out. 3. Detailed explanation - again make a nice business statement. 4. Inventory - simple to explain.

You need to contact them with this info - you had the chargeback reversed that is good.

Still I would never expect the best from Amazon. All the best to you though.
Old 11-14-2010

Longevity: 78%
Default to: ukflashman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukflashman View Post
What happened to my first Stealth account was, I sold about 55 items in the first month and got about £ 1500. The first feedback was a negative and he filed a A-Z claim but he removed it later as it was a misunderstanding and I refunded him. Now I have 11 positive feedbacks. the account has been under review for a while, when it was suspended I had 6 good feedbacks.

below is what I received the other day:

What are the chances to appeal it successfully ? Should I provide what they asked for exactly ?

If I learned anything , i think next time I will take it really slowly with Amazon........

thanks guys

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As previously stated, we have been conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account. Because your sales volume or inventory level is not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history, your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your selling account for up to 30 days.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you fulfill any orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Please note that this e-mail was sent from an address which does not accept incoming mail. In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu.
to ukflashman:
1. How long from under reviewed you can withdrawl to your bank?
2. Did you use new bank or old bank (used other Amazon account) to withdrawl?
3. What happened if use old bank in this case???
Thanks
Old 11-15-2010
Threadstarter  

to vn99

1 I think that depends on the result of the review . if everything comes ok , you are free to withdraw , if your account is suspended after review it will probably 90 days
2, again depends on the result. if all ok, use new bank account , if suspended, you can use any bank account , cos you are not bothered to link them anymore
3, you get linked
Old 11-30-2010
Threadstarter  

just a quick update

following the suspension mentioned above, a few days later, just before I was going to appeal the decision with details they wanted, the account was restored !!!! without me doing anything
well to be true during these days before it went back alive, I did get some good feedbacks .
My feeling at that time was the feedbacks really saved the account

This was a month ago
Old 11-30-2010
Threadstarter  

One month on, business was really good.

but one day, I got a negative feedback , a few hours later BANG the account was suspended AGAIN. Not sure it has anything to do with the neg feedback but I suspect it does.
This time they sounded more serious. although they say its review and I could appeal , they request me to provide the following

explanation of the business
source of inventory
items for sale
current sales channel
future inventory and availability

My feeling is , maybe because I didn't give them these information last time they are after me again.

Anyone appealed before ? any suggestions please ?
Old 11-30-2010

are you selling vero?
Old 11-30-2010
Threadstarter  

hi what is vero?
Old 12-03-2010

Quote:
One month on, business was really good.

but one day, I got a negative feedback , a few hours later BANG the account was suspended AGAIN. Not sure it has anything to do with the neg feedback but I suspect it does.
This time they sounded more serious. although they say its review and I could appeal , they request me to provide the following

explanation of the business
source of inventory
items for sale
current sales channel
future inventory and availability

My feeling is , maybe because I didn't give them these information last time they are after me again.

Anyone appealed before ? any suggestions please ?
I appealed a week ago, nothing has been done. I was at 20% feedback now it is about 24% feedback (after requesting feedback). In customer metrics there are no refunds, but there are two late charges due to their computer error, one resulted in a cancellation. Also 3 people have requested refunds from me where I sent them the money, one refund was a result of my error
Old 12-03-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Whenever your account goes into review, it is best to provide them with whatever they ask for. A review basically means they are not sure if they trust you. So, the goal is to eliminate any doubts they may have.

Tracking numbers is an easy one. Use tracking for EVERYTHING you sell. Even when you input those tracking numbers into their system, they STILL want it on a spreadsheet. Give it to them. This allows them to see that you ARE shipping your items. That removes this particular doubt.

Most of what they ask for is easy to provide But there is ONE THING that will always trip you up...

Selling high risk items. Then they become VERY SUSPICIOUS of counterfeits. Especially if your prices don't reflect reality. For example, lets say a box set of DVD's goes for $200, and your price brand new is $109, below Amazon's and everyone else's. That looks VERY BAD to them.

If you want to know what is considered high-risk, just look on DHGate. If the item is listed for sale there and contains copyrighted or trademarked material, it is considered high-risk.

Another risky area is anything higher priced that breaks down. Electronics are a prime example of this. Let's say you sell cellular phones in volume at $150 each. Amazon would be concerned that if you got a shipment of bad phones you may not be able to cover the refunds that would result.

This also applies to books. They want to make sure that the books are listed in the correct condition.

Amazon is customer service focused. They want to make sure that buyers return in the future. And they WON'T if they feel that Amazon is a great place to pick up counterfeits, sub-standard merchandise and mis-graded items. In other words, they don't want to be like eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ukflashman (12-04-2010)
Old 12-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Its been a week now haven't appealed yet cos I received 2 negative feedbacks in the last week. One because of faulty product one because RM delivered it late. Both didn't bothered to contact me before bad feedbacks I've contacted them offering explaination and solutions so likely we will get them removed.
I am guessing maybe it is better to have the negatives removed before appeal or it wont look too good
Old 12-04-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa1971 View Post
I appealed a week ago, nothing has been done. I was at 20% feedback now it is about 24% feedback (after requesting feedback). In customer metrics there are no refunds, but there are two late charges due to their computer error, one resulted in a cancellation. Also 3 people have requested refunds from me where I sent them the money, one refund was a result of my error
Maybe you can try to offer them refund in another way ? just a thought
Old 12-05-2010

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
This also applies to books. They want to make sure that the books are listed in the correct condition.
Wait, so even BOOKS are considered "high risk" now? Good lord.

Or am I misunderstanding you?
Old 12-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Wait, so even BOOKS are considered "high risk" now? Good lord.

Or am I misunderstanding you?
No books aren't high risk but he just meant you should be crucial in evaluating the condition of your book. Don't over value, under value it to be safe.
Old 12-05-2010

Longevity: 87%

oh okay sorry :D
Old 12-06-2010

Longevity: 77%

I think I may have set a record for getting suspended on amazon. I only sold 2 things in a matter of 2 weeks and got the boot. 2 items for a grand total of $146. They acted like I was selling plutonium.
Old 12-06-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevEbay View Post
I think I may have set a record for getting suspended on amazon. I only sold 2 things in a matter of 2 weeks and got the boot. 2 items for a grand total of $146. They acted like I was selling plutonium.
Yeah p90x and rosseta stone probably the highest risk items you can get other then selling a rocket launcher on ebay.
Old 12-06-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
hi what is vero?
Items that are copyrighted and f-a-k-e.
Old 12-06-2010

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
other then selling a rocket launcher on ebay.
When I need a good belly laugh that busts my gut I type rocket launcher, pluton*** , nuk* war**** or something along those lines into google.

Looking for a nuk* war****?
Find the best deals on nuk* war****'s on ebay
Old 12-06-2010

Quote:
Maybe you can try to offer them refund in another way ? just a thought
The three who requested refunds did so because they changed their minds. I sent them cash in the mail, seems to work fine so far