What's going on? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 02-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkh82 View Post
then what's possibly going wrong? i'm still trying to figure it out. They linked my three new amazon account. They suspended within 2 hours of creating a seller's account. They also suspended my other three weeks old account. Not sure how they linked it? I understand that they can suspend my accounts since all three new account were created within two days interval but how did they link my old account that was running perfectly until this incident. That's my biggest mystery right now.
I would go out a get a new used cheap computer, and use it exclusively for these Amazon accounts. It seems that something on the computer is linking these accounts. At least thats what I did, and I am having no issues with my accounts. Or you cann go to a public computer terminal..ie library, and set up an account using your steps, and see if your account lasts. Then you can narrow down the problem.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-02-2011

Longevity: 76%

I open another account on amazon today on another PC netbook I have a new VPN , Used my same comcast cable modem and router changed the MAC on my router and got a phone number from google and VCC from 123 and suspended in less than 1hr ........

anymore ideas would help ...
Old 02-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

VPN's are NOT a good idea! eBay and Amazon don't like those.

ftasignal:

Did the email you got from Amazon say you were linked to a suspended account, or that you simply didn't pass their seller review process?
Old 02-02-2011

the item was listed and within 1hr it was removed ,my account got blocked , everytime try to log in I can not also never got any emails stating the reason why my item was removed or received any emails from amazon that they suspended it .....right now as it stands I just can not log back in my account its blocked and no emails stating why .....

Last edited by ftasignal; 02-02-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 02-02-2011

Longevity: 77%

Hmm, Did you do all this also?

-Did you delete those pesky little things called - flash cookies? in c:/doc files/app data/macromedia..
-Did you spoof ALL* mac adresses, not just the NIC?
-Did you try use browsers/OPs different than the host while using VM?
-did you try using a normal gift/prepaid card or just VCCs bought from the same seller?
Old 02-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftasignal View Post
I open another account on amazon today on another PC netbook I have a new VPN , Used my same comcast cable modem and router changed the MAC on my router and got a phone number from google and VCC from 123 and suspended in less than 1hr ........

anymore ideas would help ...
Was probably the VPN you used, probably another person used the same ip you used on that vpn for amazon and was already banned or that vpn is just blacklisted in general. Thats one of the major problems with using a vpn.
Old 02-03-2011

hey jinkh82 did you run like any wireless connection with your setup ? meaning anything wireless ...
Old 02-03-2011
Threadstarter  

no nothing wirless. my computer is connected with router.
Old 02-03-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Was probably the vpn you used, probably another person used the same ip you used on that vpn for amazon and was already banned or that vpn is just blacklisted in general. Thats one of the major problems with using a vpn.
im voting for this they must know your on a vpn and dont like it...btw make 1 using your normal isp (internet service provider) and change the ip.

or its gotta be a mac your not spoofing or disabling...do a ipconig/all or just hit ipconig on smac and make sure the only one active is your wired connection.
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 02-03-2011

I also believe its a MAC address some where your not disabling I had the same problem and also I found the MAC that was causing my accounts to get link and suspended/blocked its was the MAC on my internal wireless card , I stop using the wireless card and disable it now I am using a direct connection from my router to my Laptop and amazon is up and running so far so good hope this info helps..
The Following User Says Thank You to ftasignal For This Useful Post:
Sell4more2 (02-03-2011)
Old 02-04-2011
Threadstarter  

i do use direct connection from my router to my computer but somehow mine still doesn't work. they just suspended another account. I went to command prompt to make sure the mac address has changed and my ip address. Everything did change but somehow they are linking me. just to make sure. do i need to change VMware mac address as well when I create a new VMware account? what i usually do is i change my original mac address along with VMware mac address so that the new changed mac address is identical. By the way I did disable "VMware Network Adapter VMnet8" and VMware Network Adapter VMnet1" Is this the cause of the problem maybe?
Old 02-04-2011

Longevity: 80%

I follow the instructions aspkin book, and never amazon block my account (they block 2 But By my mistake) i used vm Last two MONTH i open many without problem. I think You make samethink wrong.
Old 02-04-2011

ok im gonna try 1 more time for ya jink82? go through the steps you go through to setup account are you using smac or tmac?
Old 02-04-2011

Longevity: 84%

Did you do everything what's on page 14 and 15 in the Amazon Ghost book?
The idea is that you can have only 1 active MAC in your VMWare OS.

Quote:
i do use direct connection from my router to my computer but somehow mine still doesn't work. they just suspended another account. I went to command prompt to make sure the mac address has changed and my ip address. Everything did change but somehow they are linking me. just to make sure. do i need to change VMware mac address as well when I create a new VMware account? what i usually do is i change my original mac address along with VMware mac address so that the new changed mac address is identical. By the way I did disable "VMware Network Adapter VMnet8" and VMware Network Adapter VMnet1" Is this the cause of the problem maybe?
Old 02-25-2011
Threadstarter  

alright I think i need help. anyone know if i should disable network adpter in VMware OS or the original computer? and one more question. when i go into router setting i usually clone the mac address from the original computer's mac address. is this ok?
Old 02-25-2011

Longevity: 84%

1. I disable everything in the guest operating system and leave only 1 MAC active.
2. Cloning should be alright, but it's better to change the values manually and hit SAVE; take a note of them and every time you log in to your stealth accounts, make sure you are using the values you used before. This way, Amazon will see that you are using the same router.
Old 02-26-2011

Quote:
alright I think i need help. anyone know if i should disable network adpter in VMware OS or the original computer? and one more question. when i go into router setting i usually clone the mac address from the original computer's mac address. is this ok?
change it manually...also make sure you dont have any active macs and disable ALL BUT the wired 1
Old 03-01-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
i'm sure that's not the problem since I tried to list some books when i first created. just to avoid vero items. as soon as i create seller's account they bloked me due to linked account. Same'ish text? not sure what you're asking if you're talking about item description? NO i haven't used any same description.
i would contact amazon and tell them this is your first account, there are times when amazon did a suspension due to linkage but then retracted the suspension. happened 1 time to me/