What's going on? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 02-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default What's going on?

I used to create several amazon accounts but somehow three of my accounts got linked as soon as I created an account. Not sure what i'm doing wrong to get the account linked. I'm sure i've done correct steps to make sure it's stealth but now i'm thinking that amazon found a new strategy to get the linked account and suspend it. By the way I bought the Amazon Ghose long time ago so i'm veteran at this. The only thing i can think of is the VCC number that I bought from the seller. Anyone can shed some light on this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2011
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

List the steps you take to create your account.
Old 02-01-2011

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Skype™ to Sell4more2

Made a couple yesterday, and they are doing fine. The steps I take to create mine are:

1. Change MAC/IP- on a USER account that I don't browse or have any connection to the internet.
2. While on that USER account I create a NEW USER account for the Amazon account I will use.
3. Log-in to that USER NAME- set up my email that I will use on that Amazon account
4. Register on Amazon.
5. List- one item at a HIGH price- so it would allow me to make a seller account.
6. Stay and browse Amazon for couple hrs on that account- In the section I have listed the item.
7. Sign out- come back couple hours later to check up on the account and browse more on Amazon.

Just make sure the account you create- have very different passwords then the previous accounts, also the emails.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sell4more2 For This Useful Post:
cherrqell (02-01-2011)
Old 02-01-2011

I am getting the same problem with amazon I have the book and also I am not new to making accounts so it looks like amazon found a way to tracking VCC cards , now I am so pissed off right now lost quite few accounts ,

anyone here have any info on this now problem ?

Last edited by ftasignal; 02-01-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

1. create new name, store name, new email address, new mail address, create google voice account
2. create VMware w/ brand new OS
3. change new mac address and router mac address from my oiginal computer
4. change mac address in VMware as well (#3 and #4 is that same new mac address)
5. once i verify that I got a new ip address i go into VMware account that I've created and login to amazon
6. create a new account w/ all the new information including new amazon VCC
7. go to seller account and list any book items w/ high price to create seller aco****
8. verify through phone used w/ google forwarding.
9. The END!

Everything is different even password and email. I don't know how they link my account. I didn't even put my bank account. By the way the seller's account that i've created three weeks and sold lots of items, also got linked today. So something is up but don't know which step I'm missing. Is it possibly the google voice? I don't even have a slight of clue right now and honestly don't know where to begin. I just found out that VCC is not the problem since the previous account was bought by different VCC seller. Maybe is it the email address? I tried to look up the email shipping notice from amazon using the original computer mac address no the new mac address created. Just to see if the order has come in. If the order is in place, i change it to my new mac address and VMware account and proceed w/ my order. any email sent from amazon, can they link account w/ it? if that's the case that's some really sophiticated system they created from amazon.

Last edited by jinkh82; 02-01-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Are you ALWAYS listing the same thing? Same'ish text? Selling in categories that are not "proper" for your "new" account? Am az on has a lot of auto-blockers in place.

Last edited by rsot; 02-01-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Was a little too bold there - humble'ized
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

i'm sure that's not the problem since I tried to list some books when i first created. just to avoid vero items. as soon as i create seller's account they bloked me due to linked account. Same'ish text? not sure what you're asking if you're talking about item description? NO i haven't used any same description.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Then I guess my contribution is at an end - I don't use vmware so my experience is nil with that. What I do is diff user accounts, etc. Possibly your time + activity has become cyclical. Personally, I don't browse etc - list what I need to do then log.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

jinkh82 you don't mention a new user account for each new account. Did you forget to mention that?
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

He says he is using VMWare so I am guessing he does not need new user account action.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkh82 View Post
Maybe is it the email address? I tried to look up the email shipping notice from amazon using the original computer mac address no the new mac address created. Just to see if the order has come in. If the order is in place, i change it to my new mac address and VMware account and proceed w/ my order. any email sent from amazon, can they link account w/ it? if that's the case that's some really sophiticated system they created from amazon.
What/Who are you using for email? If you pull up any emails from Amazon (or eBay) that contain ANY images (even tiny ones that you cannot see) on an old banned PC, then YES, they can link accounts that way.

This may or may not be the problem, but it the most obvious thing I have seen so far.
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
What/Who are you using for email? If you pull up any emails from Amazon (or eBay) that contain ANY images (even tiny ones that you cannot see) on an old banned PC, then YES, they can link accounts that way.

This may or may not be the problem, but it the most obvious thing I have seen so far.

Someone mentioned on another thread that they may be getting linked by wireless mouse/keyboard? Perhaps a Mac address of one of your wireless printers? Could this be the source? I know I used my old wireless mouse to create new accounts, and they are still going strong.....for now.

Perhaps Amazon has a new security variable that we are unaware of that they are using to link accounts now.
Old 02-01-2011

its not your wireless keyboard mouse or wireless printer as long as the printer is behind your router. my guess is your mac address but you need to tell us how your doing it and what your using as internet source.
Think I'll buy me a football team
Old 02-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogernaut View Post
its not your wireless keyboard mouse or wireless printer as long as the printer is behind your router. my guess is your mac address but you need to tell us how your doing it and what your using as internet source.
Please elaborate. What do you mean behind the router? Thanks
Old 02-01-2011
Threadstarter  

so let me elaborate what I mean by email address. Well first I just use my old pc which is banned long time ago to check what the items are sold using the new email address. I just access new email address to check up on any new orders that came in. Sometimes I open it just for curiosity. After then I would go to my new created VMware account (new amazon account) to actually print out shipping orders. But i would be really surprise if they have that kind of technology even to trace through emails. This is the only way i'm looking at on how they would link me.
Old 02-02-2011

Longevity: 84%

Reading emails shouldn't be a problem as long as you disable all image downloads in you emails. If you do that, the tracking pixels don't load up in the email, so Amazon doesn't know if you opened the email or not.
Old 02-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnev View Post
Reading emails shouldn't be a problem as long as you disable all image downloads in you emails. If you do that, the tracking pixels don't load up in the email, so Amazon doesn't know if you opened the email or not.
Just to clarify, please understand that most email providers have image downloading ENABLED by default. Gmail is an exception. But if this is enabled, then they can track you when the image is accessed.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEE AN IMAGE FOR ONE TO EXIST!

The image can be ONE PIXEL. You would never notice it.
Old 02-02-2011

cherrqal as long as your printer is hooked to your network through your router and you change the router mac your fine
Think I'll buy me a football team
The Following User Says Thank You to MtnDew For This Useful Post:
cherrqell (02-02-2011)
Old 02-02-2011
Threadstarter  

now i come to realize that it's not the email. i've seen the "you've sold an item" email and they don't have any image file or anything to trace it. Most likely it's the VCC that's causing the problem i believe.
Old 02-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

I very much doubt it is the VCC. A VCC either works and comes back valid, or it does not work and comes back invalid. But it cannot link accounts.
Old 02-02-2011
Threadstarter  

then what's possibly going wrong? i'm still trying to figure it out. They linked my three new amazon account. They suspended within 2 hours of creating a seller's account. They also suspended my other three weeks old account. Not sure how they linked it? I understand that they can suspend my accounts since all three new account were created within two days interval but how did they link my old account that was running perfectly until this incident. That's my biggest mystery right now.
Old 02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkh82 View Post
then what's possibly going wrong? i'm still trying to figure it out. They linked my three new amazon account. They suspended within 2 hours of creating a seller's account. They also suspended my other three weeks old account. Not sure how they linked it? I understand that they can suspend my accounts since all three new account were created within two days interval but how did they link my old account that was running perfectly until this incident. That's my biggest mystery right now.
Bro I have the same problem and I just dont know what to think anymore I too am also at a dead end as they linked my 1 week old accounts also I am using the same steps you did also Vmplayer and VPN and with in 2hrs or less its suspended .. hmmmmmmm