Amazon UK Stealth Account Removed After 2 Days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 03-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Amazon UK Stealth Account Removed After 2 Days

Hi, i just had a Stealth Amazon Account removed after 2 days, and getting the letter:

This message is to inform you that we have blocked your Amazon.co.uk seller account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you are no longer able to sell on our site.

We have taken this action because it has come to our attention that this account is related to an account which has been previously blocked for violations of our Participation Agreement.

I was wondering how they tracked me? This is what i done:[LIST]
New User Profile
  • New Stealth CC
    New Sealth Details
    New Stealth Phone Number
    Mobile Internet Dongle ( IP Changes when i disconnect )
    New Hotmail e-mail address ( I know you guys say gmail is best for stealth, but i hate gmail i dont use the e-mail to respond to ebay/amazon e-mails from buyers, just for account verification )

Account Was Opened before Xmas, but didnt sell on it. Started selling a few das ago.

At the time i got the suspended letter i didnt even add my bank details in yet. After i got the suspension letter i thought what the hell, and added the bank details from a previously suspended account. Why waste bank accounts to a suspended account, huh?

So iam wondering how they linked my account? Is it cos i made 2K in 2 days, and they just guesses iam a previous suspended seller? Or all i can think of is my mobile broadband dongle, it changes IP address everytime i connect, but iam thinking does it cycle arond a fixed amount of IP addresses?

Also i was wondering has anybody here tried opening an Amazon account & once suspended keep using old suspended accounts bank details?
Cos iam thinking if suspended why waste anymore bank accounts? Or after a few times could Amazon say you are a suspended seller and you have reregistered numerous times & because of this not pay out your money after the 90 day wait
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

Did you change mac addresses or use a new computer?

Also, you may have been linked to a user that was JUST suspended for selling the same items - that happens too.
Old 03-01-2011
Threadstarter  

I've created a new user profile in Windows.
Just wondering if ive done anything wrong that has started alarm bells at Amazon HQ.

Or was wondering is it because my prices was lower than Amazons prices so they booted me off because of this?

Was wondering any tips to stay on Amazon?
Old 03-01-2011

Longevity: 76%

I think you have to change your mac address or use another computer
Old 03-01-2011
Threadstarter  

How do i change my MAC address?
Does creating or using a new windows profile help with this?

Because i think i done everything right and dont know why i could have been linked.
Old 03-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 81%

Not only did you not change your mac, but you sold 2k in 2 days on an account that you only started selling on a few days ago.

Start afresh and this time take it steady
Old 03-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Thats what i initially thought, Because they sent me the suspension letter saying they have evidence that i was linked to another suspended account, iam thinking maybe they have linked me somehow.

So even if my IP address changes, i still need to change MAC address for Amazon?

Could you give me some tips how to change my MAC address.

Thanks
Old 03-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Amazon's tracking is a bit more intense than Ebay's. I use a program called SMAC, it's very easy to use.

Your comp, wireless adaptor, and modem have MAC addresses you need to change.

I recommend you buy ghost, it will answer all your questions and more.
Old 03-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the tip

I've downloaded SMAC and seems great, i was wondering does this program needs to be on each time i want to go stealth? Or Once ive used it, it will keep the new MAC address until i change it again?

Again thanks ever so much for the help.
Thanks
Old 03-02-2011
Executive [VIP]

Once you've changed it you've changed it
Old 03-05-2011
Threadstarter  

So i registered another stealth Amazon account this time i also used SMAC to spoof the MAC address listed some stuff made about £70 and got the dredded suspended letter that i was linked to a previous suspended seller. This time i lasted 1 day :(

What am i doing wrong???
Old 03-05-2011

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by no!!! View Post
So i registered another stealth Amazon account this time i also used SMAC to spoof the MAC address listed some stuff made about £70 and got the dredded suspended letter that i was linked to a previous suspended seller. This time i lasted 1 day :(

What am i doing wrong???
are you listing the same items?
Old 03-06-2011
Threadstarter  

I sold similar stuff, but added a few stuff which where different.

I Opened another one listed some stuff and again listed stuff i dont have at a higher price ( So hopefully they wont sell ) this morning i was removed again, saying linked to a suspended accouny again.

Cant seem to think how iam being linked. I was wondering or is it because iam using a gift2go card?

I remember in the past, i tried Entrocards and am removed in about 10mins, so was wondering is the Gift2go car the problem?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2011

Longevity: 82%

the card u are using can be the prob, but most likely it's the Mac address. Spoof your mac address.
Old 03-06-2011
Threadstarter  

Iam using the program SMAC to spoof the MAC address.
Thats why iam so stumped why iam getting suspended because of a linked accounts.

I can get back on eBay no poblem, but Amazon is such much more harder.
The only thing i havent tried is buy a new PC/Laptop.

Is anybody else using gift2go card? I mean if its the card, would Amazon allow me to sell or would i not get past the account opening stage?

I would really apreciate it if somebody can help me with any tips on how to open a Amazon account. If you want to keep it private, please free to PM me.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2011

Longevity: 85%

forget everything else posted...you sold too much too fast. Your limit is only $750 total the first month and you almost tripled it!

Create a new account and track every sale you make with a spreadsheet so you don't go over $750.
Old 03-08-2011

Longevity: 90%

amazon stated that he was linked to another account...selling too much too fast usually get you a review, not instant suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazombie View Post
forget everything else posted...you sold too much too fast. Your limit is only $750 total the first month and you almost tripled it!

Create a new account and track every sale you make with a spreadsheet so you don't go over $750.
Old 03-08-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

You MUST change the MAC and IP address. All of the other stealth rules apply as well.

Something is definitely linking the accounts. Amazon is not shy about booting sellers. They wouldn't say you were linked if you were not. If they wanted to close your account for other reasons, they would simply close it and tell you why.

BEST GUESS: The MAC address is most likely causing you this issue. There is normally more than 1 MAC address associated with 1 pc, and you have to spoof ALL OF THEM in order for stealth to work.

I don't think the credit card (gift card) you used was the problem UNLESS you previously used that card on a different account. If Amazon does not like your card, they will just tell you they couldn't validate it and tell you to use a valid card.

For a newbie, this is tough, because Amazon tracks IP addresses, cookies, flash cookies, MAC addresses and even uses browser fingerprinting. And that is just on the technical side. There is also the non-technical side where they use names, addresses, products listed, phone numbers and more.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
kiet (03-11-2011)
Old 03-09-2011

Jeff is right, amazon is not not as easy as Ebay! in that sense. My best suggestion would be to get Amazon Ghost is you already do not. and read it again and again.

Also whats important is that you use SMAC 2.0 there a little box that says: Display only connects in use. Unclick this and all the Mac id's which is usually about 50 of them in your system of different things will be listed. anything with an ip address next to it needs to be spoofed. thats is usually 25-30 macs.
Old 03-09-2011

Default amazon

Yes it is well known that amazon can track you from your mac address (computer address ) .
Either change your mac address, reinstall your windows operating system or use a new computer that you know has never been used with an amazon account before .
Not sure about using a gift card , i know for sure that entropay is a massive red flag on amazon . Do not use entropay with amazon , i had an account that was 3 months old with 100 % positive feedback , i added an entropay card and got suspended within the hour .
I'm guessing gift cards could be just as bad , try to use a real card if you have one.
Old 03-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

There are such a variety of gift cards available that Amazon will not block them all. I am using a gift card from the high street from an Amazon and Ebay account, no problems and being able to change the name and address on the card instantly is great
Old 03-10-2011

Longevity: 84%

I need some clarifications about spoofing MACs
Here's my problem. ( I have read 20 times the Amazon Ghost but still cannot get this one)
I'm using dial up with a single previously suspended computer
Using SMAC 2.0 standard edition.
Trying to set up 3 accts on amazon using 3 user accts on my PC
First problem. SMAC wont run if you're not the admin acct.
so how do I MAC spoof the other guest user accts?
Amazon Ghost says to disable other network adapters but NEWTOOLS suggested just spoofing everything that contains a ip address attached, which is great, but again how do I spoof the MACS on the guest user accounts?
If I only can do it as an administrator I am supposed to spoof all my macs before changing to a new user account? Thats a hell of a job because i have also to take notes of all MAC addresses spoofed on each user acct to be able to switch back and forth consistently during change of accts, correct?
Last problem: when I 'm connected via dial up even if I spoof all my adapters, when I type ipconfig/all I see my computer MAC address as the same ..Am I doing something wrong...not spoofing correctly?
Please help...