Does Amazon link though ship from address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 07-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Does Amazon link though ship from address

I want to use my PO BOX for my second Amazon Stealth is that going to be a problem with linking or is it alright to do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I wouldn't. If you are worried about returns, you can provide with a return label.
Old 07-11-2011
Threadstarter  

im worried about wrong customer addresses or customers not picking up or signing for an item an its sent back to me.
Old 07-13-2011

Longevity: 75%
Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
im worried about wrong customer addresses or customers not picking up or signing for an item an its sent back to me.

Honestly, I worry about the same thing. You can put any address as the ship from address. But if you print your labels yourself, dont use the label that Amazon prints. Instead either write the address on the package and get the postage and delivery confirmation at the post office. Or use software such as Stamps.com - Buy Postage Online, Print USPS Stamps and Shipping Labels <--- They do have a monthly fee, but I tend to find it worth it.

But, right now Stamps.com has a special offer going on that is worth $80. You get a scale that plugs into your computer via usb, $25 in free postage, supplies, and a 4-week trial.

Actually, use this link: Stamps.com - Buy Postage Online, Print USPS Stamps and Shipping Labels

Searched google, and got that, you get $100 in free stuff, cause you get $45 in free postage. Source: Stamps.com Coupon Code

Quote:
Your Stamps.com $80 Offer

FREE 5lb Digital Scale
As a new Stamps.com customer you will receive a FREE 5 lb. Digital Scale. The scale is a $50 value and is yours to keep with no additional obligation. Just pay for shipping and handling (typically $9.99 or less).

$25 Postage Offer
As a new Stamps.com customer you will receive $5 in free postage that you can use during your trial period. After you complete your trial period, you are eligible for an additional $20 in postage. We will give you two $10 postage coupons. You can redeem one coupon per month once you complete your trial. If you stay with Stamps.com past the trial period, you will be charged $15.99 a month for the Stamps.com service, you can cancel your services at any time.

FREE Supplies Kit
To help you get started we will ship you a free Supplies Kit that includes free postage labels to use with the service (a $5 value). However, you don't need to wait for the Supplies Kit to arrive in order to print postage. You can immediately take advantage of features such as printing shipping labels on plain paper or printing postage directly on envelopes!
Old 07-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Wish they operated in Canada ugh.
Old 07-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Stamps sucks I tried it didnt work out form me too well. Got rid of that asap! Oh they begged me to stay but I canned it
Old 07-13-2011

Send a message via ICQ to xdirc Send a message via AIM to xdirc Send a message via MSN to xdirc Send a message via Yahoo to xdirc

Quote:
Stamps sucks I tried it didnt work out form me too well. Got rid of that asap! Oh they begged me to stay but I canned it
Really? IDK then. I love it. I use it for everything. Printing Netstamp, Shipping labels, mailing labels, keeping an address book, etc. Plus it organizes all my tracking numbers and I just click on my history and it'll give me the status on all my packages.
Old 07-15-2011

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdirc View Post
Really? IDK then. I love it. I use it for everything. Printing Netstamp, Shipping labels, mailing labels, keeping an address book, etc. Plus it organizes all my tracking numbers and I just click on my history and it'll give me the status on all my packages.
So how well does it work with multiple stealth accounts?
Will they get linked?
Old 07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnev View Post
So how well does it work with multiple stealth accounts?
Will they get linked?
I guess maybe it "could" if amazon was somehow working with Stamps.com or if there is a certain algorithm for the tracking numbers or stuff that is printed on the label. But if you want to go 100% Stealth. Then just make a separate stamps.com that goes with your stealth info. Wont have to worry about being linked.
Old 07-15-2011

Quote:
I guess maybe it "could" if amazon was somehow working with Stamps.com or if there is a certain algorithm for the tracking numbers or stuff that is printed on the label. But if you want to go 100% Stealth. Then just make a separate stamps.com that goes with your stealth info. Wont have to worry about being linked.
Yes, this is what I was thinking too, but $16 per month per account would be too much, I'm currently running 12 accounts and aiming for about 25.

Anyway, I think I kinda figured it out how to print shipping from Amazon and get around the return address problem. I print the stealth address on the shipping label and then print my own address on an Avery 5160 label and just stick it on the top of the stealth address Not very elegant solution, but it's economical and it solves the problem.
Old 07-15-2011
Threadstarter  

I do that alnev but too much work involved as I do about 50 packages a day. My friend told me about a method he uses I will give that a try with my accounts and see
Old 07-15-2011

Quote:
I do that alnev but too much work involved as I do about 50 packages a day. My friend told me about a method he uses I will give that a try with my accounts and see
What method is that?...
Old 07-15-2011
Threadstarter  

The labels part.. print on labels and stick it over the ship from address.
Old 07-25-2011

Longevity: 76%

what i do is when i post an item out i put my banned address as a return address on the back of my package, in case of any problem buyer just simply return the item to my banned address and if they some how lost the packaging and don`t know the return address then i send buyer a message through Amazon message system and again I write my banned address and tell them to return the item back to my address for a refund or replacement and i am doing this about over a year now but my accounts never got linked so it`s safe ...
Old 08-06-2011

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
For all seven of my amazon accounts, I use only 1 stamps.com account. Have been doing this for over a year with no problems. The only difference is each one has different company name info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Recherché For This Useful Post:
alnev (08-07-2011)
Old 08-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Recherche, can you tell me how you put a different company name on the 1 stamps account for all of your accounts?
Old 08-11-2011

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme1 View Post
Recherche, can you tell me how you put a different company name on the 1 stamps account for all of your accounts?
No problem. First off, of course, you must have a different user account on desktop/laptop for every amazon account (which would be the only way to go with multiple accounts).

Now every time you log into an account from desktop/laptop using Stamps.com using same username and password, simply type in company info in return field that correlates with company info from amazon account. It is then automatically saved. That way, I don't have to change anything. Just log in, weigh and print. That's it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Recherché For This Useful Post:
bettahman (01-02-2017), helpme1 (08-16-2011)
Old 08-16-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Recherche, thank you for the good information. That does really make sense now that I think about what you just said. Thanks again
Old 08-17-2011

Longevity: 74%

I use my Dymo Turbo Label Printer along with Endicia & Dazzle, works great

As Axcend and myself would say, printing the labels is the most fun part of making a sale >_>
Old 08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giardino View Post
As Axcend and myself would say, printing the labels is the most fun part of making a sale >_>
HAHA.. Aint that the truth!!! Im still printing my labels on a hp deskjet, inkjet printer. Printing on avery labels I buy from walmart. But I still have fun doing it.
Old 08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giardino View Post
I use my Dymo Turbo Label Printer along with Endicia & Dazzle, works great

Does Endicia work with multiple Amzn accounts without linking?
Old 08-17-2011
Threadstarter  

All this extra stuff cost a lot of $$ every month. It makes like easier but damn.

Hmm I gotta try this stuff out...