eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   anyone get funds back after 90 days for the deleted amazon account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/43150-anyone-get-funds-back-after-90-days-deleted-amazon-account.html)

cherrqell 04-18-2012 12:47 PM

Should you fail to recoup your proceeds, you may, and should be able to write off the loss on your taxes. I have done this in the past, and as of yet have had no issues with the taxman. You will need the proper documentation, and be prepared to explain all the nuances of stealth should you be brought in for examination.

rsot 04-18-2012 02:18 PM

@cherrgell interesting approach.

Lheonard 05-23-2012 09:15 AM

Any updates?

I contacted them because my account got deleted with 6k on it, they replied :

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate an account for you using the e-
mail address from which you sent your message, .

Something is telling me it will be hard to get my money back.

MICKY H 05-23-2012 09:51 AM

Hi Guys, same problem with us but the cash is around £90k and now 120days plus since the accounts closed. Our lawyers are writing to amazon, but its like a game of ping pong and going nowhere. Will soon be issuing winding up petition in Luxemburg as you cannot sue amazon.co.uk in the UK courts. Perhaps if this happens other people can support our application.

audiosoft 05-23-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 344012)
Hi Guys, same problem with us but the cash is around £90k and now 120days plus since the accounts closed. Our lawyers are writing to amazon, but its like a game of ping pong and going nowhere. Will soon be issuing winding up petition in Luxemburg as you cannot sue amazon.co.uk in the UK courts. Perhaps if this happens other people can support our application.

Holy wow that's a lot. Hope you recover everything from them, any tips after your success will be appreciated!

Lheonard 05-24-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 344012)

That's a big amount of money blocked, did you contacted amazon as soon as the accounts were closed?

rsot 05-24-2012 10:01 AM

Good luck - hope it works out - bunch of us in the same boat.

MICKY H 05-25-2012 03:26 AM

Yes Chan Doe, numerous e mails to seller performance but no replies, sent e mail to managingdirectoer@amazon.co.uk, this got a reply and said they would send funds by cheque after 90days to the addresses on the accounts, as these were virtual address this was useless so then **** began and lawyers have become involved. Daft thing is we are also an amaon vendor.

Kickboxerfighter 05-25-2012 04:46 AM

Nice 1 Micky, I got cheques in the past but on this occasion they get more strict! Keep trying.. Never give up..

they_screwed_me_too 05-25-2012 07:53 AM

never EVER got any before, looked on my online banking and they have deposited £200 from december :-)

bonus

troublez413 05-26-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chan Doe (Post 343998)
Any updates?

I contacted them because my account got deleted with 6k on it, they replied :

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate an account for you using the e-
mail address from which you sent your message, .

Something is telling me it will be hard to get my money back.

Amazon replied back to me via BBB. Saying to contact them with the email on file, I replied that, that email was hacked, and to contact me with my current email, to which they replied "they are holding my funds in case there are any chargebacks." Then BBB closed the case. it has been 5 months since the account got closed. 2 Months passsed the 90 days.

Lheonard 05-28-2012 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 344652)
Yes Chan Doe, numerous e mails to seller performance but no replies, sent e mail to managingdirectoer@amazon.co.uk, this got a reply and said they would send funds by cheque after 90days to the addresses on the accounts, as these were virtual address this was useless so then **** began and lawyers have become involved. Daft thing is we are also an amaon vendor.

I wish you good luck :cheer: I don't think they have the right to steal their members' money. And I'm gonna try to send them an email to the aforementioned address too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by troublez413 (Post 345015)
Amazon replied back to me via BBB. Saying to contact them with the email on file, I replied that, that email was hacked, and to contact me with my current email, to which they replied "they are holding my funds in case there are any chargebacks." Then BBB closed the case. it has been 5 months since the account got closed. 2 Months passsed the 90 days.

I wish you good luck too :cheer: BBB doesn't seem to be very effective.

EbanYtsa 05-28-2012 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=Chan Doe;345476]I wish you good luck :cheer: I don't think they have the right to steal their members' money. And I'm gonna try to send them an email to the aforementioned address too.

sure not have a right lol but they do because its your fault

Lheonard 06-01-2012 01:43 PM

[quote=EbanYtsa;345651]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chan Doe (Post 345476)
I wish you good luck :cheer: I don't think they have the right to steal their members' money. And I'm gonna try to send them an email to the aforementioned address too.

sure not have a right lol but they do because its your fault

What makes you think this is my fault? AZ is like ebay they aren't always fair.

newjerseymax 06-01-2012 04:57 PM

They must be keeping a lot of money.... I guess they gotta cover that A-Z somehow... From an accounting point of view I wonder how they include this income on the books... I am sure "theft" is not an income line option...lol