Dedicated Server? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 04-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Dedicated Server?

I'm thinking of getting a dedicated server to use for creating Amazon Stealth accounts. Would this work? The dedicated server is like another computer that I can use remotely, right? So there would be no way to link to my own computer and ip, mac address, etc, right?

I found one dedicated server that comes with 8 ip addresses for $49/month, so could I have 8 different stealth accounts on this one dedicated server?

I don't want to use a VPN because you still use your own browser and everything. I just don't want to risk the stealth accounts being connected with my real account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

no need to, I host VPS'S which is the same thing as a dedicated server as I own a dedicated server at iweb.com and supply VPS'S for stealth's and web hosting. OR use VMWare which can create a virtual machine on your host computer and you can change ip's/mac that way because having a server being dedicated remotely is a little bit more tricky to control and if you need to modify it you will not be able to physically do it yourself and it costs a good amount... pm me for more info

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleannah View Post
I'm thinking of getting a dedicated server to use for creating Amazon Stealth accounts. Would this work? The dedicated server is like another computer that I can use remotely, right? So there would be no way to link to my own computer and ip, mac address, etc, right?

I found one dedicated server that comes with 8 ip addresses for $49/month, so could I have 8 different stealth accounts on this one dedicated server?

I don't want to use a VPN because you still use your own browser and everything. I just don't want to risk the stealth accounts being connected with my real account.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cannabidiol For This Useful Post:
rsot (04-13-2012)
Old 02-08-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleannah View Post

You are much better off using a VPS however a dedicated server at 49/month is a great deal. What specs would you get for that price? I wouldn't be suprised if the specs matches an intermediate VPS.

If you have multiple IPs given to you, then you can potentially use all 8 IPs but at different times. I believe you can only have 1 nic enabled at a time to use a different IP each time.

IPs do not cost much these days you only need to justify your need for them with most hosts.
The Following User Says Thank You to unixchosting For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-08-2013)