My Amazon Acct Suspended after 1 week - Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 05-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Thumbs down My Amazon Acct Suspended after 1 week - Help!

My account has been up for one week -
today I get an email from Amazon stating: "We are writing to let you know we have removed your selling priveleges, cancelled your listings, & placed a temporary hold on any funds in your seller account. Any new selling accounts you open will be closed. We did this because your seller account failed our seller account review process."
etc etc

I have no idea why it failed. I followed the book. Can anyone help to figure this out? I am at a loss......

This is the 1st one I set up after reading this book & forum (I read someone elses book & the acct lasted 30 days)

Could any of the following be a problem?
Maintaining account at same physical location as used for prior suspended accts - to start up account, added items to sell, printed postage? - but this time did new computer - new modem - new router - ip changes on its own - made business acct - new cc - gmail phone - post office address - (followed the book)

Could it be using same bank (Chase) to set up new accounts? Same routing number, but new account numbers.

Could it be because, the address I used (p.o. box, but I put unit #)is not the address where the computer is?

???????

Thank you in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

What kind of cc did you use?
Old 05-05-2012

Longevity: 79%

rsot i'm starting to think amazon is way more dangerous than e/b - when it comes to detecting stealths.
Old 05-05-2012

Longevity: 79%

Hi it looks like you did everything but not sure what the book told you as I have not read Amazon Ghost yet?? Sure I will though. From the threads its very very informative!

Are you using a BN computer out the box or just a used one that you purchased elsewhere. If so you have to make absolutely sure you cleaned it like Brand new OS etc. Can't be Chase as all Banks use one routing number but as long as the Acct # is different that should be fine. You may want to change up how you list and especially your wording as that maybe a link but I highly doubt it. You have to make sure every stone is turned literally when you open a new account. It's hard when you do all and then the account still gets closed. Its hard to pinpoint one thing that Amazon connects us with and closes us down. But what I do is make a list and check off everything that I did to a "successful" account and follow it to a "T" everytime.

For instant my daughter called me very frustrated about 3 accounts that she opened and sent off products to that were instantly closed within 1wk. That checklist that I have I took that over to her house but before I got there I only asked her to do one thing and that's "CLEAN" out the her computer and install a BN os system. Did my checklist using her same Verizon USB and wahlaa! She has had success without it closing and even had her first Disbursement. Now she claimed to me she did everything that I did but I believe there was something off that she did but of course she is not owning up to it but I'm sure there was. But anyway try writing you a checklist and tweak it if another account gets closed. Then you too will have thriving accounts that will disburse for you. But to add one more thing, y do u use a PO BOX (unless you buy from Amazon also)?? I always just go to the yellow pages online and pick an address and tweak it. So I always use a real address always. Hope this helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to kev59 For This Useful Post:
poof (05-06-2012)
Old 05-06-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

[FONT="Courier New"]What kind of cc did you use?[/FONT]
I set up business bank acct with Chase- used debit card from that new account.

y do u use a PO BOX
I wanted a legit address - in case of returns - and that is the address i used to get EIN. I used "Unit xxxx" instead of p.o. box
I bought used computer - all cleaned etc - from a computer repair company.

The last time I was suspended was after 30 days - and said because of relationship with another acct - probably flash objects/finger printing - I set it up before I read the book.

When I set up this new account, I set up as business. They asked for a contact name - I used my first name, but different last name. I used the business name where they asked for name on cc. Should I have used a name there, instead?

You mentioned verizon usb??- i need to see what that is all about.
Old 05-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful View Post
rsot i'm starting to think amazon is way more dangerous than e/b - when it comes to detecting stealths.
It's a really really different game from ebay, yes.

Detecting stealth accounts is but a facet of their MO
Old 05-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Your VCC needs to be a Name, and Address that can Pass an AVS Check,(Address Verification) This is a MUST HAVE for Amazon,,Also from time to time durring a review I have had Amazion charge (and Immediatly Refund) up to $15.00 on my VCC,,If Amazon cannot put the Charge Through,,They will Boot the account,,,

This is a New thing that Amazon recently doing on some (NOT All) Accounts. so Now to be Safe I ALWAYS make sure that there is an Extra $25.00 in My VCC,,,Just in Case,,
madmuppet303 (06-10-2012)
Old 05-06-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

The same address was used on the EIN application, the bank acct, & setting up the amazon acct - the address was actually a po box. So now we can't use po boxes?
Old 05-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

@Thankful, yes AZ is way more wretched than eB

@Slapped /quote:
"Also from time to time durring a review I have had Amazion charge (and Immediatly Refund) up to $15.00 on my VCC,,If Amazon cannot put the Charge Through,,They will Boot the account,,,"

You sure about this $15?!?! Though it was $4....hmmm it could be a variable test charge then? Sick concept.

$25.00 would be safe - if not 50.
Old 05-06-2012

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Your VCC needs to be a Name, and Address that can Pass an AVS Check,(Address Verification) This is a MUST HAVE for Amazon,,Also from time to time durring a review I have had Amazion charge (and Immediatly Refund) up to $15.00 on my VCC,,If Amazon cannot put the Charge Through,,They will Boot the account,,,

This is a New thing that Amazon recently doing on some (NOT All) Accounts. so Now to be Safe I ALWAYS make sure that there is an Extra $25.00 in My VCC,,,Just in Case,,

iv seen here guys claim amex works well too, wondering if it still works since amex got nothing to do with AVS Check
Old 05-06-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@Thankful, yes AZ is way more wretched than eB

@Slapped /quote:
"Also from time to time durring a review I have had Amazion charge (and Immediatly Refund) up to $15.00 on my VCC,,If Amazon cannot put the Charge Through,,They will Boot the account,,,"

You sure about this $15?!?! Though it was $4....hmmm it could be a variable test charge then? Sick concept.

$25.00 would be safe - if not 50.
I Personally have experienced $12.00, But only once, I have heard from one friend who was charged $15.00, IMMEDIATLY Refunded of course in both cases, but non the less its just another item to be aware of,,
Old 05-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanks Slapped - that could be a big killer on VCC/GC created accounts - if test charge fails.
Old 06-09-2012

Longevity: 73%

ive never experience this charge but from now on i will keep my gift card balances on there. Where do you guys get your VCC that will stay loaded?