Who has successfully used their "real info" fudged on a ghost acct? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-13-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Talking Who has successfully used their "real info" fudged on a ghost acct?

I am wanting to use my hubby's name and info(ssn) for one of the accnts we open and have already put his name and our address on a suspended accnt.

My question is- if I use his name but make some changes would it work?? I would hope to hear from people that have actually successfully done it, but any advise is grrrrrrreat !
ex:
i put name on spnd accnt as tim smith - so now use: timothyjames smith

i put addrss on spnd accnt: 839 s 300 e sloppy tx 45454 so now use: 300 east 839 south street slipy tx 45454

i never put his ssn so his real ssn and new bank, cc and phone... would that pass the all mighty amz bots??
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-14-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 76,492
Thanks: 5,981
Thanked 8,978 Times in 8,268 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Zip code should be changed by a digit if possible.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2012
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,343
Thanks: 5,612
Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (6)
Default

You are not making a good batch of fudge.
__________________
REAP WHAT YOU SOW. LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
You are not making a good batch of fudge.
LOL. OK any suggestions with that example then?? Or do you know if you can use your PObox on EVERYTHING with Amz? If so, I can just open another one I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Zip code should be changed by a digit if possible.
OH, I forgot I live close to another city, so I can use a totally different city- but same zip.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 391
Thanks: 87
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (2)
Default

If you sale the same items as the suspended one you will be link in.

Why not go stealth completely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancnbaby View Post
I am wanting to use my hubby's name and info(ssn) for one of the accnts we open and have already put his name and our address on a suspended accnt.

My question is- if I use his name but make some changes would it work?? I would hope to hear from people that have actually successfully done it, but any advise is grrrrrrreat !
ex:
i put name on spnd accnt as tim smith - so now use: timothyjames smith

i put addrss on spnd accnt: 839 s 300 e sloppy tx 45454 so now use: 300 east 839 south street slipy tx 45454

i never put his ssn so his real ssn and new bank, cc and phone... would that pass the all mighty amz bots??
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
If you sale the same items as the suspended one you will be link in.

Why not go stealth completely
If you mean go stealth by using a different name etc... I have already paid and got a new LLC to use, I am just trying to set up another account.

And I have only used my husbands name on the other account. None of his other information (of course our address).

But can you use a PO BOX for all your needs in Amz or will it require a physical addy at some point??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-14-2012
slim jim's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,788
Thanks: 376
Thanked 440 Times in 349 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancnbaby View Post
If you mean go stealth by using a different name etc... I have already paid and got a new LLC to use, I am just trying to set up another account.

And I have only used my husbands name on the other account. None of his other information (of course our address).

But can you use a PO BOX for all your needs in Amz or will it require a physical addy at some point??
if you already setup an LLC, you can setup more corporations as subsidiaries
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
if you already setup an LLC, you can setup more corporations as subsidiaries
I will look that up, cause I now have 2 LLC's- but ones was used on the accnt that is suspnd.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-14-2012
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 251
Thanks: 11
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Can you use a POBOX in it's entirety on Amz and not have to use a physical addy?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal "ghost" accounts - would this work? koalawash PayPal Talk 20 04-30-2015 12:39 AM
How to successfully sell with "0" feedback account skyichigo eBay Discussion! 9 05-18-2010 11:36 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58