Starting again on Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-02-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Thanks: 57
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default Starting again on Amazon

Just bought Amazon Guide its a good read and boy is it harder than ebay lol


one thing im a little confused on is internet

i have a mobile dongle


can i just turn this off and back on for new accounts or will amazon recognise it?

ty
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-02-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 27
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Yes. IT will....be carefiull
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cktwo45 For This Useful Post:
thered (11-02-2012)
  #3  
Old 11-02-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Thanks: 57
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

ok no problem i will get router to give me a new ip

but i thought as the dongle uses dial up you get a different ip every go??

does dongle have a mac address is that the problem?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 78
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Eduktd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thered View Post
i thought as the dongle uses dial up you get a different ip every go?? does dongle have a mac address is that the problem?
Yes most dongles (especially third generation dial up a.k.a 3G) give you a new IP address each time you connect.

The dongle does have a MAC address, Just make sure you spoof the MAC address of the dongle and you should be able to open multiple accounts with some 3G dongles.

Again... 3G dongle+New IP+ spoofed MAC=new amazon account.

FYI, some dongles tend to repeat IP's I dunno why but it just happens. I use a dongle myself for multiple accounts. It works fine with spoofed MAC address (I follow Amazon Stealth spoofing)

Happy Amazoning...!!!

Last edited by Eduktd; 11-02-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eduktd For This Useful Post:
thered (11-03-2012)
  #5  
Old 11-03-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Thanks: 57
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduktd View Post
Yes most dongles (especially third generation dial up a.k.a 3G) give you a new IP address each time you connect.

The dongle does have a MAC address, Just make sure you spoof the MAC address of the dongle and you should be able to open multiple accounts with some 3G dongles.

Again... 3G dongle+New IP+ spoofed MAC=new amazon account.

FYI, some dongles tend to repeat IP's I dunno why but it just happens. I use a dongle myself for multiple accounts. It works fine with spoofed MAC address (I follow Amazon Stealth spoofing)

Happy Amazoning...!!!
when i use smac to change dongle it changes it in smac but when i check ipconfig/all its the same mac it was before?

is it supposed to be?

ty
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2012
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,437
Thanks: 1,773
Thanked 1,012 Times in 752 Posts
Activity: 12%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Pretty sure thats because the MACS haven't changed, they have merely been spoofed. Your comp still knows the real MACS. Somebody more techy may want to confirm though
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
thered (11-03-2012)
  #7  
Old 11-03-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Thanks: 57
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Pretty sure thats because the MACS haven't changed, they have merely been spoofed. Your comp still knows the real MACS. Somebody more techy may want to confirm though
so it knows the real mac but amazon or anyone else doesnt?

can anyone confirm?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
Thanks: 57
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Just a bump to the previous question my dongle is t-mobile and in uk smac tries to give it a new mac but it seems to stay the same


also reading amazon ghoset it says i must disable all hidden macs but some inactive mac addresses wont allow me to disable them

what do i do with these?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-22-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 78
Thanks: 3
Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to Eduktd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thered View Post
Just a bump to the previous question my dongle is t-mobile and in uk smac tries to give it a new mac but it seems to stay the same


also reading amazon ghoset it says i must disable all hidden macs but some inactive mac addresses wont allow me to disable them

what do i do with these?
I think you should start a new thread or add to a thread on SMAC.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting Again Rodnex eBay Suspensions 12 01-13-2012 06:50 PM
Amazon Starting With Their 21-Day Hold xdirc Amazon X 4 11-23-2011 11:25 AM
Amazon starting their cleaning ! beaches Amazon 11 11-03-2011 03:04 PM
Starting New amazon ACC beaches Amazon 2 12-29-2010 05:22 PM
Amazon is starting to annoy me! chrisapowers1 Amazon 0 04-04-2010 08:50 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58