Will this get me back on Amazon? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 11-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Will this get me back on Amazon?

My company has had an amazon account for 2 years. We were shipping orders and using FBA but our account was suspeneded in September because ODR was above 1%. We tried to appeal but amazon would not reinstate our account.

The office building, where our company is located, offers free wifi access to all tenants. We did not use the free wifi at this location because we set up a separate account with an isp. We used Cox Commincations and the whole building has access to free wifi from Cox Commincations but my company has a different ip number and a different modem.

We only used our Cox account to access Amazon. The computer we used to access amazon is a desktop that does not have wifi capabilities.

If I purchased a new laptop and used the free wifi account could we open a viable account with Amazon or would we get linked. I plan use a different business name, new address, new EIN ( TAX ID #), new credit card, and new phone number for verification. The ip and mac will be differnt because we will use the wifi access.

Will this work? Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

The wifi might do you in and can the new account efforts.

You don't know how many other people have logged onto/tried to sell/buy on that connection.

It might be wise just to invest in a new IP addy from the ISP.

Perhaps you should wait for others to chime in.

And welcome to the forums
Old 11-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 66%

The other tenants in the office park are investment service companies, insurance companies, home care services, Cannon, a couple medical labs and an employment agency.
Old 11-22-2012

Longevity: 68%
Send a message via Skype™ to Eduktd

Quote:
If I purchased a new laptop and used the free wifi account could we open a viable account with Amazon or would we get linked. I plan use a different business name, new address, new EIN ( TAX ID #), new credit card, and new phone number for verification. The ip and mac will be differnt because we will use the wifi access.

Will this work?.

Here are my thoughts.
I understand that you are taking precautions.
1) But I would not recommend getting a new laptop right off the bat. Try Vmware its free and easy. Get a new laptop later when in kind of a safe zone.

2) Instead of buying a new laptop and experimenting with the free internet. Which can easy Be already tainted or later tainted buy a customer with a banned account. buy a broadband dongle, $30 or so.

3) Or Add an extra modem and use that for internet. Of course after you have followed all other Stealth steps.

4) If you can't install VM player on your work computer. Try using your phone or tablet. assuming you have a smart phone. You can tether or just access using your phone.

You have soo many options as far as PC and internet. One last thing I would say, try not to sell the same products right away and I highly recommend using FBA.

Last edited by Eduktd; 11-22-2012 at 01:23 AM.