Phonedotcom working - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 12-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Phonedotcom working

Hey Guys wanted to let you know I just used a phone.com number with forwarding to verify new Amazon Stealth account using a VPS-Cloud server without any problems with a Vanilla Card. Phone.com is offering a free 1 month trial with zero dollars down only a 1 dollar authorization to verify card

so basically you can get free phone numbers to verify your accounts right now.. You can also pick what area code you want to match up with your addresses etc.

I was kicked off of Amazon due to the fact that I had to be rushed to the Emergency room and have spinal surgery and wasn't able to fulfill 6 orders. Amazon kicked me off and wouldn't allow me back on after I had submitted the appeal. I had been a seller on amazon for about 5 years before that it is utter garbage that you have a legitimate issue that you can't control and amazon decides to flip you the bird. Clearly I shouldn't of ever not shipped any orders but it is quite hard to ship orders and take care of things while you are unconscious lol

Anyways figured I would put this as I know some of you have issues getting numbers etc so hey free forwarding for a month costs you zero dollars

Edit:

Also id like to vouch for phone.com's service as a whole also... I have used their service for over 4 years for my business site and honestly I love it. Its low cost for a 800 number and they offer SO MANY different options for forwarding voicemail etc. You can set schedules for when you want your calls to forward at certain times you can have it forward only certain times to different numbers etc its amazing honestly so if you do have a legitimate use think about actually using the service if you need a good VOIP phone system. I am a one man show for my business so it gives me a more professional look having 800 number that spouts off press 1 to talk to sales etc.

NO i don't work for them either lol

Last edited by joshvette001; 12-15-2012 at 09:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshvette001 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (12-16-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2012

Longevity: 66%

dont know nothing about phone.com
used vumber 14 days for 9.99 (any area code) option to received call straight through without pressing 1 or whatever (does googlevoice has this option?)
switched to googlevoice (not any areacode if it matter for you at all) free service
Old 12-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

I was reading that some people where getting instant denials using Google Voice only reason I thought it was worth mentioning is currently you can signup for Phone.com for free costs zero dollars all you do is pick your number and then add it into the forwarding spot and it works flawlessly.

Free is better than 9.99 but definitely once phone.com stop their promotion vumber would be a good alternative then... We should compile a list of providers with normal prices.
Old 12-15-2012

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvette001 View Post
I was reading that some people where getting instant denials using Google Voice only reason I thought it was worth mentioning is currently you can signup for Phone.com for free costs zero dollars all you do is pick your number and then add it into the forwarding spot and it works flawlessly.

Free is better than 9.99 but definitely once phone.com stop their promotion vumber would be a good alternative then... We should compile a list of providers with normal prices.
i can vouch for phone.com, used it a few years ago...
Old 12-16-2012

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvette001 View Post

had instant denials using vumber as well, guess its luck thing, so google voice rulez