Hello New to Forum, and I have questions about setting up best stealth account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 08-14-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Hello New to Forum, and I have questions about setting up best stealth account.

Hello Everyone,

I recently got suspended from amazon for infringement. As well as many other sellers, I was on my way to making a good living selling on amazon.

I have just purchased Amazon Ghost Guide, and I am studying the best method to set up the stealth account from amazon to get back.

I want to set up one good "Slow and Steady Wins the Race account." After studying the guide and reading the comments from the forum, this is how I plan to set up the stealth account using my mother's name for amazon. Please keep in mind that I want be able to file taxes under my name keep everything legal as possible when creating the account.

These are the steps:

1) I will not use Virtual Machine because I want to keep one legal account.

2) I want to form another LLC and set it up so that I own 100% of the LLC, but set up 2 banks accounts under the LLC. Instead of using prepaid card, I want to use my mother's account under my LLC from the bank in order to receive funds from Amazon, and I will either use my account or my mother's to buy products.

3) The reason for using bank account to began with is because, I read from the forum that someone's account was blocked by using prepaid card.

4) I will change all the information suggested from the guide. Location, and etc....(I do not want to give away too much information from the guide)

And here some of my concerns:

After I set up my existing computer the way suggested from the guide, and register my new stealth account, Can I log on to my old email addresses that I have use in the past, or do I have to stay away from those old e-mail accounts, along with my old suspended amazon account?

If you have any advice, or/and suggestion to any of my action plan, and questions, please let me know. There are no wrong comments or answers, and every comment/advice will be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope this post can help other members as well.

Last edited by yc1212; 08-14-2013 at 04:22 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yc1212 View Post
Hello Everyone,

I recently got suspended from amazon for infringement. As well as many other sellers, I was on my way to making a good living selling on amazon.

I have just purchased Amazon Ghost Guide, and I am studying the best method to set up the stealth account from amazon to get back.

After I set up my existing computer the way suggested from the guide, and register my new stealth account, Can I log on to my old email addresses that I have use in the past, or do I have to stay away from those old e-mail accounts, along with my old suspended amazon account?
The very last thing I would ever do is log into the old accounts on the same computer you have your new stealth amazon account.

I would not risk this ever.

Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Good rule of thumb is NO reusing old info, NO logging into old accounts. Checking e-mail can be done but be sure to remain linkfree.

All the best.