accounts getting deleted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 10-19-2013
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default accounts getting deleted

The main problem i am having is my Amazon accounts keep getting deleted, no review just pure deletion.

What happens is once i make the accounts after a good few weeks near disbursement dates i cannot log in.

I sell a few items (not high risk) and then i cannot log in. This is a big, big issue for me.

Can anyone shed any light on this matter please?? Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2013

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 71%
Default Re: accounts getting deleted

I'm in learning process as well but if you are selling same items + using same city address then it can be a cause.
Old 10-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

You need to breakdown your methods of creation and experiment as to what is working and what isn't.

VCC? CC? Bank? Name?

And yes, you will have to mix up your inventory so you do not look like the same seller that was banned prior.
Old 10-19-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

It seems to ALWAYS occur as soon as you start selling items.

Prior to that I never sold anything for a good 4-5 weeks, account was fine.

Last few days sold 3 items, account deleted.

And yes I changed my entire inventory so I would not get linked.
Old 10-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Write up a detailed breakdown of how the account is created. You are getting linked somehow.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

@ jamesnorth101. This is a breakdown of how I am making the accounts:

1: new user account.
2: New IP address. My IP is dynamic so it always changes. I always check before I make the accounts and I can confirm the characters of the ip change quite considerably.
3: I installed Technitium MAC address changer to spoof the NIC.
4: Purchased a new vcc from members on here to bypass the card registration details. This verifies quite easily.
5:new email, phone number and address details.
6: finally if I need to enter new bank details to deposit funds into, I ensure these are new. Not used with Amazon before.

What actually happens is that I make the stealth accounts successfully, without getting linked. I still have 10 running atm.

However as soon as I start selling lets say a few items that's when the account gets deleted. Furthermore The items are not similar to what I was previously selling, and I change the wording/ description in my listing.

The items are also not high risk items that I am selling. On one account I sold a book and mobile phone. After that account was never seen lol.

The thing that baffles me is why does the account never get deleted before I sell. It always occurs when I actually start making sales?
Old 10-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Is your VCC a long-lasting one? Perhaps you are using a VCC that does NOT stand the test charge that Amazon does randomly. That's a common problem.
Old 10-20-2013

It's probably the IP address.
Old 10-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Possible browser fingerprinting needs to be looked at too
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Possible browser fingerprinting needs to be looked at too

Yes rsot is right. I have 3 accounts and I'm using 3 different browsers + ccleaner. Clean cookies with ccleaner every time whenever you switch to other account.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

Vcc is long lasting. 1 year.

As for browser fingerprinting I have looked at that. I don't see why I would have to clean cookies when its a new user account which does that anyway. I ONLY log into a new stealth amazon account with each user account.

The problem as I stated before was when I actually make some sales- that's when it gets deleted. Maybe its when I log into the account, eventually something one way or another is linking me, which they trace.

Or maybe it's got nothing to do with being linked and could just be a random deletion, ie they just don't like the account. Think it could be a risk allowing me to sell.

The question is if I don't sell anything the account will not go under review will it?
Old 10-20-2013
Banned

Quite a mystery, but amazon is. But if its when you actually start selling and not when the account is created, then its seems like amazon maybe doing a test charge on the credit card and this is being declined or linked. Maybe use a gift card and see what happens.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

So Amazon actually do test charges on cards.

Has anyone got any proof of this?

It was previously noted on these forums I am quite sure of this. That Amazon cannot suspend or link you based on this solely. I.e a test charge on the credit card being declined
Old 10-20-2013

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleen View Post
Yes rsot is right. I have 3 accounts and I'm using 3 different browsers + ccleaner. Clean cookies with ccleaner every time whenever you switch to other account.
Nope rsot is wrong. If amazon do employ browser finger printing which they more than likely dont at this moment.A new user account is more than enough to stop this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc365 View Post
So Amazon actually do test charges on cards.

Has anyone got any proof of this?

It was previously noted on these forums I am quite sure of this. That Amazon cannot suspend or link you based on this solely. I.e a test charge on the credit card being declined
Yes amazon do do this. There is no "proof" as it is a test charge so you will never see anything on a statement. But it is common practice and I am sure amazon themselves would confirm. If the account was maybe a year old and the card had no funds on it then Id presume that amazon would not delete the account but when it is a new account no funds on the card is a big problem.

I also personally think it is a big no no to open an account and then just leave it a few weeks. If I worked for amazon and was looking for stealth accounts this would also be a huge red flag. there is no solid proof but I have spoken to people in the past who have encountered similar problems from setting up an account and then leaving it too long. They all had success after changing this.

Last edited by barrycruan; 10-20-2013 at 08:31 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
aleen (10-20-2013), chaguan (11-27-2013), mufc365 (10-20-2013)
Old 10-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

There is quite a bit of proof (i.e. my own experiences and others) that show that when a credit card Amazon test charge fails, an account can be deleted.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

@ BarryCurran yes I agree with you. I was reading some of your posts and I don't think they can track your MAC address and I think a new user account pretty much covers browser fingerprinting.

I think it could be due to what you are saying about the test charge and no funds especially if its a new account. Also leaving the account for a while.

@ BarryCurran. Can you please give a detailed outline of how you make your accounts and when you sell what you do? It seems as if your very knowledgable and have combatted the stealth accounts successfully.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

@rsot the stealth accounts I made the vcc's were purchased from sellers on here.

You can't purchase a VCC from here whereby the card has funds on it. I don't see the point in purchasing these vcc's then if this is the case
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
There is quite a bit of proof (i.e. my own experiences and others) that show that when a credit card Amazon test charge fails, an account can be deleted.
can you provide the proof. Word of mouth and opinion is not proof.
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:
@rsot the stealth accounts I made the vcc's were purchased from sellers on here.

You can't purchase a VCC from here whereby the card has funds on it. I don't see the point in purchasing these vcc's then if this is the case
If you are specifically purchasing vcc cards for use with amazon from sellers on here, then there should be funds on them. If there are not then let an admin know as the sellers should know better.

However I suspect you are buying a normal vcc which on these forums are intended for paypal normally and do not have enough funds for amazons checks.

Id suggest you buy a 3v voucher or a 3v card is even better if you can find one. Start an account with one of these, sell a few things right from the start but very slowly and as low cost an item as possible. That is essentially how I start every account and I have not lost a stealth one yet.

Last edited by barrycruan; 10-20-2013 at 09:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
mufc365 (10-20-2013)
Old 10-20-2013

Quote:

Have you asked the seller that these VCC's have funds for amazon checks? I have bought VCC's from one of the forum sellers and I asked him like twice about funds and he confirmed that there is enough funds for amazon checks.
Which seller have you bought them anyway?
Plenty of 3v cards are available on boots but I have never seen them on tesco's.

Last edited by aleen; 10-20-2013 at 09:08 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aleen For This Useful Post:
barrycruan (10-20-2013), Freakzilla (10-20-2013), rsot (10-20-2013)
Old 10-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleen View Post
Have you asked the seller that these VCC's have funds for amazon checks? I have bought VCC's from one of the forum sellers and I asked him like twice about funds and he confirmed that there is enough funds for amazon checks.
Which seller have you bought them anyway?
Plenty of 3v cards are available on boots but I have never seen them on tesco's.
Few years back I bought some VCCs from sellers for Amazon VCC - those VCCs were miserable and led to account deletion. These days I prefer gift cards with a live balance

3v works well though

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-20-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 10-20-2013
MU
Threadstarter  

Yes I think you right the cards must have funds on them if they were purchased on here.

I have had a look and these sellers of vcc's are approved sellers with good buyer feedbacks.

Prior to purchasing I let the sellers know that I wanted an Amazon vcc.

So if the test charge is not a problem it must be something else. Thanks for the info on 3v vouchers, I will give this a go.

Hopefully sooner rather then later I hope to crack what is getting the accounts deleted. I am now going to try selling from the right go but very slowly and as low cost an item as possible. As you suggested @ BarryCurran.

However I can confirm that once I made a stealth account and exactly 10 mins after making it it went under review. Still remember that was very strange.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-20-2013 at 04:28 PM.