Amazon is a real piece of work! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 12-19-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Amazon is a real piece of work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifox007 View Post
Not true.

Let's say Jennifer is using ip "111.222.333.44" and she's selling a Cat in City A.

John is using ip "111.22333.99" 2.and he is selling an iPad in City Z.

When John's acct gets suspended, then you think Jennifer's get suspended too? => NO.
The thing is that the OP doesn't know how to make things different.
The OP should read and think about the above example.

It's true. His username tells all " Rippedoffagain ". NO wonder!
maybe you will see a new username " NoMoreRipped" in 2015 ....LOL
why on earth would you make a comment when you have no idea what you are talking about. It would be great if people stopped commenting; "my opinion" is no on a subject they know jack about and offering nothing constructive other than ohh thats wrong.

Its pretty clear amazon will not suspend you for once having the same ip as someone else. That is something I have always said and is not what I am saying here. Im not sure what your example is meant to show other than you miss the point?

for a start if someone on ip 111.222.333.44 gets suspended then someone on the same network pops up on 11.22333.99 then yes, of course that looks incredibly suspicious.

The last numbers of the ip after the last dot refer to the network the computer is on, this is normally limited to around 150 computers but can be higher. if you are running 2 accounts all from the same network its like giving amazon a heads up. if you are running several then thats an even bigger clue.

If all they are doing as OP suggests is changing the last numbers of the ip and it remains on the same network sooner or later those ips are going to be recycled. Now amazon clearly wont ban you for having the same ip once.

But imagine having several accounts sharing IPs. Amazon know all of these accounts are on the same network. Out of the millions of ip possibilities here are several accounts all located in a close proximity and all on the same network. well there is red flag one

Now these several accounts dont just luckily share the Ip of a different account once, they will do it over and over again as the number of ip s on a network are very limited in the wider sense. so there is red flag 2

There could be some product crossover red flag 3

do they all lack bank account details/ a real credit/ business info card
red flag 4

and then all it takes is one account to get suspened. once that happens all of these other accounts will slowly but surely get linked and suspended. Amazon will trace the one banned accounts ip and they will be able to link it quite easily to most o the other accounts.

Now I know OP has not given off all of those red flags (real credit card) but this is how amazon link people with multiple accounts. Ive seen this happen t before and it to this day it looks like it was the Ip getting them linked. That was the only thing they changed and they both went from Op's situation to having long term accounts

Ive never said this is 100% the problem. But its certainly where I would start.
The fact that one account gets linked then the rest go down should tell you everything you need to know. Its either your products are getting linked, your ip or they are linking your computer. I know where my money is.

Last edited by barrycruan; 12-19-2013 at 11:54 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
.to yours a thousand words
LOL…. The one who has missed the point is you man. My example has obviously told everything.

2 lines in writing could cover the whole idea of how to use info to differ from the others.

If my comment is not constructive, then you think yours is better? The OP has been getting linked for yrs. Why couldn’t your MASSIVE CONSTRSUCTIVE comments help? LOL…………………

Anyways, I don’t have time to write a lot. But I hope someday… or maybe very soon the OP will get the whole idea of my example.
Old 12-19-2013

Longevity: 77%

Really? My constructive comments have not helped because op has not changed anything. If you has just read the previous comments you might have figured that out.

Your "two lines" are not even relevant. You have clearly not even bothered to read what I said in the previous comment. Everyone knows amazon do not link you for having the same ip once. You don't seem to understand that this is not the issue here. You also don't seem to understand that you are telling amazon you are on the same network. Of course you will get away with this once, as op has. But once those ip's have been recycled on a few accounts they will be flagged. Then all it takes is one account to go down and the rest will.

I suggest you do some reading on ip addresses before commenting in a public forum on something you quite clearly do not understand. But as you think you are being so,constructive what are your suggestions for op? I'd love to hear them.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
babs35 (12-22-2013)
Old 12-21-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
I have accounts in USA Canada Uk De Fr It and Sp, all ghost accounts and no problems, and making decent money. You must be doing something really wrong.
If you are in UK , can you still open amazon in USA, CANADA?
Old 12-21-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs35 View Post
If you are in UK , can you still open amazon in USA, CANADA?
Of course you can, this is all on amazon.