Suspended Because items "may be" Counterfeit. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 03-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Suspended Because items "may be" Counterfeit.

I just got message from them a few hour ago, please see below.
I need help, How can I fix this?

thank you.

Hello from Amazon.

We have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your account.

We took these actions because the items you are offering on our site may be counterfeit.

We encourage you to resolve any pending orders. Any amounts paid for A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks on your orders may be deducted from the funds in your account.

After 90 days, any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule and your balance and settlement information will appear in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.com.

Our policies strictly forbid the sale of counterfeit items on our site.

To learn more about this policy, search "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" in Seller Central Help.

If you would like to sell on Amazon.com, you must provide a detailed plan for how you will comply with our policies in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

To submit your plan, click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html). For guidelines on creating your plan, search "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-18-2014

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Suspended Because items "may be" Counterfeit.

at least they are giving you a chance to get reinstated, all you need is a good plan and you will be set to go.

Someone reported you, you received negative feedback or returns stating that items are counterfeit or something to that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

This account just 20days old without any feedback or return requesting, also $520 in account balance and already held by Amazon.
but maybe someone reported me because of lower price.

Then should I Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges?
or leave this account and start new account right now?

Thank you everyone sir.
Old 03-18-2014

Appeal, it won't hurt you to appeal thats for sure. Make sure your appeal is well written and addresses the issues from the email. Don't beat around the bush, get straight to the point.
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you very much Gamefreak.
Anyone meet this problem?
Any suggest how should I write to appeal?

Thank you again everyone.
Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

For starters, you better have solid proof your item is not fa.ke...............................
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

OK Thank you.
Old 03-18-2014

Suppliers suppliers suppliers, thats how i got my account back after two of these. Freaking false claims, I buy some of my items from the same place amazon does so when they see that they know I'm legit.
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014

Longevity: 70%

I have a couple accounts with phake claims, Amazon just blocked the listings, the accounts are still running strong after 4 months since the complaints.

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-19-2014 at 05:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly441 For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I would TRY to appeal the suspension, but don't hold your breath. Amazon knows that a lot of people try to sell counterfeits in certain categories. DVD's, Premium brand cell-phone cases, certain electronics, etc.

If you have legitimate merchandise from a legitimate supplier, you might want to ask in your appeal if you can submit that information for verification. But if your supplier is in China, forget it - Amazon will know for sure your items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

The thing about pricing is, Amazon sells cell phone cases and DVD's and everything else and they get the best prices due to their volume. So they KNOW that you didn't get that DVD legitimately that you are selling for $8, when the actual wholesale cost is $12.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I would TRY to appeal the suspension, but don't hold your breath. Amazon knows that a lot of people try to sell counterfeits in certain categories. DVD's, Premium brand cell-phone cases, certain electronics, etc.

If you have legitimate merchandise from a legitimate supplier, you might want to ask in your appeal if you can submit that information for verification. But if your supplier is in China, forget it - Amazon will know for sure your items are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

The thing about pricing is, Amazon sells cell phone cases and DVD's and everything else and they get the best prices due to their volume. So they KNOW that you didn't get that DVD legitimately that you are selling for $8, when the actual wholesale cost is $12.
Why do people even TRY to sell fak3 products on amazon? How do they think they'll make money on it? Someone will just file an A-Z claim and get their money back?
The Following User Says Thank You to helpmelol For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto08 View Post
Thank you very much Gamefreak.
Anyone meet this problem?
Any suggest how should I write to appeal?

Thank you again everyone.
That really depends on what you are selling and you have PROOF that it's authentic. Don't try to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ a weird explanation to Amazon - if they have suspicion, they can DELETE your account. You got lucky.

If you are thinking you cant be 100% clear....then let the account sleep and work on new ghost accounts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
auto08 (03-19-2014), unkown5454 (03-18-2014)
Old 03-19-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you every one,
Then I'll try to appeal, and I also going to open new ghost account.
I just bought a new aircard lol.
Old 03-19-2014

I got one account suspended few days ago with the standard reason " may sell counterfeit items". I appealed and i wrote i have invoices which i can provide the items is bought from legit and official store. The next day i got email that they are conducting a review of my account and want me to provide invoices, receipts ... I uploaded all and few hours later ( i am sure nobody looked at it at all ) i got message from amazon that suspension stay and sellers must know the policy before they start to sell. So even i sell authentic items, sent invoices nobody cares, they probably dot check it. So as most people say, dont expect much after you are suspended, chances for reinstatement is always low, but not impossible of course.

Best of luck with your appeal.
The Following User Says Thank You to liubkin For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by liubkin View Post
I got one account suspended few days ago with the standard reason " may sell counterfeit items". I appealed and i wrote i have invoices which i can provide the items is bought from legit and official store. The next day i got email that they are conducting a review of my account and want me to provide invoices, receipts ... I uploaded all and few hours later ( i am sure nobody looked at it at all ) i got message from amazon that suspension stay and sellers must know the policy before they start to sell. So even i sell authentic items, sent invoices nobody cares, they probably dot check it. So as most people say, dont expect much after you are suspended, chances for reinstatement is always low, but not impossible of course.

Best of luck with your appeal.
Exactly why most people start with a new account. Has happened to all of us and opening a new account is much faster and more productive.
Old 03-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by liubkin View Post
I appealed and i wrote i have invoices which i can provide the items is bought from legit and official store. The next day i got email that they are conducting a review of my account and want me to provide invoices, receipts ... I uploaded all and few hours later ( i am sure nobody looked at it at all ) i got message from amazon that suspension stay and sellers must know the policy before they start to sell. So even i sell authentic items, sent invoices nobody cares, they probably dot check it.
That depends. When Amazon asks you for receipts, they are looking for receipts from a legitimate WHOLESALER, not a receipt from a retail store. If you were selling one or two DVD's, a retail receipt might be OK, but for larger volumes they want to see the wholesale receipt. Amazon knows the legitimate wholesalers and will call them to verify you have an account with them and that you purchased the titles in at least the quantities you sold on Amazon.
Old 03-20-2014

It is legimate official wholesaler which i wrote in my appeal, i guess this is why they asked for invoices. But i am curious will the seller share and reveal personal info? This is like i call them and ask order number 1234 who bought it, name, address. ... this is privacy policy which shouldnt allow this right ? So how amazon will verify this. Just curious
Old 03-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Amazon may call and it really is up to the supplier to provide it...which a smart supplier would NOT.

The real question is will Amazon call? Never can be 100% sure.

I would DOUBT your supplier gives your address and name - if they are good with confidential info

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-20-2014 at 05:31 AM.
Old 03-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

There is no LAW in the United States that prevents a business from verifying that you are a customer. Each business has its own policies. Many people mistakenly believe there are strict privacy laws, or that there is a right to privacy in the US Constitution. But the fact is, US Citizens have a right to privacy from the GOVERNMENT, not private businesses.

SOME businesses, like banks, are regulated as to what information they can give out. But most are not.

Wholesale suppliers will often verify basics on an account, but few will give out your personal details. So, they will tell Amazon that you are a customer and tell them that you bought 10 copies of "E.T." but they will not confirm your personal information (like a social security number) or financial details, such as banking information. Again, it all depends on what their policies are. If you are worried about this, you should ask your supplier about their privacy policies.
Old 03-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

^^^^ OP is Thailand and liubkin is Belgium...
Old 03-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
^^^^ OP is Thailand and liubkin is Belgium...
Sounds messy - let's hear back from OP
Old 03-28-2014

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
Suppliers suppliers suppliers, thats how i got my account back after two of these. Freaking false claims, I buy some of my items from the same place amazon does so when they see that they know I'm legit.
how do you go about knowing amazon buys from the same place you do?
or is the company the only place to buy that certain item?