Stealth for a multi-million dollar company - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 04-03-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 60%
Default Stealth for a multi-million dollar company

Hi guys,

It is going to be a long one so if anyone actually read it and share their opinion it would be highly appreciated! This time I am doing a stealth on AMAZON for the company I have just started working. I read the book already. To give you a little background info:

The company's old and only account got suspended a year ago due the communication metric's going below fair (24 hour message respond time). Now this company is taking Amazon more serious and wants to invest good amount of $$. Its a Health and Beauty LLC company mostly doing wholesales to supermarkets, dollar stores and pharmacies.

Now, the suspended account was set under the current office and address. It was a LLC account and the owner of that LLC was the OWNER's WIFE. So this what I have done and will be doing to prevent any linking between accounts:

1-) Bought a brand new desktop
2-) Ordered new telephone + internet service and router from Optimum ( they will install it tomorrow)
3-) Filed an LLC under Owner's name. The address of this LLC is his actual house where they had no connection with any account. I am worried that they will somehow found out about the wife from last name and link?
4-) Opened up new bank account from CHASE with the new company info
5-) Registered a domain made and a simple site from 3dkart ( I will register the amazon account with the email from that domain, i feel like this would look more professional)

This is all I could think to prevent any linkage. Could you please advice if I missed anything? My only two worries are (1) linking the account to suspended wife's account because of last name and (2) although the new LLC is registered under a new address in a new ZIP , we would be using endicia from the current/suspended office. These are two different towns so I am afraid it will raise a flag because the orders would be shipping from a different ( very close) zip code.

I hope someone has time to read all this. I am really looking forward to your answers!

Last edited by emings5; 04-03-2014 at 09:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Stealth for a multi-million dollar company

Are you listing the same items?
Old 04-04-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

The items will be different. They used to sell Perfumes. Also I am thinking to do FBA first first couple of months to prevent the velocity limit.
Old 04-06-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%

Why have the LLC address at his house? LLC address should be a box at a UPS Store. Also, hire a registered agent so that AMZ can't just look up your company on the state website and find the owner's home address.
Old 04-11-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

this house adress was never used. Also, his name was never assocatited with Amazon. ( his wife's was)
Old 04-11-2014

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by emings5 View Post
this house adress was never used. Also, his name was never assocatited with Amazon. ( his wife's was)
You asked for advice and now you're not taking it. If you want to stay under the radar its best to stay UNDER THE RADAR.

They are making this suggestion because they don't want your shiney, new, multi million dollar stealth account get banned from the first time someone does a manual review for more than 5 minutes with an open public database of records in front of them.
emings5 (04-20-2014)
Old 04-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Are you an employee or have a vested interest in the company?

If this company is as solvent as you claim, you need to spend some real money to make a better type of company, imho.

Old 04-20-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

no no no i was just clarifying I appreciate all the responses and advice but I dont understand how they can be linked with name if the account holder names were never associated with Amazon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgoozle View Post
You asked for advice and now you're not taking it. If you want to stay under the radar its best to stay UNDER THE RADAR.

They are making this suggestion because they don't want your shiney, new, multi million dollar stealth account get banned from the first time someone does a manual review for more than 5 minutes with an open public database of records in front of them.
Old 04-20-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Are you an employee or have a vested interest in the company?

If this company is as solvent as you claim, you need to spend some real money to make a better type of company, imho.

I am a employee and have no vested interest. and could you please clarify what do you mean by to make a better type of company?
Old 04-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

It pays your wages so that's an big interest.

The owners should be looking at speaking with a tax professional and making a proper business enity. One that has no home addresses OR names of parties assoicated with suspended accounts.

Any expenses are a tax deduction so they would not be out of pocket.