Still Have Original Account - Make Stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 04-28-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Still Have Original Account - Make Stealth?

Hello,
Just had a question for you all. I was brought here because my amazon account was suspended and I doubted that I would be getting it back. However, somehow I convinced them to reinstate the account. I think its only a matter of time before I get suspended again and most certainly won't be getting reinstated.

For now though I have a good healthy account but for who knows how long. Should I risk making stealth accounts to brace for the inevitable? I'm worried that I'll just ban my only one good account by making some small mistake.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Still Have Original Account - Make Stealth?

Well since you know your account doesn't have a long life left, you should be pro active and make stealth accounts. Just make sure you know what you are doing with regards to steath to avoid getting linked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
hullothere (04-28-2014)
Old 04-28-2014

Longevity: 80%

make a stealth but make sure you 100% know what you were doing otherwise you could end up losing both accounts at once.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
hullothere (04-28-2014)
Old 05-01-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

My opinion is work on your account you have, what are the problems you are encountering. If you make a new stealth account why won't you have the same problems, if you business methods are wrong your new account will have little chance of survival.
Old 05-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - ALWAYS good to have backups going...just in case.
Old 05-07-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 58%

I had a shipment of items scheduled to be delivered on a Friday from a supplier. That day I put the items up on Amazon to sell and sold 20 of them. When I went to get the package, I found out that the supplier sent me the wrong items and wouldn't be able to get me the correct one for another month. As a result I had to cancel all 20 which put my pre order cancel rate at something like 10% for past 30 days.

I just wrote a letter explaining what happened and what steps I would took to make sure it would never happen again.

Dealing with new issues now unfortunately. Had a package turned back by UPS because the customer had a PO Box (in address was listed as box). She gave me my first 1 star negative feedback. I gave her a full refund and offered to refund her extra money to buy it locally on me if she would reconsider feedback. No response.

Within 2 days got another negative feedback for "didnt like it, shipping took a little long". I contacted the customer and we agreed that if I gave him a full refund and let him keep the item he would give me positive feedback. I gave him the full refund and now hes radio silent. Freaking lying asshole.
Old 05-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullothere View Post
I had a shipment of items scheduled to be delivered on a Friday from a supplier. That day I put the items up on Amazon to sell and sold 20 of them. When I went to get the package, I found out that the supplier sent me the wrong items and wouldn't be able to get me the correct one for another month. As a result I had to cancel all 20 which put my pre order cancel rate at something like 10% for past 30 days.

I just wrote a letter explaining what happened and what steps I would took to make sure it would never happen again.

Dealing with new issues now unfortunately. Had a package turned back by UPS because the customer had a PO Box (in address was listed as box). She gave me my first 1 star negative feedback. I gave her a full refund and offered to refund her extra money to buy it locally on me if she would reconsider feedback. No response.

Within 2 days got another negative feedback for "didnt like it, shipping took a little long". I contacted the customer and we agreed that if I gave him a full refund and let him keep the item he would give me positive feedback. I gave him the full refund and now hes radio silent. Freaking lying asshole.
Made that mistake a few times, you know being nice to customers and what not. Never again lol.

No customer service is best customer service