EIN link ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 05-05-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default EIN link ???

HI,
I had a bussness on amazon selling about 10k per month. Things were going great until my compitition decided to create ⊗⊗⊗⊗ accounts and buy stuff from me and leave negitives/open A-Z claims. He even sent amazon messages threting me he would do that unless I pulled my listings.
I tried to talk to amazon and get them to remove those ratings but to no avail. My account had already had more order defects then I wanted and that just pushed it over the edge. My account ended up being banned.

I bought the stealth guide, but one thing this did not address was the issue of the tax interview. It is now required to create an account. My question is dose amazon use the 1099 info to link accounts? if so, How in the world am I going to get around that? I can get a EIN # but I still have to input my real name and address.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2014

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: EIN link ???

I am very interested in thsi answer as well. I have looked on many other forums but all 5 are marked "you do not have permission to view" Even though I am a subscriber.
Old 05-09-2014

Longevity: 57%

Amazon is very sophisticated. Here what happened to me yesterday. After obtaining new credit card information, new UPS address, new computer (used Dial Up and AOL account that is impossible to track), I was DECLINED!

And here is why. I read the Amazon Ghost thoroughly and followed every step of it. Everything there is LOGICAL, however there is something missing:
When you try to open a professional account (I need ONLY pro account, since I sell more than 40 items per month), you have to go through TAX Interview. I had to register new DBA, got NEW EIN, but when you get new EIN with the IRS.gov, you HAVE to give them your real last name. The government agency will NOT give you a new EIN if your SSN and last name do not match.
I tried it. I was too optimistic, by thinking, that Amazon will not look at the last name in the IRS form. Well, they did and immediately after I pushed the button "Complete Registration", Amazon's Seller Central declined my application. I had a chat with Amazon rep and she said my last name is the same. They saw it in the Tax form right away.
This means, that the ONLY way so far is to register individual account with completely made up names or names of OTHER people (this is a bad idea).

The ONLY way to go, is something like a witness protection program - you have to start everything from scratch, even a new LLC. That's what I did today. If you obtainan EIN attached to your name, as a DBA, it will not help, because the TAX interview will reveal your name, when the LLC account will not, you will have to reveal your company name only.

Thank you
Old 05-10-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
Amazon is very sophisticated. Here what happened to me yesterday. After obtaining new credit card information, new UPS address, new computer (used Dial Up and AOL account that is impossible to track), I was DECLINED!

And here is why. I read the Amazon Ghost thoroughly and followed every step of it. Everything there is LOGICAL, however there is something missing:
When you try to open a professional account (I need ONLY pro account, since I sell more than 40 items per month), you have to go through TAX Interview. I had to register new DBA, got NEW EIN, but when you get new EIN with the IRS.gov, you HAVE to give them your real last name. The government agency will NOT give you a new EIN if your SSN and last name do not match.
I tried it. I was too optimistic, by thinking, that Amazon will not look at the last name in the IRS form. Well, they did and immediately after I pushed the button "Complete Registration", Amazon's Seller Central declined my application. I had a chat with Amazon rep and she said my last name is the same. They saw it in the Tax form right away.
This means, that the ONLY way so far is to register individual account with completely made up names or names of OTHER people (this is a bad idea).

The ONLY way to go, is something like a witness protection program - you have to start everything from scratch, even a new LLC. That's what I did today. If you obtainan EIN attached to your name, as a DBA, it will not help, because the TAX interview will reveal your name, when the LLC account will not, you will have to reveal your company name only.

Thank you

Can anyone else confirm this?
Old 05-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

No reason not to use an LLC or corporation anyways in most attorney and accountants views and opinions.