Last Stages of Amazon Stealth | Stuck! Pls Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 07-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand
Exclamation Last Stages of Amazon Stealth | Stuck! Pls Help

Hi,

I am currently at the last stages of creating a Amazon Stealth account, but i have found myself in front of a roadblock.

We registered the account under an L L C and using a V P N we appear to be in a different location than where we in fact are located.

For example:

we registered as though we were in Atlanta Georgia let's say.

When we are in fact located in Palo Alto, California let's say.

The credit card verification was giving us problem, but apparently it seems to have been approved, however, I am not so sure because now it is requesting us to provide bank routing account information and we don't remember them asking for this information last time.

My question is: Is that normal for them to ask this, or not?

My second question is:

Will is raise any red flags to amazon when they see that our account is registered in Atlanta, Georgia but they see a banking account number in Palo Alto, California?

Does this look suspicious?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Last Stages of Amazon Stealth | Stuck! Pls Help

Hi, as for the location part of the question thats irrelevant you don't have to worry about that as long as ip is in the same country then you'll be fine. I make accounts in CA using NY ips all the time etc etc doesnt make a difference

What's more important is which VPN provider your using, and that your not using shared ips
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
ampersand (07-09-2015)
Old 07-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Last Stages of Amazon Stealth | Stuck! Pls Help

I have actually experienced this before. Normally, you only have to add a bank account AFTER you have sold products and want to get paid. However, when your locations do not match (My stealth Identity was in Louisiana and somehow I used an IP in Nevada) they may ask you for a bank account IMMEDIATELY, before they will allow you to sell.

Now, once I entered my banking information, it was all good and that account IS still running today. So 123 is correct in that OVERALL it does not matter as far as the IP location is concerned, but it CAN cause you to have to immediately enter a bank account.

I know this because I actually called seller support at the time and told them I was waiting to add a bank account because I was in the process of switching banks. He told me it would be no problem if I later entered new bank account information and then asked me where I lived. I told them I lived in Baton Rouge, LA. He then asked me if I was on vacation somewhere, and I told him YES, I was in Las Vegas and asked how they knew that. He gave me some BS answer about how Amazon knows EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY and asked me - as a joke - if I wanted him to tell me what color my pants were that I was wearing. I nervously told him NO, and he said he was just kidding and it was only a routine security measure.

Last edited by jeffweico; 07-08-2015 at 08:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ampersand (07-09-2015)
Old 07-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand
Talking Re: Last Stages of Amazon Stealth | Stuck! Pls Help

Hey guys,

thank for the quick replies. Really happy to be on board this forum.

that's a relief @123, thanks for your reply and PM. I'll keep those IP's top of mind.

@jeffweico

Seriously, feel like they could tell me my pants color. The account that I got suspended initially was being managed in a different country but since I opened it up a few times on my local computer - it linked and suspended my personal main account too. So Tread Lightly was my M.O. until I could be sure.

Glad to know your account is sticking kicking and running strong.

Tomorrow I will have at it and enter that bank information. I will be back and give that status update. Once this clears, we should be good to go and start selling again!!!

I'll let ya know how it goes.