Amazon account verify & VCC - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 09-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Amazon account verify & VCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
You actually believe amazon read this forum, WOW
Yes. I happen to know for a fact that Amazon bought a competing Amazon "stealth" eBook website, called "Amazonalias.com" which now directs to Amazon.com. They do NOT want banned sellers back on Amazon.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2015

Longevity: 67%

Jeepers Creepers. Shouldn't we then, like, come up with an alternative domain name just in case this goes off the air one morning?
Old 09-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfloubo View Post
Jeepers Creepers. Shouldn't we then, like, come up with an alternative domain name just in case this goes off the air one morning?
Domain rights holder (That would be "Aspkin") has a set period of time after the domain rental period expires to renew it. This is his cash-cow, unless he dies, this forum isn't going anywhere.
Old 09-09-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Yes. I happen to know for a fact that Amazon bought a competing Amazon "stealth" eBook website, called "Amazonalias.com" which now directs to Amazon.com. They do NOT want banned sellers back on Amazon.
and....I would imagine amazon know everything on setting up a stealth account as they don't want banned sellers coming back. But I cannot see them actually employing somebody to monitor sites like this. What would they gain "absolutely nothing"
Old 09-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
and....I would imagine amazon know everything on setting up a stealth account as they don't want banned sellers coming back. But I cannot see them actually employing somebody to monitor sites like this. What would they gain "absolutely nothing"
They would gain quite a bit of information, actually. Especially if someone were, for example, foolish enough to publicly post working gift cards, as you requested.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
mshamazon (09-11-2015)
Old 09-09-2015

Quote:
They would gain quite a bit of information, actually. Especially if someone were, for example, foolish enough to publicly post working gift cards, as you requested.
Do you think the are that interested, if they wanted the "working gift cards" then they would contact Jeff and Callidus and buy one from them, not exactly rocket science. The reason they have banned gift cards is not for "stealth accounts" set up but the fact they cannot get any unpaid seller fees etc back.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (09-10-2015)
Old 09-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Do you think the are that interested, if they wanted the "working gift cards" then they would contact Jeff and Callidus and buy one from them, not exactly rocket science. The reason they have banned gift cards is not for "stealth accounts" set up but the fact they cannot get any unpaid seller fees etc back.
This does not change the fact that they do not want any banned sellers on back on Amazon. As I said, type "Amazonalias.com" into your browser. It once lead to a website selling an eBook about getting back on Amazon after being suspended. Now Amazon owns the domain.
Old 09-10-2015

Quote:
This does not change the fact that they do not want any banned sellers on back on Amazon. As I said, type "Amazonalias.com" into your browser. It once lead to a website selling an eBook about getting back on Amazon after being suspended. Now Amazon owns the domain.
and I don't see the point, I would imagine amazon have a bot searching domains with the name "amazon" within it and if the domain expires they will take it over to protect there name.
Old 09-10-2015

Longevity: 77%

Well it's a known fact that eBay / PayPal are active on this forum. Anything they get to stop people from creating new accounts and to avoid their security measures of selling limits etc they will. Amazon will be no different. That's exactly why new security measures and verification procedures are put in place. They make it harder for the stealthers, not your everyday Joe Bloggs signing up as it doesn't affect them.
Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
Well it's a known fact that eBay / PayPal are active on this forum. Anything they get to stop people from creating new accounts and to avoid their security measures of selling limits etc they will. Amazon will be no different. That's exactly why new security measures and verification procedures are put in place. They make it harder for the stealthers, not your everyday Joe Bloggs signing up as it doesn't affect them.
Thank you, Callidus. This is exactly what I was pointing out.
Old 09-10-2015

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Well it's a known fact that eBay / PayPal are active on this forum.
If its a FACT where is the evidence?

Do we really think eBay and paypal have a secret task force to stop us from selling or using there service???

We are only 1% if even that. If they truly were "active" on this forum they would have us shut down with a snap of their fingers.

You know how easy it would be to implement policies that prevent us from doing what were doing?? There is NO way they have actual employees assigned to check this forum for information. There is MORE than enough to get us ALL removed from eBay AND paypal.

This is the internet so if someone said they were a employee, their trolls. They have enough resources to "observe" this site without us ever knowing.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 09-10-2015 at 01:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (09-10-2015), Taking The Micky (09-10-2015)
Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post

Do we really think eBay and paypal have a secret task force to stop us from selling or using there service???

We are only 1% if even that. If they truly were "active" on this forum they would have us shut down with a snap of their fingers.

You know how easy it would be to implement policies that prevent us from doing what were doing?? There is NO way they have actual employees assigned to check this forum for information. There is MORE than enough to get us ALL removed from eBay AND paypal.

This is the internet so if someone said they were a employee, their trolls. They have enough resources to "observe" this site without us ever knowing.
I'm fairly certain what he's saying is that after certain methods were revealed/discussed, countermeasures were implemented shortly thereafter.

That alone would be evidence enough to show that eBay monitors the forum.
Old 09-10-2015

OK GOA and Callidus, if what you say is true, why is this an open forum on the internet that billions of people can read and discover "our hidden secrets". Please don't make out this forum is the "holy grail". Yes its useful, entertaining but the IT people from e bay, amazon and the resources they have make us look like the clowns in the circus. No offence intended to anyone, just a fact.
Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
OK GOA and Callidus, if what you say is true, why is this an open forum on the internet that billions of people can read and discover "our hidden secrets". Please don't make out this forum is the "holy grail". Yes its useful, entertaining but the IT people from e bay, amazon and the resources they have make us look like the clowns in the circus. No offence intended to anyone, just a fact.
They are not Gods, they are Geeks.

There are loopholes to ANY system. Take videogames, for example. No matter how many beta testers, playtesters, engineers, etc they have, there will ALWAYS be some glitches/exploits that players, through sheer numbers, discover. This is why most online games are constantly updated.

Likewise, eBay/Amazon have loopholes that their engineers/IT people/CEO's/whatever haven't thought of/discovered. If you're too blind to see that, oh well.
Old 09-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post

One example as complete PROOF and in no way coincidence.

Back in the day, you used to be able to refund £0.01 or £0.02 in PayPal to remove the 21 day hold on the rest of the funds. This was posted onto this forum and by the time the end of the month came, guess what? It was shut down and no longer worked.

That is not coincidence and its only 1 of many stories of working methods and other info being shared or posted that gets shut down easily because they do observe the forum.
Old 09-10-2015

Quote:

Back in the day, you used to be able to refund £0.01 or £0.02 in PayPal to remove the 21 day hold on the rest of the funds. This was posted onto this forum and by the time the end of the month came, guess what? It was shut down and no longer worked.

That is not coincidence and its only 1 of many stories of working methods and other info being shared or posted that gets shut down easily because they do observe the forum.
Callidus, I cannot comment on the above as I don't use eBay or PayPal, but if true and I am not disputing the fact, why is all this info on an open forum that billions can see. If amazon etc view the forum why is it public. Defeats the object really doesn't it. The reason its open is to get new subscribers and possibly some people don't care about the info given out as they don't trade on amazon etc or they, as I do, don't think amazon really care about for this very small minority of traders.
Old 09-10-2015

This forum is to help people get back onto Amazon / eBay - it sells the basics. There are hundreds of people that used this forum to get back to where they wanted to be using the basics.

There are also LOADS of workarounds, methods etc and they will NEVER be posted onto the forum. Ebay and Amazon know we are here but its a two sided sword. If they didn't have all the stealthers they would constantly be booting people and be back to square one, they also wouldn't be taking the amount of money on sales / fees etc. It may not seem like we are a big force here but in theory, it's massive. They actively delete and ban accounts, correct but at the same time quietly turn a blind eye to the fact they know people have many many other accounts., that's blatantly obvious.

But yes, the story above is just one of many which proves they do view the forum.
Old 09-10-2015

Quote:
They are not Gods, they are Geeks.

There are loopholes to ANY system. Take videogames, for example. No matter how many beta testers, playtesters, engineers, etc they have, there will ALWAYS be some glitches/exploits that players, through sheer numbers, discover. This is why most online games are constantly updated.

Likewise, eBay/Amazon have loopholes that their engineers/IT people/CEO's/whatever haven't thought of/discovered. If you're too blind to see that, oh well.
Whatever they are they decide our livelihood.

As said earlier, if this information is so valuable why can billions of people read it.

Amazon, do they really care about 60,000 plus members or 2250 active members on this forum, NO.

Stealth accounts, I would guess 90% are suspended within 30 days in any event due to negligence of the seller, so that leaves 6000 stealth accounts generated by this forum which I would imagine is over exaggerated.

So amazon are going to employ people to stop 6000 accounts, its like a grain of rice in the ocean plus they are making money as the accounts left will be good one.

Just my opinion though.
Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
As said earlier, if this information is so valuable why can billions of people read it.
"Billions" of people don't read this forum. I doubt eBay and Amazon combined have "billions" of unique customers.

Quote:
Amazon, do they really care about 60,000 plus members or 2250 active members on this forum, NO.
Plenty of people read the forum without ever registering an account.

Quote:
Stealth accounts, I would guess 90% are suspended within 30 days in any event due to negligence of the seller, so that leaves 6000 stealth accounts generated by this forum which I would imagine is over exaggerated.
Do you have ANY evidence or proof to back up your claims? Didn't think so.

Quote:
So amazon are going to employ people to stop 6000 accounts, its like a grain of rice in the ocean plus they are making money as the accounts left will be good one.
Who said anything about them "employing" people to do this? It's not hard for Seller Performance to browse a few threads every week or two. They don't need to read every single post to discover critical information.

Overall, you've already admitted you have no experience on eBay, so I don't know why you're discussing it as though you're an expert. You're arguing and splitting hairs for no apparent reason, and frankly, I get a strong "troll" vibe.
Old 09-10-2015

GOA, Please read carefully, I said billions of people can read this forum, not that billions do.

Who mentioned e bay and amazon having billions of customers?

I said I would imagine 90% are deleted just by reading the many posts that are here.

I am not discussing e bay, I am on the amazon side of the forum if you are able to read, and yes I would say I am an an expert with amazon. Most probably selling on amazon before you had even heard of the company.

Please realise the facts, this is a very small forum and of no importance to amazon, it gives good information which is available to all to read, its entertaining at times but as said earlier its certainly not the "holy grail"

But hey, we all have different opinions and views, but the way you write it appears that you have a vested interest in aspkin.
Old 09-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Please realise the facts, this is a very small forum and of no importance to amazon, it gives good information which is available to all to read, its entertaining at times but as said earlier its certainly not the "holy grail"

But hey, we all have different opinions and views, but the way you write it appears that you have a vested interest in aspkin.
I would agree that this forum isn't the "holy grail" especially when it comes to Amazon.

Most people here have drank far too much eBay kool-aid, and have NO IDEA how much money they are throwing away by ignoring Amazon.

Therefore, most of the hacks, tricks, exploits, whatever you call them, are about eBay. I myself have several tricks I don't post because there's no incentive to do so. The Amazon section of the forum is basically worthless, as there's no stealth technique required for Amazon that isn't on eBay.

BUT, once in a while there is a loophole that is found and unpublished, like gift cards that still work. Amazon doesn't know because no one discusses it openly.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2015
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:

WOW... that's crazy... what FUQTOID posted that on an open forum

u really have to strike a nice balance between giving out info to help users get back on for their businesses and between spitting out EXCLUSIVE INFO... which I think this forum does a pretty good job at most of the time. if there is any exclusive info given out here its usually not straight forward which is good...