Just lost an amazon account today - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 10-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Just lost an amazon account today

Amazon deleted an account of mine today. Account was based on real info, not stealth info. All the products were genuine, etc. The only reason I can think for them to delete my account is that I was either reported by a competitor or I slipped up (can't think how) or I violated their terms somehow.

Here's what happened:
I have an amazon seller account, fully functioning with a couple of categories approved to sell. I made a website recently and decided to try Amazon payments. When I tried signing up with the same seller account, it said that I needed to make a different account to sign up to Amazon payments, which I did.

Used same info from first seller account since the details would be the same anyway and it was AMAZON that asked me to make another account. They were verifying details, I tested the amazon payments in sandbox mode on the website. Can't think of anything else, but I think I may have accessed the website and clicked on "login and pay by amazon" button on a computer that is blacklisted by Amazon. Mind you, I didn't log in to the amazon, I just clicked on it, didn't login, nothing.

2 days later, account is deleted. No email, nothing. Just getting the pasword/username error.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Any chance that I will get the account back if I speak to an Amazon rep, being that all the items and info on the account is real? Another thing - I have no balance on the account! so that's a good thing, I guess.

I know that chances of getting the account back are zero to slim, but is it worth a shot since real info was used?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Just lost an amazon account today

You could try emailing jeff@amazon.com and including a copy of your documents, but it is a longshot. Once an account is deleted, no Amazon reps will talk you you. They will tell you that the account has been locked by Seller Performance and that they cannot even pull it up on their screen (which is probably the truth) and that Seller Performance will send you an email. But that will not happen. If you demand to speak with someone, they will tell you that Seller Performance does not have phones. Once an account is deleted, only someone higher up can restore it.

Of course, Jeff Bezos will never see your email. But his people will, and they will probably look over the account. They MAY decide to restore the account. It IS against the odds, but it HAS happened for some people. If this were a stealth account, I would tell you to move on. But since it is your real account, I think it is worth a shot since you have nothing to lose.
Old 10-08-2015
MU

Longevity: 55%

Amazon had a update 2-3 days ago for seller central.For some reason any account I made after the update they are deleting.I made an account the night before the update and its still up and fine.3 accounts after the update all down within 3 hours of creation.I make accounts all the time,never experienced this. Whether it be stealth or real info they are deleting them.I know this forum takes it hard when somebody reports something troublesome here.Same way people didnt want to believe amazon was banning giftcards 5 months ago until 3 weeks later yall realized it was true.You guys havent noticed yet ,but i have because I make accounts in bulk for people.There is something new amazon did thats going to effect your ability in making new accounts for alot of stealthers.
Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Amazon implements new security measures all the time. This is nothing new. Methods need to be adjusted. I have not experienced the same thing that you have and I too create many Amazon accounts. I created one two days ago and it is still up and running. In fact, when I saw your post, I immediately checked on it. It is fine.

I would recommend making adjustments to your creation methods to see if that helps.
Old 10-08-2015
MU

2-3 days ago i made an account as well that is still up too.Its the accounts I made after that.Jeff if it is just my tactics,i challenge you to make a new account today same way you always do .And see if it last the next 24 hours,if so I can remove my post and admit it was just me.But it would do the forum good to make sure it was just me.
Old 10-08-2015
Threadstarter  

I just took a look at my recently made amazon.co.uk stealth account and everything seems to be alright...

But thanks for the info, definitely worth looking into, I would say. It would explain why my other account got deleted after making this second one - same info on both real accounts.

Thanks for the responses guys. On another note, I sent that email to jeff. lol! Let's see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking401 View Post
Amazon had a update 2-3 days ago for seller central.For some reason any account I made after the update they are deleting.I made an account the night before the update and its still up and fine.3 accounts after the update all down within 3 hours of creation.I make accounts all the time,never experienced this. Whether it be stealth or real info they are deleting them.I know this forum takes it hard when somebody reports something troublesome here.Same way people didnt want to believe amazon was banning giftcards 5 months ago until 3 weeks later yall realized it was true.You guys havent noticed yet ,but i have because I make accounts in bulk for people.There is something new amazon did thats going to effect your ability in making new accounts for alot of stealthers.
Old 10-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Btw, are you guys talking about UK or US amazon accounts? My accounts are UK accounts.
Old 10-08-2015
MU

Im talking about usa,however I reached out to the amazon uk seller of this forum to see if that platform experienced the same update.Im still waiting on his confirmation.
Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

I am referring to US Amazon accounts and I believe MrKing401 is as well.

And we will soon find out, because I WILL be making a new account tonight or tomorrow. 2 or 3 in fact. But if they die, that does not mean I am giving up. I will refine my method and try again and again until I beat the system. I don't give up too easily. And unless Amazon has recently acquired magical powers, I don't see how they could make it too much more difficult (other than requiring an SSN upon signup or something, that WOULD be the end of Amazon Stealth - at least for me).
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-09-2015)
Old 10-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Amazon UK is difficult because of the credit card requirement... But I'm making about 3 accounts tonight. Will see what happens to them. Maybe we can share notes if something goes wrong?
Old 10-08-2015
MU

Ok well if they do die you wont have to wait too long.This new update takes them 2-3 hours to block the account.Dont hesitate to pm me,i would be glad to compare notes and get to the bottom of what exactly amazon may be looking at now.
Old 10-08-2015
MU

The Uk amazon seller of this forum admitted to having issues as well since tuesday.Says 6 out of 8 went down after creation
Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

So if you have one new laptop, fresh info and new ip can you create one simple account? I assume its some kind of linking method correct>?
Old 10-08-2015
MU

I don't think it has anything to do with linking as far as personal info goes they cant see anything.But stealthers do use discreet methods your average signup doesnt use.If amazon picks off the discreet methods we use to create stealth accounts they can spot us at the door.If we figure out what they know or are now using to spot us,we can work around it.This is of course under the assumption its a issue thats going to effect everyone,and not just a mistake im personally making
Old 10-09-2015

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking401 View Post
2-3 days ago i made an account as well that is still up too.Its the accounts I made after that.Jeff if it is just my tactics,i challenge you to make a new account today same way you always do .And see if it last the next 24 hours,if so I can remove my post and admit it was just me.But it would do the forum good to make sure it was just me.
I created 2 accounts today with no issues so far. Are you using a physical #?
Old 10-09-2015

Longevity: 76%

UK credit card requirement should be the least of your worries!
Old 10-09-2015
MU

im using tracfones,even if tracfones do recycle i never had 4 in a row recycle
Old 10-09-2015

Longevity: 76%

Since the update there have been further issues granted but there is no need for such a 'worry'. Things change and methods change. Luckily since yesterday things have calmed down and it's back to normal, I would assume the changes MAY have had something to do with it
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

I created an account about 12 hours ago and it is still alive. I never figure an account is out of the woods this early, but the discussion in this thread said 2 or 3 hours and it is well past that.
Old 10-09-2015
MU

Thanks for the confirmation Jeff,this is one thing Im happy to be wrong about.
Old 10-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Well, this is not to say that SOMETHING is not going on. I hate basing anything on 1 or 2 or even 10 accounts. It is not a large enough sample from which to draw any real conclusions.
Old 10-09-2015
MU

Well if there is something going on or was,Im sure itll reveal itself in time.Im going to switch up my methods completely.And try to make a successful account.