Account Put on Hold Because of Review from Amazon.com.mx - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-15-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Account Put on Hold Because of Review from Amazon.com.mx

Hello,

I am not quite sure how many of US Sellers have experienced the issue that I am going through but nonetheless here is my story.

Earlier last month in September, I received an email from account-confirmation@amazon.com.mx requesting to submit documents from the deposited bank account information. It was all written in Spanish, which I had it translated by Google to understand what it was saying. They basically gave me 9 days to submit this info. And the email goes as below:

Saludos:

Estamos realizando una revisión de su cuenta de Amazon, y durante este proceso, no podrá acceder a dicha cuenta.
En un plazo de nueve días, envíenos la información que se menciona a continuación para ayudarnos a cumplir con las leyes correspondientes en relación con transacciones comerciales. Es importante que cualquier información proporcionada sea fácil de leer y esté marcada con la dirección de correo electrónico que está registrada con su cuenta e identificador de referencia 56*****41.

Para ayudarnos con la revisión, proporcione la siguiente información por fax de "J**** H K**", quien está mencionado como uno de los titulares de la cuenta registrados con respecto a la cuenta asociada con el correo electrónico: my-amazon-login@email-provider.com.
-- Domicilio completo de "J**** H K**".
-- Una copia de un pasaporte u otro documento de identificación expedida por el gobierno vigente (por ejemplo, la licencia de conducir) de "J**** H K**".
-- Un comprobante de domicilio, por ejemplo, una factura de servicios reciente (si la dirección en su pasaporte o la identificación expedida por el gobierno no son actuales) de "J**** H K**".

+Puede enviarnos esta información por fax a nuestra línea de fax segura: 52 33 4624 4340. El costo del envío de este fax dependerá del número de páginas que envíe y las tarifas de su proveedor.
Convertiremos su fax en una imagen electrónica segura y enviaremos un correo electrónico dentro de las siguientes 24 horas para confirmar la recepción. Si no recibimos esta información, podríamos cerrar su cuenta.

Si tiene más preguntas o dudas, contáctenos a account-confirmation@amazon.com.mx

Cordialmente,

Translation:

Regards:

We are conducting a review of your Amazon account, and during this process, you can not access the account.
Within nine days, send the information listed below to help us comply with applicable laws regarding commercial transactions. It is important that any information provided is easy to read and is marked with the email address that is registered with your account and reference ID 56*****23.

To help with the review, provide the following information by fax who is mentioned as one of the registered holders regarding the email associated with the account account: my-amazon-login@email-provider.com.
- Full address of "J******".
- A copy of a passport or other identification document issued by the current government (eg driver's license) of "J******".
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill (if the address on your passport or identification issued by the government are not current) of "J******".

You can send this information by fax to our secure fax line: 52 33 4624 4340. The cost of sending the fax depend on the number of pages you send and fees from your provider.

Convert your fax in a secure electronic image and send you an email within 24 hours to confirm receipt. If we do not receive this information, we may close your account.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us account-confirmation@amazon.com.mx

Now the email account that I use to login is not checked often besides being used for Amazon login, so by the time I checked this email and realize what had happened, my account was already locked out of access for both my customer and seller accounts because I had not provided the info they requested.

Upon further investigation, I found that they had sent two more reminders following their initial email sent before, all with the same content as above.

The next day, I contacted Seller Support (transferred through Customer Support) to resolve the issue but only to be told to email seller-performance@amazon.com because my issue was beyond their access level. I immediately sent an email to them but I only got a short reply that my account is still under review and that they will send me an email when the review is complete.

I waited about 2 days but could not wait any longer so I decided to give a call to the Amazon.com.mx Customer Support. I told her what had happened and she said that she cannot resolve the issue right away but would get back to me by email when she found out what was going on. And after waiting about a week, I got a reply from her as following:

Hello *****.

I'm sorry for the delay in resolving your issue. I tried contacting you at the phone number you provided but was unable to reach you.

Regarding our case, I have already an answer from the department in charge.

They said this information is requested from the Amazon Mexico website because they have list you as a seller with us.

The seller support department is doing some security checks and for that reason this information was requested to you.

As you tell me before the information requested to you belongs to someone that you don't have relation anymore, however they said is important for you to contact them to provide more information of how to follow in this particular case.

Unfortunately as customer service we don't have the tools to help with your seller account, however you can contact the seller support department to get more assistance.

To contact them please visit the link:

https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Thank you for taking time to contact Amazon.com.mx. We hope you'll keep us in mind for your future purchases.
While waiting for her reply, I had already sent about three more emails to seller performance team, requesting to unlock my account and explaining why I cannot provide more info.

Another weeks has passed and now my seller account has been under review for a month and I still cannot access my account nor did I get any response back from Seller Performance Team.

And yet what is weird is that I still get email updates, reminding me about product opportunities or product sold or refunds initiated. This is extremely frustrating.

I still have many FBA inventory with over 20k fund holding on my account. I'm unable to log in my account, and unable to manage my FBA inventory and fund will not be disbursable.

I have been sending emails to seller-performance team in US and Mexico, they are not giving any information and only reply with the same email of requesting the document every time when I send them the email.

Should I send them the document? I worry about the possibility of threats of being sued, that a possible sue from a buyer to claim for the damage caused by the product sold by us?

Thank you for reading all the way, and I appreciate for any helpful information.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-15-2016

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Account Put on Hold Because of Review from Amazon.com.mx

Is this a US account selling in MX, or a MX account selling in MX?
Old 11-15-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Is this a US account selling in MX, or a MX account selling in MX?
It's US account from US, but we never sell on Amazon.com.mx. I have done research online and found out they contacted us because my account is registered as Unified Account, which is set to sell on Amazon.com, Amazon.com.ca, Amazon.com.mx. However, we never list to sale on Amazon.com.mx

More information can be seen from this link below:

WARNING AMAZON LINK!

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/for...=0&sortBy=date

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-15-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2016

Longevity: 50%

I also have a unified account but never use the mexico part.. should i start getting worried because i am also on the unified plan?
And how can you opt out of the unified plan once you are already in anyway?
Old 11-16-2016
Threadstarter  

You should not have to worry if you have no previous suspended account. I believe there is no way you can get rid of it, unless you try to downgrade from professional to individual selling plan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve Hopp For This Useful Post:
fantomas0405 (11-17-2016)