i have uploaded all info How should I appeal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-09-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default i have uploaded all info How should I appeal

first amazon email:
---------------------
Hello,

We still need more information about the items at the end of this email. Please reply to this email with copies of invoices or receipts that include the following:

-- Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website)
-- Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website)
-- Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days)
-- Item descriptions
-- Item quantities

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide whether to reinstate your listings.
--------------------
i have uploaded all.
then got second email:
--------------------
Hello,

We still need more information about your plan to address 'Inauthentic item' complaints.

Please reply to this email with a plan that explains
-- The issues that caused the complaints.
-- The actions you have taken to resolve the issues and prevent similar complaints.

For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help. We will review your plan and decide if you may sell on Amazon.com again.

----------------------------
then i have told them the reason cause the complaint and i have told them the plan how to prevent the same case . then
i got the third email
----------------------------
Your plan does not sufficiently address the complaints we received about your listings. To be sufficient, your plan must

-- Describe how you will prevent complaints, not just how you will react to them.
-- Focus on the types of complaints and how you will prevent them. Do not focus on specific orders or ASINs.
-- Address product authenticity complaints.
-- Show that you have taken responsibility for the complaints. Based on our investigation, these complaints were not caused by issues out of your control or anti-competitive behavior.

If you would like us to reinstate your account, please reply to this email with an updated plan. If it sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will reinstate your account.
----------------------

now i do not know how to keep on.
How should I appeal now, some advise please!

thank you very much
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!