Browser Fingerprinting questions - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-04-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Browser Fingerprinting questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
Off topic, if you use an Ipad and account gets suspended, can you clear all settings and start again with a new account or will the Ipad get suspended again?
That should be fine - so long as your not using the App. Just to change things up it may be a good idea to use a different browser to last time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Freakzilla (02-04-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 94%

Thanks, I thought it would be Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
That should be fine - so long as your not using the App. Just to change things up it may be a good idea to use a different browser to last time.
Old 02-09-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
Amazon wants unique

Hum! The strength of your argument made me rethink what I said and then reply yes and no. The more unique your accounts are the more difficult it is to link them sure. Except perhaps for being too unique. But they are also more difficult to set up and if you inadvertently replicate one small aspect of that uniqueness on another account you are easily linked because they are... well unique.
On the other hand if your account is as common as they come, bar the id stuff of course, to suspend it they would have to suspend all other accounts as well which they won't. So, yes and no.
Old 02-09-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts

@Granite

What you want to do with Amazon is either a) be super unique or b) super common.

If your fall into any other bracket, it becomes easier for Amazon to track/identify your accounts.

Hope that answers your question.
Old 02-18-2017

I use a hosted remote desktop for my Amazon account ... is that safe
Old 02-18-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjones View Post
I use a hosted remote desktop for my Amazon account ... is that safe
VPS is risky as the IPs are frequently recycled. Stick to fresh IPs from VPNs. If you must go the VPS route use a provider that is expensive and less common
Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryCa View Post
Hey, actually you don't need VMware to hide your browser identity. There are software solutions to spoof fingerprints, for example, Kameleo. Check one of their recent guides about anonymity online:
https://medium.com/@kameleo/how-to-m...19-a18be3f7b40
One look at it and you can tell it would not stand the test of time with Amazon.
Someday, an update will break your (seeming) protection and...

...You'd be back here wondering what happened.
You can as well kill your accounts yourself.

Avoiding browser fingerprinting using add-ons/extensions or software that phake aspects of a browser is a recipe for disaster.

A single computer per Amazon account will pass for the ultimate stealth account, but that's not feasible for most people here especially if you must have a ton of accounts.

VM comes in a close second. The more you make each VM image unique, (in comparison to your other VMs images), the better.
At the same time, the less unique all your VM images appear when compared to other test results on fingerprinting test sites online, the better.

My only quarrel with VMs is how unstable they are, and their appetite for resources; memory, space, HD read/writes, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
Beautiful (07-06-2019)
Old 07-06-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
One look at it and you can tell it would not stand the test of time with Amazon.

Avoiding browser fingerprinting using add-ons/extensions or software that phake aspects of a browser is a recipe for disaster.

A single computer per Amazon account will pass for the ultimate stealth account, but that's not feasible for most people here especially if you must have a ton of accounts.

VM comes in a close second. The more you make each VM image unique, (in comparison to your other VMs images), the better.
At the same time, the less unique all your VM images appear when compared to other test results on fingerprinting test sites online, the better.

My only quarrel with VMs is how unstable they are, and their appetite for resources; memory, space, HD read/writes, etc.

This sounds like good advice for managing important handfuls of accounts. Not so good for managing 50+ accounts. I see browser virtualization (MLA, linken sphere) as a way to efficiently manage many many accounts. Vmachines simply aren't a feasible option for quickly logging in,unless you were to setup vsphere esxi.
Old 07-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:

well said! I been personally using VMs for years now without issues. I see people having issues from time to time with other fingerprint spoofers etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
Pandoras_box (07-06-2019)
Old 07-06-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyallover View Post
This sounds like good advice for managing important handfuls of accounts. Not so good for managing 50+ accounts. I see browser virtualization (MLA, linken sphere) as a way to efficiently manage many many accounts. Vmachines simply aren't a feasible option for quickly logging in,unless you were to setup vsphere esxi.
Browser virtualization /spoofing, in my opinion, is a terrible idea.
I wouldn't use Linken Sphere even if the developer paid me to.

Folks on BHW may have certain success using it to evade detection from small businesses such as ad networks and the like but chances of being detected by eBay/PayPal/Amazon is 10 to 1 and that's being very generous.

Going into the tech specifics will stray from the point, but suffice to say you'd appear unique to eBay/PayPal/Amazon. Which is exactly what you do not need to be. Each VM instances need to be as unique as possible, but they have to be collectively similar to other users so that you do not stand out

The most secure way to run multiple accounts is to have one account per computer/monitor. Impractical, I know. But that's the most secure way that I know of.

The next best thing is complete system virtualization. No spoofing or faking anything.

As regards VMware ESXi, I'd say it's just Vmware Workstation Pro on steroids. I like to think of it like a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it frees up resources, is scalable and very reliable. But it requires expensive server hardware and there is no place for a third-party host OS. No one likes to troubleshoot a proprietary OS on a Monday morning especially if they had items waiting to be dispatched on those 50 accounts.

Perhaps anyone with the expertise and deep pocket will be quite happy with it.

If I had to work with 50 active accounts, I'd need the following:

Cheap entry-level server with 64 or 128GB RAM
3 x 1TB SSDs. 2 in a mirror, 1 spare.
2TB HDD - weekly back-up to this HDD from the mirrors. Daily back-up of the browser directories from all VM instances.
1 Linux Host OS with virt-manager/KVM all setup.
Mega font pack
Huge catalogue of OS ISOs

If I were running 50 active accounts, I'd be rich enough to hire a staff to do all the boring work including switching one VM instance to another.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 07-06-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-06-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Browser virtualization /spoofing, in my opinion, is a terrible idea.
I wouldn't use Linken Sphere even if the developer paid me to.

Folks on BHW may have certain success using it to evade detection from small businesses such as ad networks and the like but chances of being detected by eBay/PayPal/Amazon is 10 to 1 and that's being very generous.

Going into the tech specifics will stray from the point, but suffice to say you'd appear unique to eBay/PayPal/Amazon. Which is exactly what you do not need to be. Each VM instances need to be as unique as possible, but they have to be collectively similar to other users so that you do not stand out

The most secure way to run multiple accounts is to have one account per computer/monitor. Impractical, I know. But that's the most secure way that I know of.

The next best thing is complete system virtualization. No spoofing or faking anything.

As regards VMware ESXi, I'd say it's just Vmware Workstation Pro on steroids. I like to think of it like a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it frees up resources, is scalable and very reliable. But it requires expensive server hardware and there is no place for a third-party host OS. No one likes to troubleshoot a proprietary OS on a Monday morning especially if they had items waiting to be dispatched on those 50 accounts.

Perhaps anyone with the expertise and deep pocket will be quite happy with it.

If I had to work with 50 active accounts, I'd need the following:

Cheap entry-level server with 64 or 128GB RAM
3 x 1TB SSDs. 2 in a mirror, 1 spare.
2TB HDD - weekly back-up to this HDD from the mirrors. Daily back-up of the browser directories from all VM instances.
1 Linux Host OS with virt-manager/KVM all setup.
Mega font pack
Huge catalogue of OS ISOs

If I were running 50 active accounts, I'd be rich enough to hire a staff to do all the boring work including switching one VM instance to another.
I'm happy with ESXi. I'm also happy with virtualization. I say keep promoting the oldschool way of manually creating virtual machines. Eventually people will get discouraged and give up. Less new fraud protection from Amazon. Less competition for me.