eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Negative Feedback From FBA Sale (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/104761-negative-feedback-fba-sale.html)

Senyo 01-31-2017 03:47 PM

Negative Feedback From FBA Sale

Hi,

I received this negative feedback from a customer :

"Hi, Just to let You know I got iphone case which is not new and it's broken.. On Friday I am going on holiday and I will come back on 1st of February so I will send the product back because the information (condition NEW) is wrong! I payed money and I was expecting product in really good condition. But not enough is used but it's broken! Thanks a lot. Irma "

I sold multiple of these items with no complaints from other buyers of the item being broken so I have strong suspicion that it broke during the fulfilment process from amazon. I send my items with FBA is there anything I can do about this particular feedback?

Awaken 01-31-2017 03:52 PM

Re: Negative Feedback From FBA Sale

Usually once the buyer leaves a feedback in that manner, its hard to have it reviewed if even possible. I had customers do the same and couldn't do much about it. Always decided in their favor.

newjerseymax 01-31-2017 04:00 PM

I was looking at feedback on Amazon today from sellers that had FBA. There was a couple of negatives. The feedback written had a line through it and there was a note that something like. Item shipped by Amazon we take responsibility.

So I assume it is possible.

Senyo 01-31-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 827551)
I was looking at feedback on Amazon today from sellers that had FBA. There was a couple of negatives. The feedback written had a line through it and there was a note that something like. Item shipped by Amazon we take responsibility.

So I assume it is possible.

Yes it is possible but as awaken says I was just not sure if it possible to get my type of feedback removed since the buyer claims this item was not brand new , and I know that amazon goes hard on people selling used items as new . I was worried that if I try to get it reviewed that they may assume that I've done just this, which may put my account in unnecessary risk..... There is currently a reserve on my account so just being careful with everything really

newjerseymax 01-31-2017 04:07 PM

Oh well I thought it was a new item?

"Hi, Just to let You know I got iphone case which is not new and it's broken"

I assume they say its not new because its broken, or was it used sold as new?

Senyo 01-31-2017 04:09 PM

No its New and I've sold this same product to multiple other people using FBA and none of them have complained so I have strong feeling this particular case sent to this customer was damaged during transit or something of that nature.

e2free 01-31-2017 06:47 PM

yes its possible, ignore other response, its very easy to remove feedback from AZ, get order id and goto view your case log>>contact seller support>>selling on amaozn>> customers and orders>>> enter order id then select feedback removal, then click on fba and this should be automatically remove, if not removed then also select product review, write the feedback totally about product review rather then my service, they will remove manually

Senyo 01-31-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 827572)
yes its possible, ignore other response, its very easy to remove feedback from AZ, get order id and goto view your case log>>contact seller support>>selling on amaozn>> customers and orders>>> enter order id then select feedback removal, then click on fba and this should be automatically remove, if not removed then also select product review, write the feedback totally about product review rather then my service, they will remove manually

Hi,

Thanks I clicked and selected FBA for reason of removal just as you have suggested , do you know how long roughly before the feedback is normally removed ?

Thanks

e2free 02-01-2017 11:35 AM

its removed instantly as long as system automatically remove it, if not then they will open case and someone will manually remove, even reply they do in 1 to 2 hours

Senyo 02-02-2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 827691)
its removed instantly as long as system automatically remove it, if not then they will open case and someone will manually remove, even reply they do in 1 to 2 hours

Hi,

Thanks again for your input, forgot to say that they removed it within two hours of opening the cause automatically :)

james929 02-02-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 827691)

did they cross it out or completely delete it?

Senyo 02-02-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james921 (Post 827832)
did they cross it out or completely delete it?

They completely deleted it , which I wasn't expecting

e2free 02-02-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senyo (Post 827917)
They completely deleted it , which I wasn't expecting

batter then _ve :attention: