What is needed to start from scratch? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default What is needed to start from scratch?

Okay so I have skimmed through a couple of new threads, and wanted to start up a seller account again. I haven't been on amazon in about 2 years as I used to be a seller but there was a mishap with their shipping labels that got my old account suspended. (Shipping labels purchased through Amazon were getting bunked and when the items would be sent out they would go "missing")

But as times are tough I need the extra revenue besides my current job, so what are all the things that are needed to start up a new account other than what the Amazon Ghost book states? (Is there also an updated copy as I bought mine back in 2013/2014?)
I've been reading on the forums that now you are required to show a copy or photo of your bank statements and that they require you to input your state drivers licence number, is that true? Is there anything else needed? (I don't have a Passport)

What I know I have/need would be:
LLC with a the new EIN # associated with that LLC
New bank account info under LLC
New phone number (Possible Google Voice, but after reading I may need a new option due to them recycling old numbers)
Different computer (one that has never been associated with an amazon account)
Either spoof the mac address on my router or use is as it's a new router that hasn't been associated with an amazon account before..
Before the Ghost guide stated that we could use a visa vanilla card so that we aren't actually using the real credit/debit card associated with your bank account as to not get your real name, but I don't know if that has completely changed now....
New email address

I plan to sell textbooks/media items that I have from college or find. So super low profile nothing too crazy as I used to do this before too. Any information pertaining to my questions would be greatly appreciated or any additional advice.

Last edited by samiyoda; 04-06-2017 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Clarifying new information found on forums
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-07-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: What is needed to start from scratch?

It all sounds good bud, as far as the card on file, you can always add your own card as long as its never been used before on amazon. Name/address not have to match the majority of the time.
Old 04-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Interesting as I was in a similar situation. For me at least after 2 years lots of things had changed. New Computer, new ISP and I also moved, so new address. That's why I just signed up again after about 2.5 years with my real name, all the new data as stated above and a new bank account and new credit card. I'm selling since 4 years now without problems. Not sure if that will work nowadays, but I guess it probably would. If you haven't moved, changed your ISP and got a new computer, I'd try to take care of that - be creative.

Last edited by dachilla; 04-07-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 04-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 58%

Well my own personal account was banned about 3 years ago and was banned due to too much A-Z claims at once from buyers I believe you still had to put in your social or EIN number back then and I'm not sure if I were to open another one after so long using that information if they could allow that or would shut it down due to linking accounts. The Amazon Ghost account I had after which is about 2.5 years ago was still active but with a low seller ratio and I forgot the password and email associated due to me not going on it in so long. But I believe that one closed because Amazon was bunking the shipping labels purchased from them and my items would go missing one after the other through USPS and they tried to charge the card on file for the missing revenue and it was a visa vanilla card so they couldn't get their money back.
So when you say debit/credit card, they aren't allowed to see who is the owner of the card still are they? (If it is through an actual bank account, not a visa vanilla since you need an actual address for the card right) Or is doesn't matter if they mismatch? What banks usually allow that?(mismatch name/address) Can you please list them, I was thinking of using a chase account but I'm not sure if they would allow that....

I have already moved so no need in getting a new address
new address would be associated with the new bank account and new amazon account.

Last edited by samiyoda; 04-07-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: fixing mistakes in writing.