55k with Amazon Gone ! WTF! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: 55k with Amazon Gone ! WTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Apologies for the language, but seeing people spout crap like that to people who are already anxious, is horrible.
Yeah, yeah yeah.

What is more horrible is repeated threads from the same poster saying they are in deep Doo Doo because of their business practices.

Nose is blocked but it does smell a wee bit fishy.

High turn over sellers are normally not known as Richard Cranium.

Just saying.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Just got this email

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

If we determine that a seller account was used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, we may permanently withhold payments. Therefore, we do not plan to transfer any funds to you.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com

Now what ? Hire a lawyer? I would like to Get the Money Back!.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 06-01-2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-01-2017
MU

Longevity: 40%

99.9% you wont get the money back even with lawyer.
Old 06-01-2017

Where are the people who insulted me when i told you that you won't get your money back ??
Old 06-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Just spoke with lawyer, recomended I sue and file for arbitration. May all the thieves at amaozn go to hell!
Old 06-01-2017
MU

there have been a huge number of people sueing Amazon anyway but all the cases even got in Amazon's favor or still delaying.
Old 06-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomcity View Post
Just spoke with lawyer, recomended I sue and file for arbitration. May all the thieves at amaozn go to hell!
Do not give up! Good luck!
Old 06-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I would move forward with what your lawyer told you.......$55K isn't anything to sneeze at, If it was like $500 id say just give up but not $55K!
Old 06-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy View Post
Where are the people who insulted me when i told you that you won't get your money back ??
What exactly do you want ?

The chest or the medal?

Until the OP says he has exhausted evey avenue, any responses are merely the opinion of a poster.

Since none of us know all his business, we do not know a final outcome.

Old 06-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,948 Times in 8,239 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Best of luck
Old 06-03-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:

I am on the skeptic side on the chances of ever getting your money back. Please keep us updated on the progress.

Also, if it turns out that the court rules in Amazon's favor, you may contact some of the posters above who said getting money back would be easy and fairly likely to succeed. They must know something that you and I dunno to have that kind of conviction.

Good luck with your battle with Amazon! Been there, done that, hate it.
Old 06-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichaoyi View Post

I am on the skeptic side on the chances of ever getting your money back. Please keep us updated on the progress.

Also, if it turns out that the court rules in Amazon's favor, you may contact some of the posters above who said getting money back would be easy and fairly likely to succeed. They must know something that you and I dunno to have that kind of conviction.

Good luck with your battle with Amazon! Been there, done that, hate it.
Some of us have our ways and means of getting our money back if sh*t hits the fan. If the OP fails at his legal venture, id happily tell him my personal methods which are effective. You will gather your own methods eventually when you start to actually succeed at selling on Amazon.
Old 06-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Has anyone gone through a arbitration process and won against Amazon? I don't see how they can keep the profits after 90days. Legally.
Old 06-03-2017

Quote:
Some of us have our ways and means of getting our money back if sh*t hits the fan. If the OP fails at his legal venture, id happily tell him my personal methods which are effective. You will gather your own methods eventually when you start to actually succeed at selling on Amazon.

What do you mean some ways
Old 06-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyhills View Post
What do you mean some ways
Our own methods of dealing with amazon and getting our problems solved when they stop replying.
Old 06-04-2017

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
If you make an effort to get your money back it can be done quite easily if you really think about it. Yes i do have a method of getting money back from a deleted account. I had a deleted account with approx 2K in cash and approx 5K worth of stock which they lost and never even checked it in ( meaning never said they had received it, but i had tracking) Anyway, it did take me a fe
w months BUT I got fully paid out and more.

Speak how you did it..
Old 06-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

It is not really a method, but with paypal people have been known to send payments to themselves via credit card every 6 months, and if they got limited, do a chargeback for same amount.......it would work less for amazon anyway, as there is a withdrawal lag, and paypal you can withdraw instantly once the account is aged, so not so risky....plus would only work for smaller amounts in reality....
Old 06-05-2017
MU

Longevity: 55%

Can people on this forum please stop spreading this bad information.It is very possible to get your money back in a court case even if your using a account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and false address.NO ,amazon does not use any law hocus pocus for cases like this.Learn the Usa laws,courts wont hold it against you for using alias info on a amazon account.A partner and I sued amazon 2 years back and the judge didnt even question why the account was in other info.We had access to all the other details on the account,CC,bank account deposits,Phone number,email account ,etc... was all in our possession and name,not to mention receipts to the products.Too many people spreading false info on this forum ,its making people lose thousands of dollars for no reason.This is being spread by people who never did anything past emailing. Thats like giving heart surgery advice when your only experience is putting a patch on a scraped knee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyGuy View Post
Damn
That's very sad

If you can't log into your account, it means that your money is gone forever and you can't get it back

That's sad

Why in the hell would you leave $55k in your account ??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrking401 For This Useful Post:
chaichaoyi (06-05-2017), garry9061 (06-07-2017)
Old 06-05-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrking401 View Post
Can people on this forum please stop spreading this bad information.It is very possible to get your money back in a court case even if your using a account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and false address.NO ,amazon does not use any law hocus pocus for cases like this.Learn the Usa laws,courts wont hold it against you for using alias info on a amazon account.A partner and I sued amazon 2 years back and the judge didnt even question why the account was in other info.We had access to all the other details on the account,CC,bank account deposits,Phone number,email account ,etc... was all in our possession and name,not to mention receipts to the products.Too many people spreading false info on this forum ,its making people lose thousands of dollars for no reason.This is being spread by people who never did anything past emailing. Thats like giving heart surgery advice when your only experience is putting a patch on a scraped knee.

This is very helpful pal. My initial concern was that it is very hard, and looks bad in court, to explain why the account was registered under made-up name.
Old 06-05-2017
MU

I can only give so much info ,cant legally talk about it in detail since they make you sign a agreement.But the judge has the final say.Amazon will use a couple of arguments,if you can prove them false then your ok.They may try to say your inventory is ⊗⊗⊗⊗,but they will be forced to prove it.If your selling once piece of inauthentic product kiss your money good bye.The judge wont side with you on that.They also may say the that you were a threat to their website security for what ever reasons.As long as you can give good reasons for what ever they try to say youll be fine.At the end of the day as long as your legit they legally can not keep our money.
Old 06-05-2017
MU

How many times do I have to stress the account being in alias info is completely irrelevant.It wasnt even a lingering convo,and we sued on two separate occasions.As long as you can prove the accounts yours which i doubt they will even ask.Its not illegal to use a amazon in a false name.Amazon has no legal rights to your real info anymore than this forum does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaichaoyi View Post
This is very helpful pal. My initial concern was that it is very hard, and looks bad in court, to explain why the account was registered under made-up name.
Old 06-05-2017
MU

By the way ima throw out there that Im not a lawyer or didnt use a lawyer for this.The cases are already in your favor.Only reason amazon gets away is because people on this forum and others alike keep telling you its impossible and not to try.