VMware Questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default VMware Questions

I am thinking of making the switch from running stealth via user accounts & laptops/hotspots..

VMware just seems more efficient & being someone that travels frequently it only makes sense to make the switch.

I purchased VMware Workstation 12.5, however, where does everyone get their .ISO files / license keys to creating new virtual machines?

I found this guy on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAREBONE-PC-...oAAOSwol5Y0FSR

Also, what are the most common settings when setting up a virtual machine for your new/previous stealth account?

Any helpful guides / YT tutorials on this? Esp on how to block your home-IP just in case your VPN fails?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 45%
Default Re: VMware Questions

I had posted how to do this a while back but my thread was deleted which I can understand. I finely found someone that's hosting the same updated info on their blog... here's the link. I doubt this link will be a problem since this site isn't actually hosting the info. Just follow the instruction. It works 100% and you know for a fact there are no keyloggers or malware in the files since they come directly from the source. It kinda sounds like you have a lot more to learn about VMware before you jump to this step but since you asked I'm sure others can benefit from this info too.

http://www.pctricksguru.com/2016/12/...ed-iso-of.html

Linux ISO files are open source so you can get those from the source without a key for free.

Mac ISO files... I have no idea because I'm not interested in using them yet.

Aspkin or mods, if a link is also inappropriate I apologize in advance.

Last edited by nate; 06-14-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
I had posted how to do this a while back but my thread was deleted which I can understand. I finely found someone that's hosting the same updated info on their blog... here's the link. I doubt this link will be a problem since this site isn't actually hosting the info. Just follow the instruction. It works 100% and you know for a fact there are no keyloggers or malware in the files since they come directly from the source. It kinda sounds like you have a lot more to learn about VMware before you jump to this step but since you asked I'm sure others can benefit from this info too.

http://www.pctricksguru.com/2016/12/...ed-iso-of.html

Linux ISO files are open source so you can get those from the source without a key for free.

Mac ISO files... I have no idea because I'm not interested in using them yet.

Aspkin or mods, if a link is also inappropriate I apologize in advance.
Hey Nate -

I actually purchased the .ISO file & license key from Software King last year, so I have the original .ISO file + key.

Are there any special settings you use when setting up your Virtual Machine, such a dedicating a certain amount of GB's per machine or how many CPU's?
Old 06-14-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moocheeme View Post
Are there any special settings you use when setting up your Virtual Machine, such a dedicating a certain amount of GB's per machine or how many CPU's?
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...ry-simple.html
Old 06-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Does anyone have any tutorials on how to connect to the internet / VPN using VMware & Tiny7, everything I've watched/read does not seem to be working on my version of VMware 12.0.

Am I missing something?
Old 06-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Does anyone have any tutorials on how to connect to the internet / VPN using VMware & Tiny7, everything I've watched/read does not seem to be working on my version of VMware 12.0.

Am I missing something?
For your Network adapter, are you using "Bridged w/ Replicate Physical network connection state" or "NAT"?
Old 06-20-2017

If your computer is connected to the internet using ethernet, keep the virtual machine in host only and that should connect to the internet.
Old 06-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
For your Network adapter, are you using "Bridged w/ Replicate Physical network connection state" or "NAT"?

I tried both, it's showing me I have a connection but won't connect to the internet when I try via a browser. I even tried host-only, but it connects to an unidentified network.
Old 06-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I tried both, it's showing me I have a connection but won't connect to the internet when I try via a browser. I even tried host-only, but it connects to an unidentified network.
It won't connect when using the VPN or just in general?
Old 06-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
It won't connect when using the VPN or just in general?
Just in general, I haven't even tried setting up the VPN yet.

I found the tutorials on 24vc, but can't move forward because I am having issues connecting to my own network.
Old 06-21-2017
Threadstarter  

I am running Tiny7 on WM with Windows7. I tried all the different network adapters but no luck. I can ping Google.com so I know have internet access, but cannot access the internet through Internet Explorer, any ideas for those running Tiny7 or TinyXP?
Old 06-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I am running Tiny7 on WM with Windows7. I tried all the different network adapters but no luck. I can ping Google.com so I know have internet access, but cannot access the internet through Internet Explorer, any ideas for those running Tiny7 or TinyXP?
I'm running both perfectly, didn't even need to do anything to make it work. I honestly don't know what the problem is on your end. Have you tried another browser?
Old 06-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

Also, while the VMWare is on....check this setting:
Old 06-29-2017

I'm a little late on this one... Wouldn't be surprised if you figured it out already but I'll write it in case anyone else has the issue with tiny 7. At least one of the ISO's out there for Tiny 7 had some internet settings that wont let me connect to any internet sites (it somehow blocked every site). I ended up solving the issue by resetting to defaults under internet property's and if I remember right I possibly adjusted some other settings too. I think it might've had blocks on all search engine and browser providers other than Bing too that I had to delete before I could d/l another browser.

Your best bet is to find a different Tiny 7 ISO from another d/l location because they aren't all like that. That is if you have faith in your antivirus or no fear of key-loggers or malware being on a OS your handling your accounts with.

Everyone has their own preferences but I'd suggest dropping a couple dollars and getting an external HD if your worried about space and use official ISO files with the instructions in the link I posted above. Once you d/l them you have them. You can grab every clean official version of Windows Microsoft has for d/l. Without the possibility of being owned.

Last edited by nate; 06-29-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

So i jumped onto the wagon for a new amazon account. While i'm aging this new account, i wanted to create some more boxes... that didn't use a VPN but used my wifi hot spot.. How the hell can i get it to use my wireless card? I've tried everything and it's a no go. Almost seems like it'd be easier to buy a usb dongle wifi card and try that..very annoying!