AZ request additional info for Plan of Actions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-27-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Question AZ request additional info for Plan of Actions

Hello, Forum,

Today I uploaded a plan of actions. And Amazon requested more information on how I am going to deal with an issue. Basically I delayed dispatch for couple batches of orders. Some of them unfortunatelly got delayed by RoyalMail; final result negatives feedbacks and low ODR. When the account got suspended I analysed the whole situation and I saw that shipping time on my account was set to "3-5days" which was a bit too low for me. (no wonder everything fell down quite fast). Anyway bellow you can see my plan of actions and Performance team response to my plan. I appreciate if someone could point out what I wrote wrong in the plan. Is it an unclear description of the solution? or they want to hear something else from me?

Plan of actions:
To whom it may concern,

Thank you for the opportunity to appeal our suspension and explain our Plan of Action.
We have read, and will continue to read Amazon’s Condition Guidelines and Policy Agreement.
We understand that A to Z Guarantee Claims and Negative Feedbacks were the causes of our Order Defect Rate being above Amazon’s acceptable 1%; ultimately leading to the suspension of seller privileges.

We have analyzed our performance metrics: feedbacks, A to Z Guarantee Claims and we understand that our merchant practices does not meet Amazon’s metrics because of the following issues:

A-to-Z Guarantee Claim (reason of claim - Item not delivered).
Negative Feedbacks (reason of negative feedbacks - Item not delivered).
The main cause of poor seller performance is because we have dispatched couple batches of orders with a delay of 3-4 days. On some occasions RoyalMail has delayed the delivery by 2-3 days, which in worst case scenario add up together and increase the delivery time twice. Because of that, customers write negative feedbacks expressing their dissatisfaction. The one A to Z claim was opened because of the same reason as feedbacks; but we have not added a tracking number after the package has been dispatched therefore when the claim was opened there was not tracking number and the claim has been closed in customers favor.
We understand that we made a mistake which led to a situation where customers have not received their orders in time. We accept full responsibility for it. To make sure we have made a lesson and this issue will not repeated in the future we have prepared a detailed Plan of Action.

Plan of Action:
First of all:
• The Shipping Time in the Shipping Settings will be increased up to 7-14 days.
• Fulfillment latency will be increased by 2.

Daily routine:
1. Every business day 07:00 I will sign in to Seller Central. First, I will print out packing slips of orders which require shipping (also packing slips which require exchange for customer returns) and I will transfer this information to my colleague xxxx, so he could start manufacturing and preparing the items for shipment.
2. Meanwhile, I will respond to customers messages. And check feedbacks, A to Z claims and overall metrics.
3. xxxx will package all of the orders and stick the shipment labels.
4. Between 17:00 and 17:50 xxxx will deliver all of the packages to the central post office.
5. After the packages will be delivered to the central post office xxxx will send me a notification with a confirmation that all of the orders were dispatched.
6. Then, I will log into Seller Central, and I will add the tracking numbers and confirm shipment.
7. Before finishing the day I will check for new customer messages and answer them.
8. Since customers also send message during the weekend, I will be checking Seller Central once a day on Saturday and Sunday. Also I will write notes for Monday, therefore when we are back to work on Monday we will not have any unexpected “surprises” and will be ready to continue the work.

• Increase of shipping time will give us plenty of time for delivery and unexpected delays. Also, when the item will be delivered faster customers will be pleased (that will increase a chance of writing a positive feedback).
• Increased fulfillment latency will give us extra time to fulfill orders and also will give us extra time for unexpected troubles.
• By adding a tracking number the same day after the package has been shipped we will protect ourselves from A to Z claims in which customer claim that order has not been delivered or dispatched.
• By answering customer messages 3 times a day we will be able to provide a better and faster customer support and maintain a good message response metric.
• A customer who receive a quality product, a fast delivery and rapid customer support is more likely to write a positive feedback, therefore a risk of a negative feedback is minimized.
• My-self and my team will follow this Plan of Action daily and develop a new workflow routine.

With this outlined Plan of Action, we have full confidence that our Sellers account will obtain and maintain an Order Defect Rate below 1%, as it will completely eliminate the possibility of making the same mistake in the future. In addition, our customer support will be improved.
We look forward to continuing to grow our business with Amazon. 

AZ response:
Hello,

We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found the following problems.

Some of your buyers have not received their orders on time. Explain how you will prevent non-receipt and late-receipt complaints in the future.

To sell on Amazon.co.uk, please reply to this message with your plan to address these issues. Once we receive your plan, we will review it and decide whether you may sell on Amazon.co.uk again.

For help creating your plan, search for "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

To talk to someone about this email, you can ask our Seller Support team to contact you (az url here).

We look forward to hearing from you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: AZ request additional info for Plan of Actions

bump bump bump bump bump