eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Received a Neg for an FBA order and they won't remove as it does not meet criteria (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/110041-received-neg-fba-order-they-wont-remove-does-not-meet-criteria.html)

metatrade 08-27-2017 08:26 AM

Received a Neg for an FBA order and they won't remove as it does not meet criteria

We sent stock to FBA that we had them label up themselves. FBA then sent out an order on our behalf.
The buyer received the wrong colour/size of product, left a 1-star feedback to this effect and returned for refund

FBA either put the wrong label on the product or selected the wrong product at the point of pick/pack

We wrote to the buyer asking for feedback removal explaining that it was not our fault and that they received the wrong product as a result of someone in the fulfilment centre messing up. They didn't remove the feedback and told us to contact Amz

After contacting Azamoan, they responded with their generic email stating that the feedback does not meet their criteria for removal

I can't believe how incompetent they can be yet when dealing with us, they want us to jump thru hoops while juggling balls to create a better "buying experience" and any common sense goes out of the window

Any suggestions as to how I should proceed?

newtools 08-27-2017 12:11 PM

Re: Received a Neg for an FBA order and they won't remove as it does not meet criteri

yeah bull**** what can you do

booras 08-29-2017 10:13 AM

Re: Received a Neg for an FBA order and they won't remove as it does not meet criteri

Try to answer in same case and say it again. some one will see the issue and will remove it. any time you did a answer is come to another person maybe will be more luck. work for me anyway..

GhostOfAmazon 08-31-2017 01:45 PM

FBA feedback is pretty much always removed.

Sounds like the rep you got was an idiot.

metatrade 08-31-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 868904)
FBA feedback is pretty much always removed.

Sounds like the rep you got was an idiot.

The chances of not getting an idiot rep are becoming slimmer by the day

Since they tightened up on FB removal, It appears that they may now also be giving FBA sellers a harder time too when it comes to FB removal.

I called up 5 times and created 3 cases over 5 days - all to no avail. That means, either I got 8 idiots or they are becoming stricter with FBA FB removal

I opened another case via email today marked as urgent. It was then finally removed within 10 minutes!!

Go figure ..

KenjiMishima 09-04-2017 10:50 PM

It should be easier for you to do via feedback manager or by emaiing them on the .com site we can no longer have reps remove feedback, its all done by the system now.