eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   -- A list of all individuals who have access to your account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/110970-list-all-individuals-who-have-access-your-account.html)

mov 09-30-2017 07:00 AM

-- A list of all individuals who have access to your account

Hi

Anyone experienced this kind of message?

Dear Seller,

To continue with your account verification, please reply to this message and provide the information listed below.

-- A list of all individuals who have access to your account, the locations they access it from, and their position in or relationship to your business. Please also confirm if they need permission to confirm orders, initiate disbursements, or issue refunds on the account.

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team

dachilla 09-30-2017 08:07 AM

Re: -- A list of all individuals who have access to your account

you can just tell them you're the only one. Should be fine. Had that with 2 of my accounts, it always worked when I told them I was the only one.

Btw. did you just open the account or are you doing the verification because the account hit the 15k?

e2free 09-30-2017 07:07 PM

They normly ask if you login your account from 2 or more countries, have you ever done this? Let's say If you normally login uk and then login from usa

dachilla 10-01-2017 01:43 AM

Yep looks like you have forgotten to use your vpn on a login or logged in from another country. I remember that I forgot my VPN several times and the got this message. I told them I was the only one with access to the account and it was ok for them. Don't forget your VPN in the future tho.

mov 10-01-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 874705)
you can just tell them you're the only one. Should be fine. Had that with 2 of my accounts, it always worked when I told them I was the only one.

Btw. did you just open the account or are you doing the verification because the account hit the 15k?

Have not hit the 15k mark yet.. just under 4k

mov 10-01-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 874823)
Yep looks like you have forgotten to use your vpn on a login or logged in from another country. I remember that I forgot my VPN several times and the got this message. I told them I was the only one with access to the account and it was ok for them. Don't forget your VPN in the future tho.

Its not a stealth account just a standard account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 874774)
They normly ask if you login your account from 2 or more countries, have you ever done this? Let's say If you normally login uk and then login from usa

I was away abroad but cant remember logging in

e2free 10-01-2017 07:12 PM

Just tell them only you use account

mackone 11-09-2017 07:44 AM

HI

Please can you tell us if you have successfully verified your account ? We have received a similar question and we dont know how to go forward

We are using third party services and they are based in India and we are concerned that amazon may not allow this kind of services

We have contacted amazon support and they are saying its allowed but as you are aware we ca no not trust seller support as most of the time they even dont know about policy.

Please guide if you have done this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mov (Post 874694)
Hi

Anyone experienced this kind of message?

Dear Seller,

To continue with your account verification, please reply to this message and provide the information listed below.

-- A list of all individuals who have access to your account, the locations they access it from, and their position in or relationship to your business. Please also confirm if they need permission to confirm orders, initiate disbursements, or issue refunds on the account.

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team

dachilla 11-09-2017 01:12 PM

It's ok to have someone in India ship for you.

Usually if the account is in good standing and there is really somebody else regularly logging into it from a different location, it's not a problem to admit this. AMZ will just want to have the name of the person and ask you to get that person a separate log in to your account (which can easily be done through seller central backend).

rsot 11-09-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackone (Post 883219)
HI

Please can you tell us if you have successfully verified your account ? We have received a similar question and we dont know how to go forward

We are using third party services and they are based in India and we are concerned that amazon may not allow this kind of services

We have contacted amazon support and they are saying its allowed but as you are aware we ca no not trust seller support as most of the time they even dont know about policy.

Please guide if you have done this.

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth (ghost) :thumb:

dachilla seems to know - personally, I don't let other people let alone other COUNTRY-based people onto my account - trips too many flags