Amazon Approval to Sell in DVD/Blu-Ray Category - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Amazon Approval to Sell in DVD/Blu-Ray Category

Hi, I recently joined the forum due to eBay issues and also started looking into setting up an Amazon seller account as a backup. Tried selling in the DVD category because I have thousands of movies to unload but ran up against category approval. We do buy from a wholesaler, so I have invoices, but then they said we needed to be selling 30+ units on the first movie I tried listing!!! I thought it would be 10, and that's what I have invoices for.

Anyway, they just sent me the following message. Any help here (tips on stuff they're looking for but don't tell you they're looking for) would be much appreciated. Being able to sell there would be a huge plus for us.

"Greetings from Amazon Seller Support,

Thank you for your interest in selling on Amazon.com.

I would like to inform that we required two more invoices for the category approval.

Moreover, I would like to inform you that as per our policy we only accept invoices.

As part of your application to sell in the Video, DVD category, we require additional information.

Please submit the following documents:

• Three legible, scanned, or clearly photographed invoices for the products you intend to sell in the Video, DVD category

• A brief summary of processes you have in place to prevent inauthentic goods from entering your inventory

Note: All pricing information should be removed from the invoices . We are not currently accepting store receipts for review.

Your invoices must (i) be dated within the last 90 days or show an item delivered or purchased within the last 90 days and (ii) include the following:

• Your name and contact information or your company’s name and contact information

• The name and contact information of the company that provided the invoices or purchase orders

• The names of the products you purchased and the quantity of each product

Please attach the required documentation to your email response (e.g., as a PDF file or an image file). We reserve the right to verify all submitted documentation including contacting any vendors identify in your application.

Please know that we are never busy when it comes to serving our sellers. We strive hard so that we can provide the best service to our sellers. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest.

We will respond to you within 48 hours after you provide this information."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2017

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Amazon Approval to Sell in DVD/Blu-Ray Category

Just provide them with what they are requesting

Get invoices from your distributor.. If they're legit you should pass without issue
Old 10-06-2017

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: Amazon Approval to Sell in DVD/Blu-Ray Category

I love these lines: "Please know that we are never busy when it comes to serving our sellers. We strive hard so that we can provide the best service to our sellers. We will be more than happy to assist you at the earliest."
Ha ha ha ha ha
Riiiggghhhttttt Amazon