eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon closed my account no warning with gift balance (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/112337-amazon-closed-my-account-no-warning-gift-balance.html)

elim 11-17-2017 10:18 PM

Amazon closed my account no warning with gift balance

So I've had my Amazon account for 5 years no problems with many orders . I have a very large gift balance which all were redeemed over 3 years ago (I was selling items in exchange for amazon gift cards) none were fraudulently obtained or anything like that from my knowledge and none I can see were charged back as it shows you in the Amazon gift balance history. Ive literally been ordering items no problems for the past 3 years

Amazon said they would give me a response as the account is on hold however no one has called me or anything. ive called three times.... Here's the email I got. they just keep sending the same email over and over.

We have closed your account and canceled all outstanding orders.

We took these actions because you have submitted invalid gift cards as payment for Amazon.co.uk orders.

chaichaoyi 11-18-2017 01:08 AM

Re: Amazon closed my account no warning with gift balance

So... some people sent you gift card as payment, and you entered the gift card code for your account ("topping up").

Why are you sure "none were fraudulently obtained or anything like that from my knowledge" ???

GreenBean 11-18-2017 02:39 AM

The user was a buyer. But it has info for your situation.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...reinstate.html

:juggle:

elim 11-18-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaichaoyi (Post 885278)
So... some people sent you gift card as payment, and you entered the gift card code for your account ("topping up").

Why are you sure "none were fraudulently obtained or anything like that from my knowledge" ???

well its been 4 years since... you are true however if at any point they were it was always reversed in my balance. i dont think you can chargeback on transactions older than 2 years.

chaichaoyi 11-18-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elim (Post 885304)
well its been 4 years since... you are true however if at any point they were it was always reversed in my balance. i dont think you can chargeback on transactions older than 2 years.

Oh, so the last topping-up was 4 years ago? That must be a huge amount of gift card for you to keep using for 4 years...

In that case, it may be dropshipping (a common reason for banning) or being related to a banned buyer account...

rsot 11-18-2017 09:23 AM

Amazon customer service is pretty bad on dealing with these kind of issues - follow on GB's link

elim 11-18-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaichaoyi (Post 885336)
Oh, so the last topping-up was 4 years ago? That must be a huge amount of gift card for you to keep using for 4 years...

In that case, it may be dropshipping (a common reason for banning) or being related to a banned buyer account...

none of the last two. getting very annoyed with amazon cs, followed advise in link to speak to supervisor still keeps sending me the same email...