Amazon suspension - long review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Amazon suspension - long review

Hello, I had a successful amazon account in which I was selling OEM software amongst other Microsoft products. On Dec 24th, they suspended my account "Brand Microsoft". I called seller support and they told me it was for 3 oem ASINs.

I wrote an appeal and they said I didn't take responsibility and didn't have a detailed plan of action.

I wrote back taking full responsibility and sent them a very detailed plan of action - "telling them I destroyed all my OEM DVDs and will never sell them on amazon again. I also took full responsibility and admitted that I figured out a way to find listings in which I could sell OEM software and that was a breach of Amazon and Microsoft policy"

They wrote back saying "we received your plan of action, please email us when you implemented it and we will decide if you can sell again"

I wrote back a detailed implemented plan

They wrote back " I didn't take responsibility and didn't have a plan of action" UGHHHH! they didn't even see the email where I wrote an implemented plan

I wrote back and gave them my responsibility and plan email

This back and forth happened about 4 times.

Eventually I called seller support and they told me that they received my plan of action and are reviewing my account.

I then received two generic emails saying they are reviewing my account. I emailed them back both 1. plan of action and responsibility followed by 2. the implementation plan .... so I could be assured they received both of my emails.

Anyway, its been almost two weeks. Does this long review mean my account is toast? I would think that I would have it back by now if they were going to reinstate it.

Even if they say no, I think I can email Jeff@amazon.com and have a good case to get my account back.

Just bought Amazon Ghost today just in case it goes down. Thanks for any advice you can give me. brew
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Amazon suspension - long review

Seller support is useless avoid them they don't know anything and most of time give wrong information.

If you received email from performance team that your account is under review then simply wait and don't send them emails, more emails you will send them less chances to get account back

Review can takes days to weeks
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (01-06-2018)
Old 01-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Thanks, I last inquired sunday (6 days ago) so I am leaving them alone now. Does the long review a bad sign or just the way Amazon operates?
Old 01-06-2018

Longevity: 65%

Start a new account and stay clear of software

Btw, how can you sell Microsoft products at competitive price vs Amazon? I tend to believe Amazon's accusation is correct.
Old 01-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Software is my bread and butter, I don't know what else to sell except for books which is very difficult to find and make a profit on.

I don't sell Microsoft product against Amazon, I sell them on amazon. I was not pre approved to sell so they suspended me. I made thousands off it and I dont regret it. I didn't do anything wrong other than give people legit software for their computers.
Old 06-08-2019

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew7676 View Post
Software is my bread and butter, I don't know what else to sell except for books which is very difficult to find and make a profit on.

I don't sell Microsoft product against Amazon, I sell them on amazon. I was not pre approved to sell so they suspended me. I made thousands off it and I dont regret it. I didn't do anything wrong other than give people legit software for their computers.
are you back selling microsoft on amz or not yet ?
Old 06-08-2019

Longevity: 29%

Keep calling Amazon seller support and requesting that they escalate your case to a higher team within Amazon to review your appeal. They will probably say you can expect a reply within 48 hours. If you don't get one after 48 hours or whatever timeframe they give you, keep calling them and escalating the case. Do this each time you send a new appeal. I've gotten many accounts unbanned by calling them over and over again.
Old 06-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew7676 View Post

Well, you may make many stealth accounts and find a way to get approved to sell MS software.
If that proves difficult, consider venturing out. GPS tracking devices, PS4 controller chargers, Cheap surveillance cameras or front and rear dash cam all sell well on Amazon. Manufacturers on Alibaba will brand these for you even for low minimum order quantity. You can also have a single batch branded in different names for multiple accounts.

I don't suppose Jeff check emails from or see to troubles of lesser men like us anymore. Not since he showed his pee pee to a gal he saw on TV
Old 06-09-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
I'm sure that after a year of trying they're either reinstated, using a stealth account or have given up.
how do you know,you know nothing,so SHUT THE **** UP !
Old 06-11-2019
Threadstarter  

I’ve been on since last jan. Wound up hiring a professional who wrote an appeal fo me. it worked
Old 06-13-2019

Longevity: 71%

Any chance you can give info here who you used for this successful appeal? Someone from this forum?