Opened new amazon and got instant review and suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-30-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Opened new amazon and got instant review and suspension?

Hi all, i dont know if anyone has got this so far. I just opened new account 2 days ago and still didnt list anything and today i got email that i was suspended until i have a 30 days review, and i need to provide some docs. Should i sent something or wait 30 days for the outcome?

Here is the email received :

Hello from Amazon.

As previously stated, we have been conducting a review of your Amazon.com selling account.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your suspension by providing us with the following information:

1. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages.
2. Your business name and a detailed explanation of your business including your source(s) of inventory.
3. If you intend to sell internationally recognized branded products – please submit proof of authenticity
or distribution authorization.
4. If you intend to sell product that have a safety component – please submit any relevant safety testing
certification that you may have.
5. Please upload offers to the ASINs that you plan offer against.

Please e-mail us at pq-preapprovals@amazon.com to provide us with information regarding your seller account. Amazon sellers can confirm shipments in Seller Central or seller account by clicking the "Orders" tab and then clicking "Confirm Shipment" for the orders.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-30-2014

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 71%
Default Re: Opened new amazon and got instant review and suspension?

Wait 30 days. You might list same items, and it linked with your previous suspended account or you are selling very high risk items,
Old 01-30-2014

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleen View Post
Wait 30 days. You might list same items, and it linked with your previous suspended account or you are selling very high risk items,
He said he didn't list any thing
Old 01-30-2014

Longevity: 73%

This has happened to me before. You can try and appeal , but I suggest you just wait it out.
Old 01-31-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etycoon View Post
This has happened to me before. You can try and appeal , but I suggest you just wait it out.

so after you waited 30 days review the suspension on your account was removed right ? According to amazon it is more like pre-approval than appeal and give me chance to proof i will sell authentic items. If anyone else who had same experience can share some details.

Thanks