eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Ridiculous A to Z Claim (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/114027-ridiculous-z-claim.html)

ScottieBoi 01-16-2018 06:11 PM

Ridiculous A to Z Claim

So, a customer buys a laptop for $250. He later messaged me and basically says that there is a problem with it. I asked what the exact problem was and never heard from him. Then he files an "A to Z" claim stating only that "The item was not as described". I immediately responded to the claim, stating that I am willing to do a return for a full refund, no problem. I also messaged the buyer offering a return and full refund. The buyer never responded to me or the case and it just sat there. I messaged the seller and added to the claim a couple of times after, but he never did. Somehow they found in the buyer's favor and immediately took my money, even though there was no return. They didn't even ask him what was wrong with it, nor have him return it. Appealed it and noted that I never refused a return, and the buyer should have to return the item. They denied it without providing any reason. So, I am out $250 and someone gets a free laptop. Does this make sense to anyone?

Canadianleaf 01-16-2018 06:37 PM

Re: Ridiculous A to Z Claim

Damn that sucks. It's always risky selling high ticket items, especially computers.

I'd contact Amazon again and explain the situation and hopefully they will revaluate the case.

If Amazon denies you again and the customer still refuses to communicate with you or return the laptop maybe you can call 12 pizza companies in the vicinity the of buyers location and order pizzas from each to the buyers house since you have their address. This won't solve anything but it may make you feel better lol

rsot 01-16-2018 08:58 PM

The A-to-Z claim is killer from Amazon - a buyer who makes use of it...well, he/she literally owns the seller. Going to be a tough case to fight but keep us posted OP.

chaichaoyi 01-17-2018 12:53 AM

Yes, something similar happened to me last week. It seems to be a very large loophole, now that the seller support is so lenient with buyers.

ScottieBoi 01-17-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 895656)
Damn that sucks. It's always risky selling high ticket items, especially computers.

I'd contact Amazon again and explain the situation and hopefully they will revaluate the case.

If Amazon denies you again and the customer still refuses to communicate with you or return the laptop maybe you can call 12 pizza companies in the vicinity the of buyers location and order pizzas from each to the buyers house since you have their address. This won't solve anything but it may make you feel better lol

I like it. Won't solve anything, but I might feel a little better about things lol

ScottieBoi 01-17-2018 12:26 PM

I really didn't expect anyone to have a solution. I just wanted to speak my case. You would think that if the seller was offering a return, they would just go with that. What BS

lyl797 01-17-2018 05:36 PM

Ya, AMAZON's AZ claim is totally a joke.
So, I sell everything higher price on AMAZON than eBay due to the high risk doing business on AMAZON.

lyl797 01-17-2018 05:46 PM

Oh, just share my experience though.
When you have this kind of AZ claim and the buyer refused to respond, what I usually do is issuing a prepaid return shipping label with tracking number then send an email thru AMAZON to buyer, regardless if buyer respond or not.
Then wait for 2 days (AZ claim allow you to have 3 days to respond), at the last day of the AZ Claim dead line, present this case with the prepaid return shipping label and the tracking number to AMAZOn and state "buyer has to return items for refund".

My experience is , if you have prepaid return shipping label and a tracking No for AMAZON to trace the return package, AMAZON will not refund the buyer unless the return tracking number shows status update online.

-

e2free 01-17-2018 06:45 PM

its also work if you sent unpaid label!!! just normal label or address also works very well!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by lyl797 (Post 895859)
Oh, just share my experience though.
When you have this kind of AZ claim and the buyer refused to respond, what I usually do is issuing a prepaid return shipping label with tracking number then send an email thru AMAZON to buyer, regardless if buyer respond or not.
Then wait for 2 days (AZ claim allow you to have 3 days to respond), at the last day of the AZ Claim dead line, present this case with the prepaid return shipping label and the tracking number to AMAZOn and state "buyer has to return items for refund".

My experience is , if you have prepaid return shipping label and a tracking No for AMAZON to trace the return package, AMAZON will not refund the buyer unless the return tracking number shows status update online.

-