FBA account on hold - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-26-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Angry FBA account on hold

Hello,

I've been selling on Amazon via FBA for a couple of months without any issues. I started selling a new product (I hijacked someone's listing) and started receiving threats from the seller stating that they're going to buy my products and return them. I ignored the messages. Few days went by and I started receiving even more messaged from random people, all in Chinese. Then they started buying out my inventory. I contacted the Amazon FBA team and requested for them to cancel some orders. They did. The Chinese kept rebuying my inventory. Then they started returning the items and leaving me negative feedback. I spoke to a member of the "Leadership Team" from Amazon and she suggested for me to put my account in vacation mode while Amazon investigates. She was pretty cool and reassuring and pretty much said that Amazon will remove the negative reviews and suspend these buyers. Couple of weeks went by without any news from Amazon. I decided to re-activate my listings and a couple of hours later I received an email from Amazon stating that my account is suspended. I called Customer Support and they said that my account is on "hold" and for me to email the seller performance team. I've email them and Jeff but haven't heard back. It's been weeks now and it looks like Amazon is going to keep my inventory and money. This is totally crazy. I don't think I broke any rules. What can I do? Any advice is appreciated. I can't even post on Amazon's forums since my account is suspended.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-27-2018

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: FBA account on hold

That is brutal... But that is part of the game.

Competition is fierce and you got huge teams you're going up against.

The best way to deal with this is by having legit products with legit invoices. As long as you provide well written emails/responses/invoices you should be fine. Now if you're selling high risk products that you cannot confirm the source/if they're genuine, then its a very difficult situation to try to resolve, especially if you got strong competitors. If products are not legit, and you cannot provide legit invoices, you will most likely not last very long as a seller.

Hope it works out for you either way
Old 02-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
That is brutal... But that is part of the game.

Competition is fierce and you got huge teams you're going up against.

The best way to deal with this is by having legit products with legit invoices. As long as you provide well written emails/responses/invoices you should be fine. Now if you're selling high risk products that you cannot confirm the source/if they're genuine, then its a very difficult situation to try to resolve, especially if you got strong competitors. If products are not legit, and you cannot provide legit invoices, you will most likely not last very long as a seller.

Hope it works out for you either way

I'm not even interested in selling this product anymore. I just want my account back. Amazon is holding on to my inventory and money. I've emailed seller-peformance once again... This is insane.
Old 03-02-2018

Longevity: 54%

if they banned you,

would amazon refuse to give you back your inventory from their warehouse? and would they just literally not give your money on your amazon account?
Old 03-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaksauce View Post
I'm not even interested in selling this product anymore. I just want my account back. Amazon is holding on to my inventory and money. I've emailed seller-peformance once again... This is insane.
Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master ghost

It is insane and Amazon is known for this :( few posts are around about people e-mail jeff, etc with some success
Old 03-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

First of all, you were wrong to have ignored those messages from the listing owners.

I have done the same to other sellers hijacking my listings and the ones that don't listen, I got amazon to get them off because I have a trademark. (Minus the purchase and left negative of course)

So at this point you need to call seller support and keep trying to talk to them... they'll promise you the world and be very nice on the phone, but most likely they won't restore your account.

Amazon doesn't play games and neither do its sellers. I hope you learned from this lesson and I hope you do get your account back.
Old 03-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
First of all, you were wrong to have ignored those messages from the listing owners.

I have done the same to other sellers hijacking my listings and the ones that don't listen, I got amazon to get them off because I have a trademark. (Minus the purchase and left negative of course)

So at this point you need to call seller support and keep trying to talk to them... they'll promise you the world and be very nice on the phone, but most likely they won't restore your account.

Amazon doesn't play games and neither do its sellers. I hope you learned from this lesson and I hope you do get your account back.
The listing I hijacked is a generic brand that had other sellers as well. But yeah, they are promising me the world but I never hear back. Not sure what else to try at this point. I call once per week asking for updates and they just say that the performance team is still looking into it.
Old 03-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%

Quote:
The listing I hijacked is a generic brand that had other sellers as well. But yeah, they are promising me the world but I never hear back. Not sure what else to try at this point. I call once per week asking for updates and they just say that the performance team is still looking into it.
you need to send direct email to performance team seller support is useless
they dont even know what they doing

if they used brand name in title they can report you to amazon and AZ quite active they take listing down within few minutes
Old 03-06-2018
Threadstarter  

I sent email to the performance team multiple times now. No response whatsoever. :(
Old 03-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Then account is gone
Old 03-06-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Then account is gone
what does that mean? what happens to my inventory? the money amazon owes me?
Old 03-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Post here the email you received from Amazon
Old 03-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
what does that mean? what happens to my inventory? the money amazon owes me?
1st question: Are you able to log in?
2nd question: Bank account on file with Amazon?