Hey guys, just want some opinions on this final appeal before I send. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-07-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Hey guys, just want some opinions on this final appeal before I send.

So just to give you a little back ground. Amazon suspended me for inauthentic items. I never been suspended before. I panicked and quickly replied with an appeal. They responded and said the appeal was inadequate and to try again. So I tried again. After sending. I came upon this forum. So sad I didn't find it much earlier :(. I could of had better chances. So much knowledge and experienced people here. Anyway, I got the kiss of death email from amazon saying "you are no longer able to sell on amazon". Within 30 minutes. I got another message in my seller central account saying I get one more appeal asking for invoices. With the appeal button next to it. It was s weird.

I got ended and given another chance within 30 mins. Seems like a glitch or amazon have 2 different people working on my account. I immediately got in contact with elmo for his invoice services. He did a excellent job and sent me over some invoices. Before I do this final appeal I just want to share it here and get some tips on if its constructed right. This is what I was going to send

"Dear Amazon,

I'm writing to you in response to allegations that I have sold inauthentic or infringing IP goods.

All the ASINs you have raised issues with have invoices to go with them per request. The products are genuine and they are purchased in the USA, we had some packaging problems that have now been resolved. I will attach the invoices to an email and send that email to pq-review@amazon.com for review. I can assure you no infringement has ever been intended and I have strengthened our processes to ensure we don't sell items that use others IP.

I've spoken with my suppliers to verify we have permission to resell the goods and it has been confirmed we can.

Please kindly reinstate my account.

Thank you,"

Let me know what you think. What I should add or edit. Im ready. I can take constructive criticism
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Hey guys, just want some opinions on this final appeal before I send.

Elmo is very good about it and I am sure his invoices will help

But the wording you put don't think they will accept this, they want more more details from you

Best to browse the forum and I am sure you will get the answer

Some users also put appeals on Amazon forums this will help you
Old 03-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Hey guys, just want some opinions on this final appeal before I send.

The account is probably toast, any investment in docs is waste of money IMO.

IP infringement, even if only assumed by amz means death of the account.

Your appeal will be refused withing minutes.
Old 03-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

I won't comment on your appeal statement because only you know your business/approach.

Best of luck - chances are low but ...