Reinstated! Inauthentic Complaints. Need Help? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-22-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Reinstated! Inauthentic Complaints. Need Help?

Hello everyone.

So here's my story, I'll try keep this as short as possible.

Note: I'm selling genuine branded clothing in the UK, although it's retail arbitrage which we all know A-Z frowns upon.

Anyhow, I had my original seller account for over 1 year 2014-2015. It got suspended for inauthentic complaints, tried appealing although it did not work (I was very uneducated at this time).

I opened a new account with a friend (not stealth) so everything was legit. This lasted a year, again shut down for inauthentic complaints. I paid $350 to the 'experts' for an appeal. Very well written although did not succeed due to me providing invoices and receipts which were not from an authorised reseller.

I then thought I was doomed, until I attempted to get my original account back which was in my name. I tweaked the plan of action, resent it, and would you believe it or not, 2 years on, the account was reinstated (September 2017)

5 days ago/ 6 months later. Suspended again for inauthentic complaints. I paid a new 'expert' this time $400, and guess what, reinstated within 5 hours. Why? Because I now know exactly what Amazon want!

All the best, and good luck!

Last edited by SaiJin; 03-22-2018 at 08:07 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Reinstated! Inauthentic Complaints. Need Help?

So what did you do exactly?
Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm

Clearly -- the "experts" know something that you do not or you wouldn't need them now would you now?

Do you know the seven areas Amazon Seller Performance Associates are trained to look at? Did you know that they are only supposed to accept invoices paid in full? Net 30 & other terms are to be rejected. Do you know the SOP for reaching out to a vendor if they have doubts about the authenticity of the invoices provided? Did you know that you must account for 365 days worth of sales through invoices for any ASIN that is called into question?

I highly doubt that you are aware of all of this information, however, if you are, by all means, let me know and I'll fire off many more elements involved in the inauthentic suspension process.

--"Amazon Expert"
Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 53%

Congrats! All I see lately in this forum is AZ accounts coming down like Domino's. Good to hear someone actually got reinstated!
The Following User Says Thank You to applebaum For This Useful Post:
iamstefano (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 73%

Congratulations! Perhaps you should consider branching out into a safer product as well, knowing that this will be an ongoing issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
iamstefano (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018

Longevity: 42%

stefano, can you private message me? I'd like help on getting my account reinstated.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmag91 For This Useful Post:
iamstefano (03-22-2018)
Old 03-22-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietstorm View Post
Clearly -- the "experts" know something that you do not or you wouldn't need them now would you now?

Do you know the seven areas Amazon Seller Performance Associates are trained to look at? Did you know that they are only supposed to accept invoices paid in full? Net 30 & other terms are to be rejected. Do you know the SOP for reaching out to a vendor if they have doubts about the authenticity of the invoices provided? Did you know that you must account for 365 days worth of sales through invoices for any ASIN that is called into question?

I highly doubt that you are aware of all of this information, however, if you are, by all means, let me know and I'll fire off many more elements involved in the inauthentic suspension process.

--"Amazon Expert"
Yes, I am aware of all of these things asides to 'specific' 7 areas Amazon Seller Performance Associates are trained to look at. Please share with us so we all can learn.

Regardless, whatever I am providing them, is working. All I'm trying to do is share some knowledge and help others. Was not expecting to be criticised on my knowledge.
Old 03-22-2018
Threadstarter  

In regards to which part?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
So what did you do exactly?
Old 03-22-2018
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamstefano View Post
In regards to which part?

well, everything of course...
Old 03-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Congratulations are in order OP
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
iamstefano (03-23-2018)
Old 04-06-2018

Longevity: 35%

Could you please let me know how did appeal for your own account to get reinstated, since the invoice should be within 365 days

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamstefano View Post
Hello everyone.

So here's my story, I'll try keep this as short as possible.

Note: I'm selling genuine branded clothing in the UK, although it's retail arbitrage which we all know A-Z frowns upon.

Anyhow, I had my original seller account for over 1 year 2014-2015. It got suspended for inauthentic complaints, tried appealing although it did not work (I was very uneducated at this time).

I opened a new account with a friend (not stealth) so everything was legit. This lasted a year, again shut down for inauthentic complaints. I paid $350 to the 'experts' for an appeal. Very well written although did not succeed due to me providing invoices and receipts which were not from an authorised reseller.

I then thought I was doomed, until I attempted to get my original account back which was in my name. I tweaked the plan of action, resent it, and would you believe it or not, 2 years on, the account was reinstated (September 2017)

5 days ago/ 6 months later. Suspended again for inauthentic complaints. I paid a new 'expert' this time $400, and guess what, reinstated within 5 hours. Why? Because I now know exactly what Amazon want!

All the best, and good luck!
Old 04-06-2018

Longevity: 42%

Be weary of Stefano. He promised to help me get my account reinstated, but just abandoned my messages awhile back.
Old 04-06-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathj View Post
Could you please let me know how did appeal for your own account to get reinstated, since the invoice should be within 365 days

Thanks
What works for one person may not always work for all cases, just fyi Mathj
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Mathj (04-07-2018)
Old 04-07-2018

Longevity: 35%

Yes, I understand, just try to learn more information...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
What works for one person may not always work for all cases, just fyi Mathj
Old 04-08-2018

Honestly , the way Amazon is I believe you should just stay away from all branded items and particular categories such as clothing.

You can get reinstated, but risk the same happening again.
Old 04-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmag91 View Post
Be weary of Stefano. He promised to help me get my account reinstated, but just abandoned my messages awhile back.
He's trying to charge 50 bucks for his "professional appeal letter" service. Lol.

Scammy and unauthorized.
Old 04-16-2018
Super Moderator

From what I know, these "companies" just write whatever they think is professional and charge a lot of money.

My opinion is that you can do this yourself and just make sure you are clear in your PoA.
It's the invoices that matters.
Old 04-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
From what I know, these "companies" just write whatever they think is professional and charge a lot of money.

My opinion is that you can do this yourself and just make sure you are clear in your PoA.
It's the invoices that matters.
Exactly.

Anyone who pays an "expert" (especially a "licensed professional" such as a lawyer) is a sucker.

I have news for you: When Amazon suspends your account, it has nothing to do with the law. (Well, it might, if you're selling something illegal, but it's not relevant). They don't care if what you're doing is legal, or what the law says about your behavior. What they care about is AMAZON POLICY, which for all intents and purposes, IS THE LAW on Amazon.

So no matter what the person writing your appeal's profession is or was, it makes no difference. All that matters is that you have your ducks in a row and you address the specific Points of Action they request. Also invoices, if your complaint is to do with product authenticity.

Do NOT waste your money on professional appeal services. If you happen to use one and got your account back, I guarantee if you read the appeal there is NOTHING secret or incredible about what they write. They just address the core issues that got you suspended in the first place. There is no password, no "Open Sesame" to get a suspended account back. You just need to write an appeal that addresses everything (EVERY DETAIL) of why you were suspended and HOW you will fix it to insure it won't happen again.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (04-24-2018)
Old 04-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Exactly.

Anyone who pays an "expert" (especially a "licensed professional" such as a lawyer) is a sucker.

I have news for you: When Amazon suspends your account, it has nothing to do with the law. (Well, it might, if you're selling something illegal, but it's not relevant). They don't care if what you're doing is legal, or what the law says about your behavior. What they care about is AMAZON POLICY, which for all intents and purposes, IS THE LAW on Amazon.

So no matter what the person writing your appeal's profession is or was, it makes no difference. All that matters is that you have your ducks in a row and you address the specific Points of Action they request. Also invoices, if your complaint is to do with product authenticity.

Do NOT waste your money on professional appeal services. If you happen to use one and got your account back, I guarantee if you read the appeal there is NOTHING secret or incredible about what they write. They just address the core issues that got you suspended in the first place. There is no password, no "Open Sesame" to get a suspended account back. You just need to write an appeal that addresses everything (EVERY DETAIL) of why you were suspended and HOW you will fix it to insure it won't happen again.
Except English isn't your native tongue, then it might be helpful to hire someone. But even in this case I wouldn't go with a so called "AMZ Professional". They are very expensive and it might be cheaper to write the appeal in ones own language and then have it translate into English by someone.
Old 04-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I'd rather not have the guy who cuts my lawn do my appendectomy, thank you very much.

I'll believe I'll go ahead and pay an 'expert', 'licensed professional' surgeon, and a 'expert', 'licensed professional' anesthesiologist.

If that makes me a 'sucker', I'll have to accept the label.
Old 04-17-2018
Super Moderator

Well, there's a reason we don't have anyone official in this forum to offer those services.

That's because it's an inconsistent service.

But talking about it here and getting advices from people is the first step.
Old 04-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
I'd rather not have the guy who cuts my lawn do my appendectomy, thank you very much.

I'll believe I'll go ahead and pay an 'expert', 'licensed professional' surgeon, and a 'expert', 'licensed professional' anesthesiologist.

If that makes me a 'sucker', I'll have to accept the label.
Clearly I was speaking in the context of Amazon suspensions, not general life lessons, as this is the "Amazon" section of the forum.