New account suspended then banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-25-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default New account suspended then banned

We recently applied for a brand new stealth account with the following:

New LLC
VPS with Dedicated IP
New Bank Account for LLC
New EIN for the LLC
New credit card (Visa debit card)

The address is using a mail address service with a physical address that our LLC, EIN and Bank account are registered under.

We got approved and then 2 hours later got a request for utility bill and business license.

After we submitted the required documents 3 hours later we got the dreaded "We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com."

We have previously submitted these documents for another account and we had no issues with getting verified a few weeks prior.

1) Is there anything that can be done at this point (i.e. send an appeal) to fix this or is the entire llc setup no longer usable/wasted?

2) What can we do in the future so we don't "waste" the entire llc, ein and bank account setup if things don't work out with the account verification?

3) Is the virtual mail address a flag? Should we move the address and bank account addresses to more physical locations that are residential?

4) The multiple VPS IPs we have purchased to open other accounts all have the same first 3 numbers with only the last set of digits being different.
In other words 123.45.678.xxx. Should we not use any of these at this point?

Thanks so much. Mike
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-27-2018

Default Re: New account suspended then banned

exact same situation.
Old 03-27-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Anyone have any success recently?
Old 03-27-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

I'm assuming you followed the Amazon Ghost properly?
No short cuts or missing any single steps?

Because so far I have no issues like this.

BTW, you said you used a new Credit card... but you said you used debit card.
So which is it?
Old 03-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

First you card which flag the system for doc request then your doc was not right they did not like it
Old 03-28-2018

Longevity: 52%

That's why you don't add info until needed. You just wasted an EIN and an LLC for nothing. Don't even get those until you need them. Definitely don't add the info to your account until it's established
Old 03-28-2018

Longevity: 65%

That is a very common type of review/suspension. Most stores get it these days.

You gotta provide the proper docs, if they don't accept them, try sending them different ones.
Old 03-29-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh1 View Post

1) Is there anything that can be done at this point (i.e. send an appeal) to fix this or is the entire llc setup no longer usable/wasted?

2) What can we do in the future so we don't "waste" the entire llc, ein and bank account setup if things don't work out with the account verification?

3) Is the virtual mail address a flag? Should we move the address and bank account addresses to more physical locations that are residential?

4) The multiple VPS IPs we have purchased to open other accounts all have the same first 3 numbers with only the last set of digits being different.
In other words 123.45.678.xxx. Should we not use any of these at this point?

Thanks so much. Mike

1) TBH its a hit and miss. If there was something that flagged your account or an action you did to reveal your IP or link you to a prior account there is not much you can do. If that is not the case and they just did not like the docs there is still hope and you can submit new documents. I've had situations like this in the past where they declined documents and I submitted a different kind and they accepted them afterwards. Try this.

2) Not much you can do. Amazon gets more strict every day. Not long ago Amazon did not require a bank account when opening an account. Now these do. The only thing you can do is be more adamant about making sure your stealth procedures are by the book without error.

3) Im not exactly sure about this one. Is this like a company that has an office address with many sub suites such as 123 Stealth Ave. Suite #xxx - xxx and they rent out each suite to businesses? This may be a problem if the address was abused in the past and the room number / suite number or w/e denomination is the only difference. Cant say for sure though.

4) Personally I dont like my IP's so similar or in the same block/"subnet"?. I like to mix them up more to be more original. I do know that Amazon flags entire IP blocks if they are continually abusive such as a the blocks used with free VPS/VPN providers. Try to mix them up next time if your provider allows you.