Amazon Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Amazon Suspension

Hello,I was new on Amazon,had some 40 orders and received A-Z claim,after claim my metrics hit and my ODR went up
As a result amazon suspended my account(I think for that)

Here is the message I got from Amazon yesterday

Hello,

We reviewed your account, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com. Your listings have been removed from our site. We arrived at this decision because we were unable to verify information related to your seller account, including your selling history and listings.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html). We will respond with a more detailed request for additional information.

You can learn more about your account health in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...e-summary.html).

And this one I got today

Hello,

To help with the review process, please send the following information. All fields will need to be completed to move forward with your appeal.

-- Length of time you have been in business
-- Sources of your Amazon inventory, include invoices from past 6 months
-- Storage location of inventory
-- Addresses of any retail locations
-- Link to business website
-- Links to other websites that you actively sell on
-- Tracking information for recently shipped orders if applicable, found on the Manage Orders page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list)
-- Tax ID or Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number

We will send you an email when our review is complete.

You can learn more about your account health in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...e-summary.html).

What should I do? I do not have Tax id cause I am an international and I use Payoneer to receive my payments.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-15-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Amazon Suspension

How old was your account? Was it stealth or real? Can you tell us how many A-to-Z claims you had, what you were selling and what your ODR was? If we learn more about what caused your suspension we can offer more suggestions and likelihood of being reinstated.

Amazon doesn't like to take risks especially for new sellers who generate customer dissatisfaction (A-to-Z claims) and are trigger happy on applying suspensions. I suggest you set aside some time to write a well written plan of action to Amazon Seller Performance for an appeal and outline the reasons for your suspension, what lead up to it, why it happened and what you plan to do in the future to never ensure it happens again.

The second message is a standard message Amazon sends out regardless of their decision where they hope to extract as much information out of you as possible. I believe Amazon preemptively decides if they will reinstate you or not and they send the last message out regardless. I had the same messages from Amazon last year when my account was suspended and despite sending all the requested information Amazon kept their stance to not allow me to sell on Amazon. This made the situation worse because I had now provided Amazon with more sensitive information which they can use against me and I can no longer use with other accounts in the future.

So like I said, I suggest you write a well written appeal and wait for Amazon's response. If you did something sinister or believe there is little chance Amazon will reinstate you don't provide the additional information requested in the second email and read the stealth guide and start making stealth accounts.
Old 04-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Amazon Suspension

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost