Amazon Payments/Login with Amazon suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-14-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Amazon Payments/Login with Amazon suspension

Sharing my recent experience.

I tried to open up an Amazon Payments account to integrate on an ecommerce site I am building in m real name with my real account that was of course originally suspended for good. I tried emailing before to ask if I was aloud to do have an Amazon Payments account. A bunch of forwards on the customer cases and no answers.

I went ahead and set up the account connected to my original account. Did a test payment with my brother. They said policy warning no two control of accounts sending payments to each other. I said ok wont do again.

Two days later they said account closed because it was connected to the original account.

I'm not saying you can't have Amazon payments account with suspended www.amazon account. I do believe this original account was linked to other stealth accounts when I first started so it may just be that I had been caught breaking those very serious rules of no making stealth accounts.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Amazon Payments/Login with Amazon suspension

Update: I had a second account with real name and EIN at different address. Operated for 6 months then went down in Dec 15. This account would not let me access Amazon Payments at all and Amazon will not respond to attempted contact.

The payment on the first account is not allowed to be refunded.

I made a third account with a different email address but same EIN and real address going off the idea of how PayPal lets you have a personal and a business account with different email and financials.

Got first sale in then suspended for review:
Paraphrasing since can't post image directly.

"federal regulations requires confirm significant business presence"

"please provide ANY (not all?) of the following:"

- US address where business is physically operating from. Cannot be PO box, REGISTERED AGENT'S (wtf?!), third party, care of or virtual addresses

-official letter (bank statement or utility)

-copy of official EIN letter

Email address associated with Amazon Payments account

You're suspended and probably never using account again unless we are having a good day.