Amazon suspension and banned first-time - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-24-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Amazon suspension and banned first-time

Hello,

I just finished attending a productive seminar Where all well-known GURUs of e-commerce shared and networked their valuable skills and experience in an ever-changing world of eCommerce. Unfortunately, I became a victim of Amazon suspension that leads to a shutdown of my seller account. I was a seller on Amazon last year July 2017. My store got shut down Selling products by FBA and drop shipping. I grew significantly and got suspended with a simply metrics problem then after 2 days Amazon shut down my store due to inauthenticity. The weird part is that I have no listing of the item that I was accused of inauthentic product and did not fulfill an order that they said was inauthentic. I dropship products from bed bath and beyond. This type of selling tactics has been practiced by some of the big sellers on Amazon and how come I got shut down and all the other sellers are still doing this practice? In my frustration, I researched and found a lot of ways you can get shut down. I am an honest person with would never want to do unethical selling strategies. I am reaching out to you because I have no other choice and options until I fund this forum. I and my family would like to start this venture all together as to create bonding and a team so we can enrich our lives and give value to customers.

I contacted a reinstatement agent and spent so much time sending back and forth emails and sending the plan of action to Amazon but I was ignored by Amazon. Until now from the time of suspension. I could not produce the receipt and contracts that Amazon is asking and they still owe me 15K Dollars since January. My debt is increasing and incurring interest due to my dilemma of a household income stream. I wish I could get the Money back and Amazon will reinstate my seller account with all of the group's help and advice.

Last edited by SaiJin; 06-04-2018 at 02:59 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2018

Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Amazon suspension and banned first-time

All I am learning is never use Amazon. Boy these amazon stories are nuts.
Old 06-04-2018

Longevity: 64%

Being how this wasnt a stealth account, and you did retail arbitrage, I would file in my local court house. 15k is above the small claims threshold, so yours would be the next step up, a bit more paperwork, but easy enough, ask the clerk for help, they are usually on point.
After that, send a nicely worded letter to Amazons legal department, explain all your items are authentic, you can provide receipts from bed bath, and beyond. Add that you have filed a suit in your local court, and that you feel they have no right to hold your funds. I would say you have a strong chance of getting the money back well before said court date.
As for getting your account back its possible, but very difficult. I say get the amazon stealth guide, learn to make stealths, and spread your sales, so you never have 15k in one account. Thats just my advice. Best of luck.

Last edited by SaiJin; 06-04-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-04-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Here's a couple things I'd like to share with you.

1. I never use these reinstatement services because nothing is guaranteed, they cost a lot of money and time and honestly you can do everything yourself, plus you'll have more motivation to doing so.

2. This is the forum to get you back up. This really is the place to be if you are serious about business and you can get great info and services.

3. My suggestion right now is the Amazon Ghost paired with the IPBurger VPN.
Start now with a new account based on the guide and keep coming here to ask questions and read the forums.

There's a wealth of info and our members are more than qualified to give you good advices as well. Run things by us before you do them until you are more confident on the basics and what you can do to survive.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
bioline (06-09-2018)
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 39%

are you sure that you drop ship the products from Bed Bath and Beyond with approve invoices?
Old 06-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
are you sure that you drop ship the products from Bed Bath and Beyond with approve invoices?
Yes everything done thru credit cards.
Old 06-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Here's a couple things I'd like to share with you.

1. I never use these reinstatement services because nothing is guaranteed, they cost a lot of money and time and honestly you can do everything yourself, plus you'll have more motivation to doing so.

2. This is the forum to get you back up. This really is the place to be if you are serious about business and you can get great info and services.

3. My suggestion right now is the Amazon Ghost paired with the IPBurger VPN.
Start now with a new account based on the guide and keep coming here to ask questions and read the forums.

There's a wealth of info and our members are more than qualified to give you good advices as well. Run things by us before you do them until you are more confident on the basics and what you can do to survive.
Appreciate the concern. I learned a lot from this forum.
Old 06-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackelford View Post
Being how this wasnt a stealth account, and you did retail arbitrage, I would file in my local court house. 15k is above the small claims threshold, so yours would be the next step up, a bit more paperwork, but easy enough, ask the clerk for help, they are usually on point.
After that, send a nicely worded letter to Amazons legal department, explain all your items are authentic, you can provide receipts from bed bath, and beyond. Add that you have filed a suit in your local court, and that you feel they have no right to hold your funds. I would say you have a strong chance of getting the money back well before said court date.
As for getting your account back its possible, but very difficult. I say get the amazon stealth guide, learn to make stealths, and spread your sales, so you never have 15k in one account. Thats just my advice. Best of luck.
Thanks. any stories on this forum that have done retail arbitrage able to get their funds back?
Old 06-16-2018

Longevity: 65%

You'll have a high chance of getting your money back if you start going down the legal route. Assuming you are legit etc