eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Can't login the account while it's not deleted? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/118034-cant-login-account-while-its-not-deleted.html)

latting 06-14-2018 02:17 PM

Can't login the account while it's not deleted?

Everything was ok and just happened to change a new bank account 3 days ago. A few hours later an email from seller performance came saying my account is under suspicion of unauthorised use and asked me to change the password to regain access and also double check everything is still unchanged.

I couldn't login my account so did go ahead and change the password. It was successful, but when I actually tried to login, it prompted ''incorrect password'', I have tried numorous times with different browser and pc, still the same.

Sent a few email to seller performance and got auto receipt acknowledgement but no reply at all after almost 3 days now.

Have check all listings still alive so account defo not deleted...

Anyone knows what's going on?:help::help::help:

user3657 06-15-2018 08:28 AM

Re: Can't login the account while it's not deleted?

Quote:

Originally Posted by latting (Post 925298)
Everything was ok and just happened to change a new bank account 3 days ago. A few hours later an email from seller performance came saying my account is under suspicion of unauthorised use and asked me to change the password to regain access and also double check everything is still unchanged.

I couldn't login my account so did go ahead and change the password. It was successful, but when I actually tried to login, it prompted ''incorrect password'', I have tried numorous times with different browser and pc, still the same.

Sent a few email to seller performance and got auto receipt acknowledgement but no reply at all after almost 3 days now.

Have check all listings still alive so account defo not deleted...

Anyone knows what's going on?:help::help::help:

Human error or bug. Got to get intouch with someone so they can unlock you account. Have you tried logging into the buyer side? Try calling support over the phone or trying contacting buyer support and tell them you cant login.

SaiJin 06-15-2018 10:30 AM

When something like this happened to me, the one thing that fixed it was using Firefox.

Their system is so buggy.

If that doesn't work, just call them but make sure you have your info infront of you when you are using an amazon ghost account

latting 06-15-2018 11:27 AM

called and sorted. system error... should have called them earlier

seller performance acknowledged the email but never replied for 3 days and account verification team did reply my 2 emails but always asked me to log-in and bla bla while my problem was that I can NOT log-in my account, very helpful

elmo 06-16-2018 06:08 PM

Did you add a bank/bank name which was a different name than the registered Amazon account?

SaiJin 06-17-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latting (Post 925459)
called and sorted. system error... should have called them earlier

seller performance acknowledged the email but never replied for 3 days and account verification team did reply my 2 emails but always asked me to log-in and bla bla while my problem was that I can NOT log-in my account, very helpful

They said system error / glitch and they fixed it on the spot?

ajabahey33 07-05-2018 11:31 AM

When amazon found related Account they will delete account soon.