Amazon Holding Payments 90 Days After Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-20-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Amazon Holding Payments 90 Days After Suspension

Hey guys, hope all is well in the selling world for you

I just received this email from Amazon and I'm worried about not being paid. I was selling only authentic items I'd get from thrift stores and garage sales such as vintage videogames and cameras so I won't be able to provide genuine invoices:

Hello,

We are contacting you because it is has been more than 90 days since we took action on your account for the sale of inauthentic items. During this period, you have failed to successfully appeal for reinstatement. We previously informed you that we would withhold funds in your account if you did not successfully appeal. However, you may be able to recover funds held in your account if you demonstrate that the items sold are authentic.

Within the next 30 days, submit an appeal to enforcement-appeals@amazon.com. We recommend you send unaltered documents that demonstrate the authenticity of your items. Please address all of the ASINs and violations that resulted in the removal of your Amazon listings.

You can view warnings and notifications we previously sent you about your violations via email by viewing the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html.

If your appeal for funds is not successful, Amazon will continue to withhold some or all funds in your account. You may be eligible for partial disbursement of funds.

Once we receive your appeal, we will review it and respond with a final decision within 7 days.
Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments
http://pay.amazon.com/us

Any advice on this would be great, just want to get paid (I believe it's over 3k at this point)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon Holding Payments 90 Days After Suspension

Oh no! It says that you failed to prove that they are authentic.

If you can't do that, they'll keep the money. =\

Ok, let's think outside the box here. Can you get an appraiser for all your items?
Go to a Gamestore locally that's a franchise or privately owned, get a letter head / certificate from them that states all items are authentic. Make sure that their phone number and contact info are available for amazon to call.

Do this with your other items like going to a camera store, etc.

I hope these are not FBA items so you can bring the items with you to be appraised.

Once you get all the documents, CALL amazon and make them call these people not just to prove they are authentic, but also to reinstate your account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (07-20-2018), mysticstylez (06-20-2018)
Old 06-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Interesting, thanks for the answer!

Have you ever tried this or heard of anyone doing it?

Sounds strange but definitely viable. I may have to do it!

Again, thanks for the reply
Old 06-21-2018
Super Moderator

No... I'm thinking outside the box for you...

I 'm a rights owner so my planning is different than yours.

Just trying to help you out .
Old 06-24-2018
MU

Longevity: 33%

They wont keep your money,they have no grounds.Theres no such thing as prove to me or we keep your money policy.I took them to court before ,its them who have to prove why they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ .
Old 06-27-2018

I had an account that was suspended about 100 days ago and it still shows 0 dollars for distribution. How long does it usually take after the 90 days for them to send me any remaining funds?
Old 06-27-2018

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 53%

If you appeal and send legit invoices they will release it.
Old 07-02-2018

I have a question I am just going through the same thing I sent my invoices and they released my inventory I had in FBA and said they would hold my funds for 90 days now it is past the 90 days they also said I could not longer sell. If they released my merchandise why would they still hold on to my money? Were the invoices not enough to release my inventory and my money?
Old 07-05-2018

Longevity: 42%

You will get money after 90 days. If not get you need send email to payments-funds@amazon.com
Old 07-07-2018

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthking View Post
They wont keep your money,they have no grounds.Theres no such thing as prove to me or we keep your money policy.I took them to court before ,its them who have to prove why they think its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ .
You took Amazon to court over an account with stealth info? How did you manage that?
Old 07-08-2018

I wanted to know did you ever get your money back I find myself in the same predicament. I provided invoices and those items were removed from Product Authenticity Complaints and my inventory was released except for one item they did not accept my invoice. Two of these complaints customer sent back an item in place of what I sent them. One wrong item was sent and they claimed that was not real. I only have one strike against me so I guess that means they did not accept my invoice for one item so I have to recheck invoice and just make sure everything they want on it is correct. It has been 90 days and they never released my funds. I messaged and got the exact same response as you did. Since being suspended I have not had one authentic claim against me or charge backs, no complaints. Just wondering what happened in your case? I need my money no matter what they profited of my sales and I do not get interest on money they are holding. T
Old 07-08-2018
Super Moderator

YOu need to think differently. I get what your thought process is, but yea...

So call them up and get them to release the funds. UNLESS your account is shut down for inauthenticity... that's when they keep the money.

You need to be able to prove to them that they are authentic using invoices or a manufacturer certificate.
Old 07-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

i EMAILED and complained where was my money... and i get this back
Quote:
Hello,

We are contacting you because it is has been more than 90 days since we took action on your account because you listed items that are not permitted for sale on Amazon.com. During this period, you have failed to successfully appeal for reinstatement. We previously informed you that we would withhold funds in your account if you did not successfully appeal. However, you may be able to recover funds held in your account if you demonstrate that your listings were not restricted.

Within the next 30 days, submit an appeal to enforcement-appeals@amazon.com. We recommend you send unaltered documents that demonstrate you did not sale restricted items. Please address all of the ASINs and violations that resulted in the removal of your Amazon listings.

You can view warnings and notifications we previously sent you about your violations via email by viewing the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html.

If your appeal for funds is not successful, Amazon will continue to withhold some or all funds in your account. You may be eligible for partial disbursement of funds.

Once we receive your appeal, we will review it and respond with a final decision within 7 days.
Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments
http://pay.amazon.com/us
The problem with that is... the items were not removed, i was not suspended for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products, i was suspended for selling adult products without the adult flag. Already emailed them back, already emailed jeff and reached out to the executive support email i have. Such bull**** that amazon thinks they can just keep your money.
It's my legit account, so i will take them to court if need to.
Old 07-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

If you are suspended for authenticity reasons, and you cannot provide legitimate invoices to prove the products are authentic, they will often times keep your money/stock on the account.
Old 07-19-2018

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
i EMAILED and complained where was my money... and i get this back

The problem with that is... the items were not removed, i was not suspended for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products, i was suspended for selling adult products without the adult flag. Already emailed them back, already emailed jeff and reached out to the executive support email i have. Such bull**** that amazon thinks they can just keep your money.
It's my legit account, so i will take them to court if need to.
Did you end up getting your money? I'm having this same issue.
Old 09-20-2018

Hello Everyone I wanted to come back here and let everyone know I sent all invoices they requested once again. This has been on going since March 2018. They released my money but did not let me sell again. Frankly the whole situation left a very negative effect on me. I just wanted to come back and give you an update as to what happened with my case and what the final outcome was. Just resend the info they are asking for if you have it.
Old 09-21-2018
Super Moderator

I think it's best if you open your own thread about this.
Old 10-02-2018

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthking View Post
I have 24k holding now due to inauthentic complain, and they said they will hold it indefinitely. I know what I'm selling, and I can prove that the items I have for sale are not counterfeit. I'm thinking to take them to court. How can I do so? Your help is highly appreciated.
Old 10-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin Scharter View Post
I have 24k holding now due to inauthentic complain, and they said they will hold it indefinitely. I know what I'm selling, and I can prove that the items I have for sale are not counterfeit. I'm thinking to take them to court. How can I do so? Your help is highly appreciated.
You able to login at least?