Amazon UK new accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-24-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Amazon UK new accounts

Hi I have had a break from creating new Amazons.
I am seeing more posts that creating Amazon UK have been not successful.

My question is has anyone been successful verifying new Amazon UK accounts?
(Don’t need details just curious if it’s still possible)

Thanks for any advice
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon UK new accounts

I been able to verify the UK Amazon stores but its getting increasingly difficult

Have you tried recently? Give it a shot and see how far you can get through it
Old 09-25-2018

Longevity: 56%

every day sign up new users in amazon marketplace, verify their accounts with no problems, there is no issues to verify amazon account if you have all documents that its necessary to have.

Please stop this kind of bull sh*t of difficulties, the persons who said its difficult to open amazon account often selling amazon accounts :D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to one23four For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-25-2018), sax4 (09-25-2018)
Old 09-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteberry View Post
I am seeing more posts that creating Amazon UK have been not successful.
Where are you seeing this? Source?
Old 09-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by one23four View Post
every day sign up new users in amazon marketplace, verify their accounts with no problems, there is no issues to verify amazon account if you have all documents that its necessary to have.

Please stop this kind of bull sh*t of difficulties, the persons who said its difficult to open amazon account often selling amazon accounts :D
That is simply not true

Anyone that has been making shops will tell you its harder to get verified today than it was 1-2 months ago, and significantly harder than 1 year ago

Verification will continue to get harder as they continue to clamp down on stealth accounts

Having all the paperwork no longer guarantees you a verified store. You can be denied very regularly in the USA with all the right paperwork.

Now if you are referring to using real information in EU Amazon to register and verify, that is a different story. I am referring to stealth accounts directly.
Old 09-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
That is simply not true

Anyone that has been making shops will tell you its harder to get verified today than it was 1-2 months ago, and significantly harder than 1 year ago

Verification will continue to get harder as they continue to clamp down on stealth accounts

Having all the paperwork no longer guarantees you a verified store. You can be denied very regularly in the USA with all the right paperwork.

Now if you are referring to using real information in EU Amazon to register and verify, that is a different story. I am referring to stealth accounts directly.
If you have all documents and you selling not brand products on first.
There is no worries, maybe in USA its harder I dont know this, but we talking about UK marketplace and EUROPE.

What is different real information from stealth information? Please tell me differencies and how amazon will check which one is true
Old 09-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

In the USA having all the information to verify / register is not enough to be approved to sell.

The seller performance team has been denying many shops with the correct information, if you talk to people creating stores in the USA they will say the same thing. Even real information and real verification can sometimes be denied, and you can see countless threads about it on the amazon seller discussion boards.

In EU/UK the issue isn't creation or initial verification, the issue is getting passed the 15K KYC verification. If you have been successful in getting verified consistently beyond this 15K verification with stealth accounts, then you are among the top 1% of people capable of being able to do it. For the most part, stealth accounts are having a very hard time these days getting verified in the US or EU/UK

Getting verified with your real information is not a problem for EU/UK. But when you are trying to get verified with fictional information, its significantly harder as you can imagine the information is made up and cannot be cross reference verified. No one but amazon knows exactly how they are verifying the information, most people on the aspkin forums will say they are simply looking at the quality of the information used, and they cannot cross reference information beyond that.
Old 09-26-2018

Longevity: 47%

can anyone create stealth uk pro amazon stores that are fully verified yet? if so pm me.

as i heard sellers are struggling to get the stealth past the 15k limit. which to me is no good. but my stock is all for eu marketplace.
Old 09-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 94%

Dude, you are asking to get seriously scammed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterburnm View Post
can anyone create stealth uk pro amazon stores that are fully verified yet? if so pm me.

as i heard sellers are struggling to get the stealth past the 15k limit. which to me is no good. but my stock is all for eu marketplace.
Old 09-27-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful View Post
in the usa having all the information to verify / register is not enough to be approved to sell.

The seller performance team has been denying many shops with the correct information, if you talk to people creating stores in the usa they will say the same thing. Even real information and real verification can sometimes be denied, and you can see countless threads about it on the amazon seller discussion boards.

In eu/uk the issue isn't creation or initial verification, the issue is getting passed the 15k kyc verification. If you have been successful in getting verified consistently beyond this 15k verification with stealth accounts, then you are among the top 1% of people capable of being able to do it. For the most part, stealth accounts are having a very hard time these days getting verified in the us or eu/uk

getting verified with your real information is not a problem for eu/uk. But when you are trying to get verified with fictional information, its significantly harder as you can imagine the information is made up and cannot be cross reference verified. No one but amazon knows exactly how they are verifying the information, most people on the aspkin forums will say they are simply looking at the quality of the information used, and they cannot cross reference information beyond that.

in your opinion amazon knows where is real information and where is fictional?
Old 09-27-2018

Longevity: 47%

anyone know anyone who can be that 1% and get a fully verified uk amazon account that can sell in eu? as i need a uk amazon prostore urgently and it looks like nobody can offer the solution around the 15k verification.
Old 09-27-2018

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
nope, still able to create US stealth accounts just required more docs than before.
Old 09-27-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
nope, still able to create US stealth accounts just required more docs than before.
TRUE WORDS! same in Europe, there is no issues if you have good docs.
Old 09-27-2018

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio7 View Post
Need help here. What sole trader docs they required ?
Old 09-27-2018

Longevity: 39%

gotta be "creative"
The Following User Says Thank You to cobaogio7 For This Useful Post:
Aguero (09-27-2018)
Old 09-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Truth is nobody knows. You can argue both sides, and it doesn't matter

You can still create stealth accounts, its just much harder today than before to pass verification. That is all I said in the previous post
Old 10-02-2018

Longevity: 40%

Can anybody shed light on KYC verification procedure. Can one Pre-empt to see if their verification will pass or not. E.e. Using real info for Amazon Uk accounts but not for UK based sellers. Is it possible to make up names of Bank Acc and sort codes with Made up address?