Amazon wants to take my money - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-23-2018

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 50%
Default Amazon wants to take my money

Please help, I have $7k in my account and after 90 days they don't want to give my money back, they first sent me a message letting me know that there are 90 days have passed and I failed to successfully appeal for reinstatement. My account was suspended because of related to another account which I am appealing and not because of inauthentic items like they say even they removed some of my listings at the begenning due some buyers reported they are inauthentic, which I sent invoices and everything, but they don't want to accept them, what I want to know here how can I get my money back, check all messages I received from them....

Hello,

We are contacting you because it is has been more than 90 days since we took action on your account for the sale of inauthentic items. During this period, you have failed to successfully appeal for reinstatement. We previously informed you that we would withhold funds in your account if you did not successfully appeal. However, you may be able to recover funds held in your account if you demonstrate that the items sold are authentic.

Within the next 30 days, submit an appeal to enforcement-appeals@amazon.com. We recommend you send unaltered documents that demonstrate the authenticity of your items. Please address all of the ASINs and violations that resulted in the removal of your Amazon listings.

You can view warnings and notifications we previously sent you about your violations via email by viewing the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html.

If your appeal for funds is not successful, Amazon will continue to withhold some or all funds in your account. You may be eligible for partial disbursement of funds.

Once we receive your appeal, we will review it and respond with a final decision within 7 days.
Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments
http://pay.amazon.com/us
-------------------------------------------
My appeal:

Hello dear Enforcement Team,

I received a message regarding my funds to be released, but first they asked me to demonstrate that the items sold are authentic, honestly they are 100% authentic and here I'm sending you attached invoices for all ASINs suspended, also you may know some sellers just buy as buyers to make your business go down and they keep selling the same products, the prove is there, you can see a lot of sellers selling exactly the products I was selling...

The issue that caused the complaint:
I had complaints about the authenticity, safety, and quality of several of my products

ASINs :******************

I want to tell you that the main issue here is not the listings removed because of inauthentic, like I said they are authentic and the invoices are here, my account was suspended because is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site, I appealed to 911@amazon.com and still waiting for their response, as you can see I've appealed several times explaining the issue, am sure and trust in finding a kind of human being to check very well my account, as I did not do anything very severe, feel sure about my business, have more than 3 years selling on Amazon I need continue selling on Amazon, if you are authorize to reinstate my account, please I ask you from the bottom of my heart reinstate my account, I'll thank you for the whole of my life.
--------------------------------------------
The denial message received today:

Hello,

We reviewed the information you provided, and we have decided not to disburse any funds to you. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

We may not respond to further emails regarding the status of your account or the permanent hold on your funds.
Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Amazon wants to take my money

1. This is an Amazon Ghost account that got linked to your other account or unrelated account?

2. THey then slapped you with inauthentic complaint?

3. You said your products are real, do you happen to have real invoices or other documents from your distributor?
Old 07-23-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
1. This is an Amazon Ghost account that got linked to your other account or unrelated account?

2. THey then slapped you with inauthentic complaint?

3. You said your products are real, do you happen to have real invoices or other documents from your distributor?
1-No, this is not an Amazon Ghost account, both accounts are real.

2-Yes, they slapped me with inauthentic complain.

3-Yes, my products are real, invoices are not real, but they see authentic, I hired a member here that makes invoices that look very real and some members have passed everything fine.
Old 07-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Did they reject the invoices you submitted? What was their response to the invoices you sent them?
Old 07-24-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%

Need to file for arbitration, probably cost a few k$ if you use a lawyer.

https://www.adr.org/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (12-09-2018), mrowcp (07-24-2018)
Old 07-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Did they reject the invoices you submitted? What was their response to the invoices you sent them?
Their response at the begenning about the invoices, they accepted some and some not accepted, in fact, at the begenning I was happy, because 3 out of 5 were accepted, the other 2 could not be accepted because the representative was wrong counting the amount of products sold with the amount of products purchased on the invoices, the next appeal about that I proved that the representative was wrong, but it seems other represantative reviewed and got things worst asking to submit other Plan of Action, and they keep after that asking and asking to send other plean of action till some one suspeded the account due it was linked to other account.
Old 07-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%

Have you tried emailing payment-funds@amazon.com?
Old 07-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Have you tried emailing payment-funds@amazon.com?
Yes, this is the message I received from them:

Hello,

We reviewed the information you provided, and we have decided not to disburse any funds to you. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

We may not respond to further emails regarding the status of your account or the permanent hold on your funds.
Regards,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon Payments
Old 07-25-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

I'm really sorry to hear.

Try to get new back up Amazon Ghost accounts going right now so you can start selling again.
Old 07-25-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Try reaching out to jeffs email department and providing them with the original invoices

explain to them that you have provided everything and the reps have incorrectly responded